PDA

View Full Version : an amazing orgasm

hecameout
Jun 14, 2012, 12:53 AM
I woke my husband this morning with my strap on. I stroked his ass til he woke. He grabbed my hand and put it on his cock to show me how hard it was. I was behind him. He helped me get it in. When he started moaning and pressing back onto my Cock, I went crazy. Riding him so hard. I grabbed his shoulders to pull myself into him harder. I had the biggest, best, hardest orgasm I ever experienced. I hope the second time is as good as that, my first. Wtf, I'm not sure why I liked that so much, but I'm not going to analyze it. Just enjoy it. He said I was a good Fuck and he would let me do it again. I'm a very happy woman. Thanks for allowing me to share.

bikiniman
Jun 14, 2012, 4:52 AM
Your husband is a very lucky Man, To be woken by your wife wearing a strap on is surely every married bi-sexual man's dream! Its great that you enjoyed it so much!

i_shoot_blanks
Jun 14, 2012, 9:17 AM
YOur husband is a very lucky man. Being fucke by a woman wielding a strap on is one of three unfullfilled fantasies of mine. I bought a dildo harness for my wife several years ago, the kind that accomodates two dildoes, one for me and one for her. It has never been used. Would be happy to allow some lovely young thing, or even lovely not so young thing to use it on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hecameout
Jun 14, 2012, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback guys, reading these posts on here gave me a lot of the desire to even go there. I've spent months and months adoring his ass. Holding it, falling asleep thinking of fucking him. Licking, rubbing, etc. Months leading to it. Last night he twitched and moaned against me in his sleep,.and I almost came again. Now I'm waiting patiently for him to arch his back and ask me to enter him again. I'm loving this, better be careful to not push to much and tire him of my new found Passion.

Gearbox
Jun 14, 2012, 3:48 PM
You OWN that ass whenever you want!;)
God, I'm with you there adoring the male ass. If we were poets we could write sonnets. But lets just fuck em instead.:bowdown:

darkeyes
Jun 14, 2012, 4:56 PM
You OWN that ass whenever you want!;)
God, I'm with you there adoring the male ass. If we were poets we could write sonnets. But lets just fuck em instead.:bowdown:
You're British Gear.. an ass is a donkey.. u want to fuck a donkey.. feel free.. just get it to say yes first...;)

FunE1
Jun 14, 2012, 9:09 PM
Good for you! And good for him! --Screw waiting for him to ask for it... just tell him that you'll be fucking that ass again tonight and he better be ready! I'll be VERY surprised if you don't find him in bed, naked, ass up, within a few minutes. :tongue:

bikiniman
Jun 14, 2012, 9:09 PM
I've spent months and months adoring his ass. Holding it, falling asleep thinking of fucking him. Licking, rubbing, etc. What do you like so much about his ass and fucking him? I ask only because it is unusual (gathered by postings on this website) for a female to like it so much. I would love for my wife to do the same to me.

centillini
Jun 15, 2012, 6:05 AM
Lucky man, wow would love for a lady to do that to me,mmmmmmmmmm

hecameout
Jun 15, 2012, 7:57 AM
I'm dying for someone to talk to about this. It's not exactly something I chat with SIS about.. private message me?

Waylon
Jun 15, 2012, 10:10 AM
Wow, that is a morning treat for sure! I have always enjoyed the "good morning blowjob" over the years from the wife and other lovers but never enjoyed your kind of treat. Guess I'll have to put it on the list.
Thanks for sharing.

**Peg**
Jun 15, 2012, 1:21 PM
You're British Gear.. an ass is a donkey.. u want to fuck a donkey.. feel free.. just get it to say yes first...;)

ROFLMAO .... you two are summat else I tellsya :)

signed: inveterate manass lover

Gearbox
Jun 15, 2012, 4:01 PM
I've been on the net too long, corrupted too severely.:eek2:
When I write "Arse" I hear it in a Cornish farmers accent for some reason. Just think it! Go on! You see?lol

darkeyes
Jun 15, 2012, 4:28 PM
I've been on the net too long, corrupted too severely.:eek2:
When I write "Arse" I hear it in a Cornish farmers accent for some reason. Just think it! Go on! You see?lol
Forget Cornish farmers.. think of it Scottish, Geordie, Manc or Scouse..:tongue:

Gearbox
Jun 15, 2012, 5:09 PM
Forget Cornish farmers.. think of it Scottish, Geordie, Manc or Scouse..:tongue:
Hmmmmmm it's hard to weigh up who says "arse" in the most sexually intrusive way. But those Scousers do have a way with words, and for tonight at least (having my chav period), I'll go for them.:tongue:

darkeyes
Jun 15, 2012, 6:17 PM
Hmmmmmm it's hard to weigh up who says "arse" in the most sexually intrusive way. But those Scousers do have a way with words, and for tonight at least (having my chav period), I'll go for them.:tongue:
Cornish girls say the word ver cutely... so may I add do girls from round ur way... wen men ne wer say the word they make it sound like summat poop comes outa!! *laffs* But wen Geordie girls say it Gear... and girls from the north east of England.... it lilts and sings and is truly a word of beauty from which nowt but the sweetest of rose fragrance emanates...:love:

Gearbox
Jun 15, 2012, 6:38 PM
Cornish girls say the word ver cutely... so may I add do girls from round ur way... wen men ne wer say the word they make it sound like summat poop comes outa!! *laffs* But wen Geordie girls say it Gear... and girls from the north east of England.... it lilts and sings and is truly a word of beauty from which nowt but the sweetest of rose fragrance emanates...:love:
I forget that they are used for pooping too.lol And those NE girls can say anything and make it sound Angelic, and NO I'm not naive about Scottish women btw! I know how you lot could sell sand to the Arabs with your heart warming tones!;)
But in my mind nobody NOBODY says "Cock" quite as gut wrenchingly horny as a New York male.:bowdown:

darkeyes
Jun 15, 2012, 7:59 PM
I forget that they are used for pooping too.lol And those NE girls can say anything and make it sound Angelic, and NO I'm not naive about Scottish women btw! I know how you lot could sell sand to the Arabs with your heart warming tones!;)
But in my mind nobody NOBODY says "Cock" quite as gut wrenchingly horny as a New York male.:bowdown:
I have no idea quite how u hear New Yorkers say the word Gear but in common with most of me m8's I hear it more with an aa sound than aw:eek2:... think 'bout it..;)

Gearbox
Jun 15, 2012, 8:14 PM
I have no idea quite how u hear New Yorkers say the word Gear but in common with most of me m8's I hear it more with an aa sound than aw:eek2:... think 'bout it..;)
I might be tarring all NY's with the same brush as the ones I ....um...communicated with in my camming days?lol Because I think the ladies say 'aw' and the gents say 'aa'. That can't be right can it?:confused:

darkeyes
Jun 15, 2012, 8:32 PM
I dunno Gear.. but never did find caak sexy.. tee hee;) Soz.. just merry banter and nowt to do wiv the thread.. maybe best move on b4 sum1 gets huffy... every accent has its quirks in pronunciation which make some words sound to those who speak with a different accent something completely different... :tongue: Am gonna shurrup now!!! Kissie:kiss:

rj2127
Jun 15, 2012, 9:53 PM
i am glad you embarrassed his bisexuality with him! i too have had some amazing orgasms from behind my husband :)

Realist
Jun 16, 2012, 7:56 PM
Mmmm. not to be picky, here, RJ, but did you mean "embrace"....instead of "embarrassed"?

I actually got a grin out of that!

bicuriousinmi
Aug 8, 2012, 8:54 AM
MMMM I'm three hours away from you hecameout and you would never have to ask again. I would be like the US Embassy....always open even in bad weahther.LOL

Bishyguy1958
Aug 8, 2012, 12:46 PM
AWESOME! Mine stopped want to strapon me after she found I was bi. Amazing...she knew LOVED it, but never suspected?

He's a lucky man! Wish I lived closer!

centillini
Oct 16, 2012, 12:27 PM
sure wish I could be so lucky

Bisexual Explorer
Oct 16, 2012, 1:26 PM
Thanks for sharing!! I hope this encourages other members to post their sexual experiences as well.
Bisexual Explorer