PDA

View Full Version : I'm a slut.

mas8092
May 26, 2012, 10:00 PM
The 7th cock I've ever sucked is on his way. *I'm not looking for companionship or conversation. *I simply like sex with men. *Love relationships with women. *But to get nasty, men are so easy.

Infinitely-Indigo
May 26, 2012, 11:45 PM
Yes, they can be. And... it's such a massive turn-on, to get that hard cock a-throbbin' in your hot, moist mouth and take that situation anywhere you want... oh YEAH!!!

When you're right, you're ABSOLUTELY right!

mas8092
May 27, 2012, 12:48 AM
Got that cock somewhere else, for the second time.

centillini
May 27, 2012, 7:32 AM
nope, i dont think. but, i enjoy being sucked by a guy and love the pictures of shemales and women. i get turned on by the sight ofa hard cock but not guys, hough suspect my first mouth to cock is n horizon and likely will want more. to me just sex, and i love it.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 27, 2012, 12:15 PM
*Raising a paw" Here! Oh..sorry, I thought you were taking roll.....(Snicker)
Cat being silly.

Bisexual Explorer
May 27, 2012, 12:17 PM
Cat let's make this into a poll. You can count me as a member.
Bisexual Explorer

tenni
May 27, 2012, 12:28 PM
Slut...sexual ambassador...bonombi....yep. present. Many of us do have our standards though... ;)

Gearbox
May 27, 2012, 7:56 PM
Definitely out-slutted me this week. It's nice to know I can call somebody a raving ho.:tongue:
Is there an award for it? There should be an award!

falcondfw
May 27, 2012, 9:09 PM
ok. You are a slut. And the problem with that is ... ? Still waiting to hear what is wrong with it.

Bisexual Explorer
May 28, 2012, 8:45 AM
"Slut" refers to a person who enjoys uninhibited sex without necessarily having a strong emotional connection to their partner or partners. Slut becomes a slur only when it's used to describe undesirable behavior. So that since members of SlutsRUs International feel that enjoying uninhibited sex without necessarily having a strong emotional connection to their partner or partners is desirable behavioir, slut can only be a complement.

Bisexual Explorer

matutum
May 28, 2012, 1:35 PM
whats wrong with that??if u practice safe sex ur odds of staying cootie free are very high.....

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 30, 2012, 9:23 PM
LOl I'm a Slut and very proud of it, but I'm a very Picky Slut. ;)
Cat

ohbimale
May 31, 2012, 5:04 AM
I admit I am a slut and I am not ashamed of it.

lilychen
Jun 12, 2012, 3:00 AM
Being a slut could be a great compliment for some :) during my 20's I had enjoyed plenty of uninhibited sex and it was a lot of fun, well we should enjoy life the way we want it to be.

lil-lolly69
Jun 12, 2012, 9:48 AM
I agree, life is to be enjoyed, so Im proud to be a slut as well!!

veryniceguy
Jun 12, 2012, 5:59 PM
When I am having sex I love saying I am a slut and I love being called a slut and I will work to be as slutty as I possibly can. What more is there?

Newly_Bi
Oct 23, 2013, 6:14 AM
I'm proud to be a slut. I'm 22 and so far I have slept with 150+ women and 1 guy, and I plan on adding a lot more guys to that list. Hell, I wear women's yoga pants with a thong just for the thrill of seeing people check out my ass. I even fantasize about being passed around a room full of guys like a bong ;).

Hypersexual11
Oct 23, 2013, 10:44 AM
Not nearly as much of a slut as I want to be. :oh:

whispering
Oct 23, 2013, 11:35 AM
Well, I have feel comfortable and like whoever unzips for me....but if they unzip, I like them right away!!! Just kidding, I'm pretty conservative in who I'll be with. However, I'm interested in being with them first and foremost for sex....so I'm a slut with a few very happy "friends".

Bisexual Explorer
Oct 23, 2013, 12:10 PM
One of my partners calls me, 'his little cum slut." True (well not the little part) and I love hearing it.
Bisexual Explorer

Lover_Not_Fighter
Oct 24, 2013, 12:12 AM
I'm what they used to call a flower child slut!! From the 60's you know!!

mikeyd270
Oct 24, 2013, 1:55 AM
I am a slut and I know it. I need that cock.

Hendo
Oct 26, 2013, 3:16 AM
I prophesize I'm gonna be a damn good slut when I get into college.

ghost_of_bluebiyou
Oct 26, 2013, 3:37 AM
Ahhhh!
Sounds like a resonate bird chirping a song that is timeless... I shall have to start a new thread to explore the other side/roots of this topic...

Best wishes,
Blue

ErosUrge
Oct 26, 2013, 12:15 PM
Yep...I'm a slut too. The word has been twisted and mangled and translated into a negative meaning. To me a slut is someone who has finally freed themselves of self imposed inhibitions that no doubt were/are adopted from certain aspects of society. I celebrate the slut.

A very good book to pick up on this topic is THE ETHICAL SLUT (http://www.amazon.com/Ethical-Slut-Practical-Relationships-Adventures/dp/1587613379/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1382804020&sr=1-1&keywords=the+ethical+slut.)

If you've ever felt shame or fear because you just so happen to have a healthy appetite for the sensual but were/are afraid to act on it, this book might be a booster to get you out of your funk and into the joy of sexual pleasure and ecstasy....

BiPantylover
Oct 26, 2013, 4:19 PM
I am absolutely a slut. I own it and want more of it. I will your slut, just call me.

scapegoat1987
Oct 27, 2013, 2:41 AM
When I call someone a slut, I mean it in the best possible way. I try to always be an ethical slut whenever possible, and a good slut. :oh: People appreciate having a good, ethical slut/s in their lives.

DiamondDog
Oct 27, 2013, 4:14 PM
What's the point in someone being a slut except being promiscuous and getting STDs?

Drunk Uncle
Oct 27, 2013, 5:37 PM
I have to +1 ErosUrge's recommendation about The Ethical Slut book. Found that one several years ago, read it, re-read it and things have been different ever since and all for the better.

And yeah, I'm still a slut. It's wonderful!