PDA

View Full Version : What is your most erotic or exciting sexaul experience?

R. R. Wayne
May 26, 2012, 9:20 PM
Here is mine.

I was having dinner at my bosses house. His recently divorced sister in law was present. My boss told me about her and pretty much said she is a prude and does not like sex because the prude had confined to his wife that her former husband was a real sex pig and she didn't care if she ever had sex again. So after dinner we were playing cards and drinking a lot and someone began rubbing my leg with their bare foot. It was "the prude."

Around midnight I got up to leave and go home and my boss said I was too drunk to drive. He was correct. There was a guest bedroom in the basement and I retired for the night there. Around 2:00 a.m. I was woken up by the prude who climbed into bed with me. She was naked and asked me if she could suck my "weenie"? Her word, not mine. She started and I soon twisted around into the 69 position. We sucked and screwed most of the night and she told me that the sex was wonderful and that she wanted to do everything with me.

The next weekend she visited my apartment with her girlfriend. I had no idea she was bringing a friend. The "prude" told me that her friend wanted to watch us have sex. I said o.k. and the 3 of us went into the bedroom. After about 10 minutes her friend took off her clothes and joined in. It was my first menage a trois. We met several times after this.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 27, 2012, 1:41 PM
Very nice Wayne. You oughta join the Bisex erotic writing group and post some erotic stories there with the rest of us..:}
Cat