PDA

View Full Version : Male Strippers.

The Bisexual Virgin
Jun 7, 2012, 10:48 AM
Just out of curiosity. Have anyone been to a male strip show, or club, and if so is it true that most, if not; all male strippers are gay? I was asking this because a friend of mine was interested in going to a male strip, and someone else in our circle mention it was not a good idea going because most of them are gay. I was kind of effy about it because most male strippers that I have seen on tv were cheesy, corny as hell, and I was not interested in a man that would be swinging his junk in my face. So like I said opinions would be great.:oh:

darkeyes
Jun 7, 2012, 11:35 AM
Just out of curiosity. Have anyone been to a male strip show, or club, and if so is it true that most, if not; all male strippers are gay? I was asking this because a friend of mine was interested in going to a male strip, and someone else in our circle mention it was not a good idea going because most of them are gay. I was kind of effy about it because most male strippers that I have seen on tv were cheesy, corny as hell, and I was not interested in a man that would be swinging his junk in my face. So like I said opinions would be great.:oh:
I think u in the US call them Bachelorette Parties.. we call them Hen Do's or Parties.. and more often than not there is at least one male stripper.. and few are actually gay in my experience.. how do I know that? Cos as often as not the stripper(s) get off with one of the women present, sometimes there is a little naughty interaction between stripper and the ladies which few gay guys I know would enjoy being a part of although some put up with the mauling..and so on.. and it is not unknown for the soon to be bride to have a lil "lite" fun 1ce its all over with a stripper.. one bride (not me) even took home two of the buggers... shhhh.. dont ask.. she is still married.. and yes.. I did once dabble with a stripper at such a bash.. and very nice he was too if I may say so.. tee hee.

biguy71
Jun 7, 2012, 9:39 PM
I've only known a couple of male strippers personally, but both of them were gay. I think that's pretty common, at least in the US. Their shows are pretty cheesy, but that's generally true of female strippers as well. Male strippers who work bachelorette parties might be different, though. I wouldn't know.

DuckiesDarling
Jun 8, 2012, 2:53 AM
I don't know some of the more famous male entertainers are the Chippendales. I have been to one of their shows and they were not gay, if they were they were very good at hiding it. I think it's a misconception that most strippers either male or female are gay. I think they are just people using their body to make money and sexuality doesn't enter into it.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 8, 2012, 5:56 PM
lol Not all male strippers are Gay. I know some from the Thunder Down Under review, and out of 15 of them three are gay. ;} Its a good stereotype tho. Go and have fun. Laugh, cheer, and put a dollar bill down the front-side-back-middle of his G-String. Its all in good fun..:}
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 8, 2012, 6:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/chippendales?feature=relchannel ;) Mmmmmmm, nom nom nom! lol
Silly Cat

darkeyes
Jun 9, 2012, 2:27 PM
Pertinent.. spotted this earlier 2 day bout male stripping in the UK..http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/sex-industry/naked-ambition-the-truth-about-male-strippers-7820919.html

pepperjack
Jun 9, 2012, 3:51 PM
I know the topic is male strippers but maybe my experience is somewhat relevant since it involves strippers suspected of being gay. While frequenting the local strip club one night,I was accosted by two of the entertainers simultaneously, one playing with the other's breasts & asking me if I considered her a turn-on. I gave her an emphatic yes. My bidar was immediately triggered ( tongue-in-cheek here ) and I asked her if she was bi; she readily responded yes and then asked me if I would be interested in a lap dance with the two of them. I was in an especially wild & abandoned mood that night and dove head first into the opportunity. It was one of the hottest, most sensual encounters I've had in that club. Two beautiful naked women gyrating in my lap in tandem; much spontaneous kissing and stroking going on.:tongue:

BiBrandon
Jun 10, 2012, 12:52 AM
Just out of curiosity. Have anyone been to a male strip show, or club, and if so is it true that most, if not; all male strippers are gay? I was asking this because a friend of mine was interested in going to a male strip, and someone else in our circle mention it was not a good idea going because most of them are gay. I was kind of effy about it because most male strippers that I have seen on tv were cheesy, corny as hell, and I was not interested in a man that would be swinging his junk in my face. So like I said opinions would be great.:oh: No not all male strippers are gay. I have been to bars or dance clubs where there were male strippers who were gay or bisexual. However I have also been to gay and bisexual male bars and clubs where the strippers were straight. If a male stripper is bisexual or gay he is usually always a male whore or prostitute on the side, and yes a lot of male strippers can be drug addicts. The straight male strippers don't do sex for pay with men on the side. I Have never paid for the services of a male prostitute but I have friends of mine who have and they were bisexual or gay male strippers. Then again most female strippers who are straight or bisexual are also prostitutes and whores on the side, and many are drug addicts as well and this includes both Vegas showgirls to washed up bottom of the barrel women who are old and way past the prime age of being a stripper.

darkeyes
Jun 10, 2012, 7:25 AM
No not all male strippers are gay. I have been to bars or dance clubs where there were male strippers who were gay or bisexual. However I have also been to gay and bisexual male bars and clubs where the strippers were straight. If a male stripper is bisexual or gay he is usually always a male whore or prostitute on the side, and yes a lot of male strippers can be drug addicts. The straight male strippers don't do sex for pay with men on the side. I Have never paid for the services of a male prostitute but I have friends of mine who have and they were bisexual or gay male strippers. Then again most female strippers who are straight or bisexual are also prostitutes and whores on the side, and many are drug addicts as well and this includes both Vegas showgirls to washed up bottom of the barrel women who are old and way past the prime age of being a stripper.
Well.. isn't this just a very unpleasant post outlining all the worst stereotypes for various different groups.. misogyny, biphobia, homophobia, cypridophobia are but a few of the accusations which can be made against u hun.. remind me.. which life is this one u live on .com?? Doesn't matter much, cos whichever it is each reincarnation seems to get odder and odder and less pleasant...