PDA

View Full Version : Woot, Woot! Here we go, here we go!

void()
Jun 8, 2012, 7:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uz2jbCJXkpA

Absolutely Effing Brill! :yikes2::) Thank you hater. Without your continual reminders that I'm no good, I would simply surrender. :)

Long Duck Dong
Jun 8, 2012, 8:13 AM
lmao..... that is definately one of the best videos I have seen in a long time.....lol

copied the link and sent it to a few friends to share around the sites they own / mod, that also have to deal with flamers, trolls and the other penis pulling *gibbons * that inhabit the net lol

thanks for sharing that, void

Gearbox
Jun 8, 2012, 8:45 AM
It's official! There are no female haters on the net!:rolleyes:

void()
Jun 8, 2012, 10:02 AM
Thought you would enjoy it, Ducky. *hugs* Sit here this morn watching this and nearly pooped a gold brick laughing. :) "Finally, someone gets it", I thought, "and they're doing a bang up job of being helpful expressing it!"

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 8, 2012, 5:48 PM
Void-Honey you needs a spankin..c'mer...lol
Hugss
Cat

void()
Jun 8, 2012, 9:19 PM
Woot! I'll take a spanking and then some!

elian
Jun 8, 2012, 11:49 PM
Oh it's been a long time since I've seen a musical number - that was pretty good!

void()
Jun 10, 2012, 9:08 AM
Oh it's been a long time since I've seen a musical number - that was pretty good!

Hopefully, the Sunday morning serenade I sent you is as well received. Always have loved Social D, believe they were whom played in The Outsiders, although I would not bet on memory. Love you my Shiny Man. :love::smirlove2:tongue::love1: