PDA

View Full Version : Describe in detail your very first ame sex encounter.

Bigc69
May 22, 2012, 5:57 PM
For some it "just happens" for others it must be "arranged" . for a few they were very young, for some it just occured. Tell us about your first same sex time!

void()
May 22, 2012, 8:29 PM
Why the double post?

I was thirteen and a friend from school came over for a sleep over. He suggested we sleep together. He got horny and asked if I had ever done anything. We started fondling, led to sucking and sixty nine. Then he spooned me anally. My mom walked in on us in bed together naked the next morning. She was just coming to say breakfast was ready. He fell out of bed, hollered ouch. "The floor was too hard for him so, we shared the bed."He was immediately getting back under the covers. I was a bit embarrassed. Mom played dumb. "Oh, okay. Well breakfast is on the table." She left the room.

Years later, moving out to get married to my wife. "Mom, I'm bisexual." Her reaction was not exactly what I expected.

"I suspected something, you always guy friends and gal friends. Figured you would tell me when you were ready. Actually thought you were just gay. Nothing wrong if you are. Oh, how is your future wife handling this?"

Flash forward to some more years later and me, mom, my wife, my boyfriend setting around talking. "Gee, I thought you knew." Mom says after saying, "All these years, pretending to be straight for a queer husband. Finally, I can just be my bisexual self."

Us sneaky bisexuals just popping up everywhere. Quick look in your neighbor's closet for their bisexual jumpsuit.