PDA

View Full Version : Male brazilian wax

bucktastic
Jun 4, 2012, 4:55 PM
I'm thinking about getting a brazilian wax. I want to be totally smooth. But I'm kinda chicken too. Has anyone had one. I know women get them all the time, but they are tough! lol! I currently shave my cock and balls, but really want a smooth ass, just wondering if its worth it.

i_shoot_blanks
Jun 4, 2012, 5:09 PM
I have heard a wax job is incredibly painful!!! I'll stick with the razor and shaving cream.

bucktastic
Jun 4, 2012, 5:22 PM
I know it'll be painful, but I want to try it just once.

justinmysox
Jun 4, 2012, 6:59 PM
where are u?..... lets see... Washington
oh good - go for it and let us know
probably wont hear the screams from Boston

bucktastic
Jun 4, 2012, 7:18 PM
oh come on now, they advertise male Brazilian waxes at all the places, can't be that bad?

grifter68
Jun 4, 2012, 7:50 PM
Go for it. I know this sounds over the top by I have had my wife wax my cock! SMOOOOOOOTHHHHHH!!!!! Yeah it hurt at first but I wnt with it.

i_shoot_blanks
Jun 4, 2012, 7:50 PM
Guess you'll just have to find out and report back to us

bityme
Jun 5, 2012, 2:50 AM
I'm cracking up!! All the talk of pain and screams, and from those who have never gone through it. I have been getting them regularly for years. Both my wife and I use the same lady technician and have it done every three or four weeks. It runs $35 for the wife and $50 for me plus tip. (My first time was $75.) Mine is more because I get a bit more done; waist in front to waist in back, cock, balls & ass. No razor burn, bumps, ingrown hairs, etc. And yes, so SMOOOOOTH!!! No hair to dull the sensitivity; no 5 o'clock shadow; no prickly stubble.

You would be amazed at the new sensations you can experience. A light lick on a very small area and gently blowing air on the moisture left on the exposed skin can produce shudders and more. Has anyone not noticed what that will do to a nipple? On tiny sections of delicate lower lips you are immediately rewarded with flowing sweet nectar to be savored. On a tender sack, it can drive you up a wall. If you are into rimming or being rimmed, you are in for a treat. You get a nice, smooth, sensitive surface to work on. If you are on the receiving end, the sensations are exponentially more pleasurable and you benefit from the increased attention the giver seems to have. When you can release at least one hand from its grip on the headboard, you'll turn your head back, look at the giver, and tell them that they have exactly three hours to stop that!!!!!!!!!!

Downside? The first time it will be uncomfortable for about two hours after the process is complete. The first strip will be the worst, about like pulling out a nose hair! After that the sensation is easier with each strip (your body is being trained and adjusts to the new experience). For the second time, think of plucking eyebrows. By the third time, the discomfort will be gone before you finish getting dressed.

Suggestion: Without fail, go in every three weeks for four sessions. I guarantee you will never go back to shaving.

During the process, the hair is pulled out by the roots. When a new hair grows, it is lighter and softer than the previous one. After having it done for over three years, my regrowth is barely noticeable two weeks after a wax. Four weeks after a wax, the new hair is one quarter to one half inch long and very fine and very soft. From a slight distance, it still appears freshly denuded. Second Best thing about it is that there is NEVER any stubble to irritate or give your playmate whisker burn. Best thing about it is the heightened sensations you feel because you get the full effect of your playmates touch; there isn't any patch of hair that deadens the stimulation. Landing Patch? I say forget it unless you are creating an art object for display.

Expenses: The best razor blades for the battery powered razors run about $30 for 14 blades at a discount. To get a comparable result, you will have to shave at least twice a day, replacing the blade every other day. A good shave job will take at least a half hour for a guy, less for a Lady. For waxing, my wife and I are in and out in under 30 minutes. Overall, waxing does cost more than razor blades. Time-wise, under 30 minutes every three weeks for waxing compared to 21 hours every three weeks for shaving.

Efficiency: Our technician is very thorough. She inspects very closely and rarely misses any hair. There is no way I could do a comparable job myself. I'm older, heavier (although I have lost 50 pounds since August), and less limber than I was in my youth. Even with a mirror, it is impossible for me to be as thorough as our technician is. Honestly, it scared me every time I put a razor in my hand, grabbed a mirror, and tried to give my ass a clean shave.

Bodily functions: On the practical side, waxing is much better for elimination of body waste. Nothing for the waste to cling to. I'm not a germ freak, I realize that there are times we don't think "Shower first!" There are always those times that clothes are coming off before you get through the door and the first orgasm hits before you reach the bed (if ever). Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those who say I won't play with someone who doesn't shave or waxed, but it is slightly disconcerting to be giving your best oral attention to someone and discover a little ball of TP in your mouth.

I enjoy the soft, silky-smooth feeling of a freshly waxed playmate. It's a turn-on for me and, quite honestly, because I enjoy it more, I automatically give my playmate a better time. It brings out my mischievous side and I enthusiastically use more varied techniques and spend more time trying to coax multiple orgasms from a lady or edging a guy.

i'll take a Smoothie anytime!

Pappy

PS. One Caution: Make sure your technician uses a wax that is heated just before application, the warmer, the better. DO NOT let the wax harden before removal. The hardening type of wax can adhere to the skin and when the strip in yanked off bits of skin can come with it.

bucktastic
Jun 5, 2012, 4:37 PM
awesome! What a fantastic answer, just what I was looking for, thanks.

Realist
Jun 5, 2012, 5:16 PM
My GF is thinking of getting one of those "No-No" devices...anyone had experience with them?