PDA

View Full Version : Update on Mama Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 29, 2012, 11:51 PM
Mama Cat is home, and came through her surgery just fine. Doc said it went swimmingly. She isnt in any pain thus far, but admits to being quite loopy. We had her eat and drink some juice, then got her in her chair with a movie. Once she got a full belly, got warm and comfy, she dropped off to sleep. She said to send her love to all that knew her, and that she'd pop back in soon and give an update.
One of Mama's Kittens

DuckiesDarling
May 30, 2012, 5:47 AM
Glad my favorite pussy finally got the help she needed, give her my love and wishes for a speedy recovery, please :)

Brian
May 30, 2012, 9:17 AM
I'm a bit out of the loop as to who we are referring to, but regardless, best wishes for a full recovery.

http://youtu.be/9p2ogM7uaaU

- Drew :paw:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 30, 2012, 8:59 PM
lol Kit was refering to me, Drew-Honey--I'm Mama in the Lifestyle community..Cat here for the rest of my friends..:}
I knew she said she was going to keep everyone notified, but I didnt know she was going to do it Here too.
Kisses to you and DD for the get well wishes. I'm ok..just a bit tired and woozy still. I'll be back to my lecherous self real soon.
Muahs!
:love87:
Yer Cat.

onewhocares
May 30, 2012, 10:09 PM
Hi Mama Cat,

I am SO SO happy to hear that you have FINALLY received the care that you so deserve. Please listen to your doctors and take the time to get yourself back up to speed. Don't try and do too much too fast. Looking forward to seeing you in chat.

Belle in Boston

washlb58
May 30, 2012, 10:36 PM
Cat - Good thoughts on a fast recovery. Get you back, frisky as ever.

falcondfw
May 30, 2012, 10:38 PM
Awww Kitty. So glad you got through things ok. And thank your little kitten for keeping us updated. Now. Listen to the doctor. Drink plenty of milk. Enjoy those loopy pain pills. And get better fast.

Realist
May 30, 2012, 11:12 PM
I think what the doctor said was, HE'S doing just fine....I was waiting until Cat told us how she's a-doing!

Hang in there, Miss Cat-Lady.......I hope your special "Friends" are ready for you to be hitting on all cylinders!

:love87:

elian
May 31, 2012, 5:59 AM
<big nuzzles> :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 31, 2012, 2:21 PM
Thank you Darlings. No pain pills, I dont like drug-drugs. Aleve is just fine..:} And yes, I'm taking it slow and easy, I have too much to do later down the road, I have a Gay Pride festival to work on the 9th and 10th, so I need to be rested up for that..:}
Thank you to all who sent good thoughts and hugs, its deeply appreciated..:}
Muahs!
Yer Cat