PDA

View Full Version : Deplenished Bisexual Desire?

morenito
Jun 15, 2006, 12:36 AM
Hi to all, this question goes particularly to men, that is only because I'm one and I hope I could get some feedback. Ladies please feel free to give me some advice too.
Has any men ever or do you feel that your fantasies about men are completely gone, disappear as soon as you reach an orgasm???
This happens to me regardless if I'm with another guy or simply masturbating and fantasizing about men. As soon as I come, it all seems to banish, that is my desire for other men?
Please comment if this happens to some of you, regardless of your gender. I mean is this just part of being Bisexual?

Thanks all

bigolly
Jun 15, 2006, 3:06 AM
undefinedHello!! good question!! i have that happen all the time exactly what your going through!! so i to would like ot see some input!

glantern954
Jun 15, 2006, 7:21 AM
Yes. I have noticed a decrease in desire after achieving an orgasm with men. In my case, the more casual the encounter was the more likely I was to experience it. The guys that I had bonded with in other ways, friendship, crush, etc I didn't notice this as much or at all.

biwmtrucker44
Jun 15, 2006, 8:22 AM
Yes. I have noticed a decrease in desire after achieving an orgasm with men. In my case, the more casual the encounter was the more likely I was to experience it. The guys that I had bonded with in other ways, friendship, crush, etc I didn't notice this as much or at all.

glatern

Goes for me too

Avocado
Jun 15, 2006, 10:51 AM
I was like that for a time. I think at 1st I couldn't seperate lust for the physical with attraction. Once I sorted out who I found attractive and who I didn't, that was a big step completed. Also there was a psychological aspect, of shame, but that went aswell.

DiamondDog
Jun 15, 2006, 3:16 PM
This used to happen to me when I was younger and before I realized that my attraction to men is more than just "sexual".

DiamondDog
Jun 15, 2006, 5:09 PM
This used to happen to me when I was younger and before I realized that my attraction to men is more than just "sexual".
but then when that happened I'd see a hot guy in public and think DAMN he's hot, so I guess it didn't dissapear completely after having an orgasm.

Bicuriousity
Jun 15, 2006, 5:48 PM
It happens to me after coming. I think it's a guilt response about being with guys. Sometimes after I cum with a guy, I want to leave. I'm never that way with a girl as I want round 2, 3,4, etc.

DiamondDog
Jun 15, 2006, 5:52 PM
It happens to me after coming. I think it's a guilt response about being with guys. Sometimes after I cum with a guy, I want to leave. I'm never that way with a girl as I want round 2, 3,4, etc.
hmm, anyone have an idea how to get over this?
perhaps we should make a new topic?

Avocado
Jun 15, 2006, 5:54 PM

I think it's in the mind really, just telling yourself there's nothing wrong with what I just came over.

DiamondDog
Jun 15, 2006, 5:58 PM
I think it's in the mind really, just telling yourself there's nothing wrong with what I just came over.
that's true.

Lots of people equate various things with sex with men such as HIV/AIDS (yes I know that anyone can get it reguardless of gender/orientation but society sees it as a disease of men who have sex with men and junkies), or they come from societies where men having sex with men is "wrong", or they worry that if anyone finds out about it they'll get ostracised by friends and family/kicked out of home or beaten up. :(

Avocado
Jun 15, 2006, 5:59 PM
that's true.

Lots of people equate various things with sex with men such as HIV/AIDS (yes I know that anyone can get it reguardless of gender/orientation but society sees it as a disease of men who have sex with men and junkies), or they come from societies where men having sex with men is "wrong", or they worry that if anyone finds out about it they'll get ostracised by friends and family/kicked out of home or beaten up. :(

The amount of straight people I come across who boast about cheating is unbelievable, that's the irony.

DiamondDog
Jun 15, 2006, 6:05 PM
The amount of straight people I come across who boast about cheating is unbelievable, that's the irony.
yeah in my experience lots of hets (especially heterosexual men) think that they won't get HIV but then they don't use condoms during sex and then wonder why a woman gets pregnant...

Anyway, here's to not being allowed in the military (not like I'd join anyway) or being able to donate blood because I've had sex with men. :disgust:

sorry for hijacking the thread everyone.

glantern954
Jun 15, 2006, 6:31 PM
Get handcuffed to the bed before orgasm. :bigrin:

perhaps we should make a new topic?