PDA

View Full Version : sucked with finger

centillini
May 30, 2012, 12:57 PM
I am not sure if only one, but I love it when I get sucked and a finger up my ass at the same time. Toys every once and while and cock on occasion, but the finger wow. I have know ladies that liked to be ate and fingered in ass at same time, so believe this it mutual sex stimulus. Am I the only one?

Rich75043
May 30, 2012, 1:01 PM
No, I really enjoy it as well. :-)

i_shoot_blanks
May 30, 2012, 2:57 PM
I too enoy it very much, in fact had that wonderful experience again yesterday!!!!

bitrucker64
May 30, 2012, 3:06 PM
i have had thaat done also and really enjoyed it. i also do that to others.

nutme
May 30, 2012, 4:24 PM
I found that to be most uncomfortable.

matt731
May 30, 2012, 5:25 PM
You are not the only one. If I'm being sucked or even just playing with myself, a finger in my ass just puts me over the top!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 30, 2012, 9:09 PM
I think its a prostate thing. I have guys ask me to do it all the time, If I like them, then I will, or use my small, thin, vibing anal toy. It almost Always brings on explosive results..lol
Cat

Sensualhunter
May 30, 2012, 9:21 PM
Love it! My wife is not into it though :( Maybe surgical gloves would allow her to want to do it more? I actually love sliding my tongue in her ass ;)

bikiniman
May 30, 2012, 9:37 PM
I love it too! My wife knows I enjoy anal stimulation and has on occasions stuck her finger up my ass while sucking my cock, which has been a very pleasant surprise. She also lets me slide my tounge in her ass which I love as well.

nic213
May 30, 2012, 10:14 PM
Finger feels very good while being sucked...an she loves to do!

Gearbox
Jun 1, 2012, 5:59 PM
I like to use my thumb as I suck. It's better shaped than my piano fingers, and I can put it on 'auto stroke' and forget it. Multi-tasking not my strong point.lol
Only once I enjoyed being fingered, and I'm sure it was because he knew what he was doing down there.

cornholejoe
Jun 1, 2012, 6:28 PM
yeah have enjoyed having done to me still do

nutme
Jun 1, 2012, 6:35 PM
I think its a prostate thing. I have guys ask me to do it all the time, If I like them, then I will, or use my small, thin, vibing anal toy. It almost Always brings on explosive results..lol
Cat

We call that baloney. I am sure, even without many men saying so, we do not like a finger in our ass.

nutme
Jun 1, 2012, 6:38 PM
yeah have enjoyed having done to me still do

Joe? What is your username again?

i_shoot_blanks
Jun 1, 2012, 8:39 PM
Cat

I wish I had a prostate to enhance the enjoyment of being fingered. Even without a prostate, I still enjoy it very much and often wish (never fulfilled) to be fucked with a strap on!!!!!

jackbirdjay
Jun 2, 2012, 4:54 AM
I love it. My wife knows this and when sucking me she knows 2 ways to get me to cum fast one it play with my nipples the other is finger fuck me I cum in buckets.

cbj4162
Jun 2, 2012, 5:10 AM
want to try ......... :tongue:

lolguy
Jun 3, 2012, 10:30 PM
:tongue: Fuck yes!!!!

lilychen
Jun 12, 2012, 2:55 AM
I really love being fingered, it makes me really horny in a way. My partner and I usually uses sex toys to spice things up.