PDA

View Full Version : no reply to answered adds

celticmagic
Jun 4, 2012, 9:47 AM
Good morning Drew
Sice the updates of the site, I have not received one single
reply to my add/profile or any answer from the ones I did reply to.

Before, I allways did receive asnwers, most which resulted in susscefull
results and perssonal encounters. I am just being unluck or is there
something I need to know about?Best regards and thanks,
Celtic Magic

Long Duck Dong
Jun 4, 2012, 10:26 AM
one thing you can check.... make sure that your combined inbox and outbox messages are not over the limit of 100 messages ( total of 100 messages, not 100 messages in each ), as non bisexual fan club members will not be able to message you if that is the case....

celticmagic
Jun 5, 2012, 8:32 AM
Thank you, Long Duck...
I just got one reply yesterday. Guess I was replyng to wrong adds.
Some people are on it just for curiosity, os fantasy and just chicken out when
actualy receive one proposal. Fortunately, most of the oteher members are honest and serious,
and have the courtesy to reply, even when there's is no possibilityes of connecting.

Brian
Jun 5, 2012, 12:12 PM
I have been thinking a lot lately about how we can improve our ads and replies to them (we made some changes 6 weeks ago, more to come in the future) - I have a lot more thinking to do on the subject. I recognize the value in finding a way to encourage people to finely craft their ads, make quality inquiries and replies to other people/ads, and take your ad down when/if you go through a phase when you are not interested - it is just a matter of finding ways to push people in those directions.

- Drew :paw:

LeeNorCal
Jun 5, 2012, 8:28 PM
I have been thinking a lot lately about how we can improve our ads and replies to them (we made some changes 6 weeks ago, more to come in the future) - I have a lot more thinking to do on the subject. I recognize the value in finding a way to encourage people to finely craft their ads, make quality inquiries and replies to other people/ads, and take your ad down when/if you go through a phase when you are not interested - it is just a matter of finding ways to push people in those directions.

- Drew :paw:Drew, it would be nice if we could search for ads by distance away from us, (for instance by using zip codes?) Just the distance could be revealed, not the other persons actual zip. I know for where I'm at in California, when I search for "California-Other" I can get ads 400 miles away (I can imagine what some people in Texas get!) I know some other sites that will let me search for distance from my zip (0, 5, 10 miles, etc....) and it makes connecting with local people much easier. Just something on my wishlist.