PDA

View Full Version : Bi-Curious folks out there-

Dead Account
Jun 9, 2012, 3:02 PM
Would you see yourself as a bottom? Or a top? Explain?

As for me- definitely a bottom- just something about the possibility of a hard hit cock going into me... Just damn....

bikiniman
Jun 9, 2012, 8:44 PM
Definitely a bottom. I love the sensation and feeling of a dildo sliding in out of me and would love to feel the real thing. Also I like the idea of being submissive, of being fucked by a man.

gatwat
Jun 9, 2012, 11:01 PM
I would have to call myself versatile since I like both. As a bottom, I have enjoyed putting anal plugs into me, while imagining it is a real cock. I also once anally penetrated a man, and although very brief, I found this enjoyable. In my mind I shift as to what I prefer, just as one's sexuality shifts back and forth over time.

cornholejoe
Jun 10, 2012, 1:36 PM
i am both i top mostly but do like to get it in my ass some when its with the right guy

Dead Account
Jun 10, 2012, 5:00 PM
I can definitely sense my wavering between the two sexes- moreso towards women, but out of the blue, back to guys for a bit. It sure seems odd to me, and makes me keep waiting. I mean, if you can't trust your own feelings from one minute to the next, what's a guy to do?

i_shoot_blanks
Jun 10, 2012, 5:47 PM
As for enjoyment, I am versitile. I have played the roll of fucker and fuckee with the real thing. I enjoyed both, although if given a choice, I would prefer being the fuckee IF the other guy had a small to normal size cock. I tried receiving an eight incher, and I did accept it, but the entire episode was fairly uncomfortable. Unfortunately, now adays, due to radiation treatements and damage to that area, I am afraid to try being the fuckee again. Maybe someday and a guy with a small cock .......

jackbirdjay
Jun 17, 2012, 6:13 AM
I have done both but love being a bottom. It turns me on knowing the person fucking me wants me and I love the feeling of a hard cock sliding in and out of me

Bisexual Explorer
Jun 17, 2012, 7:15 AM
I always imagined I'd be more a bottom than a top, until I had my first anal experience, as a top, not so long ago. I loved it, and I then got to suck my partner dry.
While I like ass play, I'd much rather have a cock in my mouth than in my ass.
Bisexual Explorer

kutag
Jun 17, 2012, 7:16 AM
I got fucked for the first time in March and loved it,much better than any rubber cock or dildo.So I'm a bottom at the moment but would like to be a top and enter a tight arse and blow a load.Even more to be in the middle,me up someone and some one up me.I wish.Only a wet dream at the moment,I go to sleep with a hard on thinking about it.One day I hope.

NJCuriousMale
Jun 17, 2012, 6:32 PM
versatile

Monster34
Jun 17, 2012, 6:49 PM
I would:
Bottom for a woman or trans-woman
Top for woman, trans-woman, and man

Implanted
Jun 17, 2012, 7:42 PM
Interesting topic. I'm new here, but I thought I'd share what I think with what little experience I've had. As one involved with BDSM, I see Tops as being in control and bottoms being controled. I see myself as a Top, but that doesn't mean as a Top I don't want to be penetrated. If I want to be fucked, then that's what I want. So strangely, I consider myself a top, but that does't mean I don't want to feel one inside me from time to time. I just like to be the one in control when it happens.

Sammysaid
Jun 17, 2012, 8:05 PM
Well I like both, but the only real experience with being a topper is when I gave it to my wife. I had the most intense and strongest orgasim ever. I loved how her ass was so tight all around my cock. But, and what she doesn't know is I've used plug, dildos and vibrators in my ass and I loved it. I've been looking to have my first experience as a bottom so I can really know what I would like best.

dick_pumper
Jun 18, 2012, 12:05 AM
I would say Versatile with a preference of being the bottom, as I love a dick in my ass. If I met a guy that was versatile but mostly top what a combination we would make as long as he enjoyed giving and receiving oral pleasure as much as I.

Feast
Jun 19, 2012, 7:11 PM
I love being on my knees sucking but rather do the fucking... Is that weird ?!?? Even a small girl's finger feels uncomfortable up my ass... When guys have tried to put their cocks in it never worked out.

Bishyguy1958
Jun 19, 2012, 7:16 PM
I'm both, even though I haven't had the opportunity to recieve it yet. If you don't count toys and strapons..lol..
I KNOW I love giving.

Swuch
Jun 19, 2012, 10:22 PM
I am all bottom and have been since my first experience at 14. I love to feel a hard cock in my ass, while being held and being French kissed.

cbj4162
Jun 19, 2012, 10:54 PM
I always imagined I'd be more a bottom than a top, until I had my first anal experience, as a top, not so long ago. I loved it, and I then got to suck my partner dry.
While I like ass play, I'd much rather have a cock in my mouth than in my ass.
Bisexual Explorer

...... i tend to be the same way ... i am more into hot mutual oral with a guy ..... but, want to explore more anal.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 19, 2012, 11:36 PM
I hope its ok that I answer to, as I havent seen any ladies answering. I personally, am a Top, always have been. Thats why it was so easy for me to become a Sensual Mistress. :} I Love being in control of the action, choreographing the action and excitement....enjoying the arousal it gave...to me and to my Victim...lol
Cat

mas8092
Jun 20, 2012, 12:31 AM
I'm 48 and was curious until 2 years ago. I thought I would like sucking cock and I do. Thought I wanted to receive anal and I do. If you are curious about the sex part, indulge. Don't do more than you feel comfortable with.

i_shoot_blanks
Jun 20, 2012, 9:56 AM
I experienced both several years ago, a few times topping and fewer times bottoming, and I enjoyed both. Unfortunately, after radiation treatments and the accompanying damage, I am very reluctant to try bottoming again, unless I can find a small enough cock. As for topping, I would love to try that again. In either case always remember, even too much lubricant is never quite enough!!!!

onesucker4u
Jun 20, 2012, 10:25 AM
I have never topped a guy, but Theres no reason why not. I love fucking a girl in the ass, just never got around to to it with a guy. I have a preference with a guy. I love to suck him hard, lube him up and straddle him, sliding just 4 or5" of his dick in my ass, being in control. I just love it, but only skinny dicks. Nothing very big around , cuz Im very tight.

NjbiGuy01
Jun 20, 2012, 10:46 AM
I like both, so I guess I'm vers. I love to suck and be sucked, love to fuck and be fucked. Hottest topping was fucking a buddy while he fucked his wife below....once we got the rhythm right, I felt like I was fucking her through him.....amazing...I don't mind being topped with a strop on either....life is good....

royal5
Jun 20, 2012, 11:00 AM
Never have done it but probably be a top

Waylon
Jun 20, 2012, 11:22 AM
I am orally bi, love to please and get pleased by both women and men.
Not much into anal at all.

12voltman59
Jun 20, 2012, 3:10 PM
When it comes to being with a lady--I enjoy being the top, but if she likes--she can be---but with guys---I really do prefer to be "the bottom"--I do find it very "hot" to be on the receiving end of what another guy can give.

curiousOnt
Jun 20, 2012, 6:47 PM
would be very submissive for oral sex......like to be told what to do......not into anal.....