PDA

View Full Version : why we like it.

smokey
Jun 14, 2006, 6:42 AM
So...we all know we are bisexual, but what I am curious about is just what is it we like about sex with our own gender? I am not attracted to men as in for a relationship but I love crawling into bed with one, and, and pulling down their pants for the first time is almost as good as unwrapping a birthday present. If he is the right size, I will suck him and then take it up the ass for as long as he can last, so that is it for me. What about the rest of us, both male and female. Why do you like sex with your own?

billy_campbell
Jun 14, 2006, 9:00 AM
Mostly I enjoy sex with another man because it’s fun and exciting. Perhaps part of the excitement is that it’s considered taboo by society. Basically, I just like it. For me, I mostly like MMF threesomes where the woman is actively involved and turned on over the man- on-man sex. I love being with a couple where the woman seduces her man to try sex with another man for the first time. For years I have touched myself while masturbating and the thought of touching another guy has always been something I wanted to do. I also, like most men I think, have checked out the other guys in the locker room. Then to have another man (or woman for that matter) touch me is wonderful also. Bottom line is that I just find sex with another man hot, exciting and sexy and when you add in a woman that is just being able to have your cake and eat it too.

dtindh
Jun 14, 2006, 10:23 AM
I'm like you, I am not attracted to men as for a realtionship, just sex. I enjoy giving pleasure to both genders. Licking a pussy or sucking a cock works for me. The one thing about sucking cock is the reward at the end; a mouthful of cum makes it all worth while. I think men get into the kinky a little more too, like anal play and licking ass. I'd like to try anal sex, but haven't found anyone I trust enough to do it with. I want to know what women feel when someone cums inside them; maybe different with a pussy than an ass, but the same idea.

wildangel
Jun 14, 2006, 10:55 AM
With my husband, the sex is fantastic. I've never had sex with another man like it... :love: It's just mind-altering. Personally we both like the rough and tumble kinda stuff.

But there's just something to be said about the soft, sensual feel of a woman. She relates to me better, knows better what areas to hit, and there's nothing like hearing a woman moan when you're doing it right. :drool:

I feel like I get the best of both worlds-kinky and hard with the hubby, soft and gentle with the girlfriend.

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 14, 2006, 11:10 AM
For me, women are soft and sweet and much more passionate during sex and courting. More expressive with their needs and thoughts without ever having to say a word.

Avocado
Jun 14, 2006, 1:11 PM
I'm a monoganous bisexual man, with a female and in my adult life I've done nothing with men. However, there are things I love doing which are not genitalia based - snogging, cuddling, companionship. It's all attraction based for me yes, but I find both sexes attractive.

jenniferhell@hotmail
Jun 14, 2006, 2:14 PM
ok here gose i love a relationship with my gf because its so intence and exciting she gives me what no other man gives me and i love the sencuallfelling of being with her :female:

DiamondDog
Jun 14, 2006, 2:15 PM
For me it's not just about sex. I like connecting with a man on other level, be it emotional, physical, sexual, or any number of aspects, and having something there even if he's a trick (one night stand) or someone who I have casual sex with that's a friend.

Or with men I love how they know all the right places to touch and how it feels. Even kissing/being held/holding hands with a man is totally different than it is doing those activities with a woman.

ScifiBiJen
Jun 14, 2006, 5:58 PM
A point that I feel needs to be reiterated in this thread, though I'm sure (most) of us already take this into consideration.... bisexual does not mean having sex with both genders.

As a newly-realized bisexual, I'm still figuring out what I like about my own gender, in terms of physical attraction and emotional connection. I like curves, breasts, legs, long hair... among other things. But sex isn't and, given my very happy monogamous relationship with a guy, won't be part of the equation.

:flag1:

(Don't let me bring down the happy sex talk from the rest of you. Just a reminder that sex isn't all.)

Confused4life
Jun 14, 2006, 6:07 PM
For me, women are soft and sweet and much more passionate during sex and courting. More expressive with their needs and thoughts without ever having to say a word.

But there's just something to be said about the soft, sensual feel of a woman. She relates to me better, knows better what areas to hit, and there's nothing like hearing a woman moan when you're doing it right. :drool:

OK both of you basically said what I was thinking! Being with a man is hot, wild, hard, etc...being with a woman is just the opposite...Well still hot, but softer, sexier, sensual....There is just something about women that get me...their taste, their smell, their soft skin, the way they moan when they like what you are doing.....All of it....

C4L

innaminka
Jun 14, 2006, 6:54 PM
Having been brought up a a "good" heterosexual young lady, I happily bonked my way through 2 husbands (still got #2 - yummmmy) numerous boyfriends and (embarrassed shrug) countless "meaningless" encounters. On that evidence, one could say I liked hetero sex. I still do ('cept for that damn wet-spot. The person who invents quick-drying semen will win a Nobel)

But being bi-sexual means just that. After a latish initiation, I have also come to enjoy sex with women. In fact I would say that f/f sex for me has given far greater ejoyment and inner satisfaction than any hetero sex: even with hubby.
It seems to fulfil an inner need that my husband, whom I love dearly, no longer seems to be able to do. (He is now my one and only male partner)
As to the sex, maybe three "T" 's paraphrase it.
Time
Tenderness
Touching.

Just my :2cents:

Lorcan
Jun 14, 2006, 9:55 PM
For me it started out as visual. I liked what i saw in the mirror so that translated in to liking others. Also in my early fantasies i was both sides of a male/female couple, so i was a woman with man and a man with a woman.

Later when i experimented i was intriged with how soft a woman was. And there is something about being attracted to qualities that you don't have. And woman have a lot of those qualities because i feel i'm bigendered and have a lot in common with men.

So i suppose i'm an odd bisexual. But aren't we all! :flag1:

DaytonaOrmondGuy
Jun 14, 2006, 10:27 PM
I would have to say myself, it is the taboo side of it for me. The excitement it arouses while in the act. Not really wanting to get into the relationship (dunno, but don't find myself there yet), but will take all the bonuses of a friend with privilegedes.

NightHawk
Jun 14, 2006, 10:29 PM
Men are different than women and the contrast is good. Men and most women are easier to give pleasure to than is my wife. So, what I like is having a friendship with a man from which the usual boundaries and limitations are removed and being able to both give and receive great sexual pleasures and satisfaction. I like hearing a man moan helplessly. What a powerful feeling!

CountryLover
Jun 15, 2006, 12:40 AM
How do I like it? Let me count the ways.......

Lorcan said it perfectly for me. With men, I'm a full-bodied woman; with a woman I'm more aggressive - the man.

My very first experience was with a same age cousin. She pretended to be asleep and dreaming about a boy she had a crush on. I became that boy and brought her to her first orgasm. It was a major power trip, a HUGE turn-on!

Before I knew I was bi, I was so puzzled by loving the taste of my juices on my husband, or having attractions to just the right woman, and wishing I could touch her breasts, taste her nipples and pussy juices.

I KNEW I wasn't lesbian! After all, I revel in hetero sex, rowdy romps that it can be.....high energy, roaring multiple orgasms, collapsing in a heap with the lamps swaying LOL :tongue:

Loving my girlfriend, I watch her face, smell the delicate scents of her body as I arouse her. She's sooooo satiny soft and smooth!

Bringing her to a thrashing arching bucking orgasm, then laying beside her with our arms around each other, *contented sigh* there's nothing like it. :tong:

But even more than the beauty of great sex - having the loving, trusting relationship with someone who "GETS IT"......is just priceless.

Sparks
Jun 15, 2006, 2:08 PM
My experience is this. Although I enjoy intimate realtions with men, I could never fall in love with a man. My passion and emotions are with women. I enjoy sharing my life with an aware, and the girl next door type of woman. :2cents:

houstoniover811
Jun 15, 2006, 5:43 PM
:)
Well, I, believe it is the taboo that adds to the excitement and the naughty ness of it.
Shear rush is the man sex thing for me.
had women been grown with peni too I guess I would be str8.
Can I help the anal sex is great and makes me cum harder?

Sorry u asked I told. :flag4: :eek:

Avocado
Jun 15, 2006, 5:55 PM
I'd be bi regardless of bits, look at the amount of women I find attractive! :tong:

Biboz49
Jun 15, 2006, 7:08 PM
Great thread smokey! Sorry if I'm being blunt here but I'm just plain horny and sex is great whether its with a man or a woman. I can't really say that theres something special about having sex with a guy as opposed to sex with a woman - it's great with both. Having sex with both at the same time is even better! One thing that really gets me going is when everyone is comfortable touching everyone else no matter what their gender is. On the emotional level I'm very connected with my gf, my soulmate. I have to agree with houstoniover811 that the taboo aspect of enjoying sex with another guy adds to the excitement.

bhg08054
Jun 16, 2006, 6:25 PM
I think a common problem men have with women is that we treat women the way we want to be treated, not the way they want to be treated. With a man this works out very well. Even just the way a man hugs you and holds you is different. So, well, manly!

And soft warm balls and hard hot cocks are just so wonderful to play with.