PDA

View Full Version : what is your favorite position to receive anal?

Kink-in-LA
May 21, 2012, 10:01 AM
I'm about to have my first experience receiving from a man. trying to prepare myself...

sglbi3
May 21, 2012, 10:12 AM
My favorite position is on my back so i can watch that hot cock go in and out.

biguynj
May 21, 2012, 10:16 AM
Agreed... There's nothing hotter than a hot stud hovering over my body as I wait to be fucked.

void()
May 21, 2012, 10:24 AM
Like being spooned although amenable to doggy at times.

Blue-Dragon69
May 21, 2012, 3:04 PM
iv taken it everyway posible its a good in the end my most 2 fav is back an doggy

cornholejoe
May 21, 2012, 4:54 PM
when i do take anal i prefer doggy

ohbimale
May 22, 2012, 3:37 AM
I don't have much anal experience. I would like to be on my back while man fuck's me up the ass so we can kiss, fondle and generally touch.

phwayphway
May 22, 2012, 12:18 PM
I also like from my back, doggy style. I want my fucker to rub my hip and gently push his dick to my asshole.

Bishyguy1958
May 22, 2012, 12:25 PM
So far, only anal I've gotten has been strapon from the wife. But, my favorite position is on my back, legs wrapped around her and moaning like a horny bitch!

Second is her on her back, me straddling riding cowboi! Both times, I shot off like a skyrocket without any attention to my cock!

ckman314
May 22, 2012, 12:49 PM
I actually like it doggy but Im hanging off the bed with my head on the floor gets my ass way up in the air and opened up wide ( my fuck buddy has a low bed)

norcalbi
May 22, 2012, 5:44 PM
Laging on my stomach with pillow under pelvis.

bigguy469
May 23, 2012, 12:02 AM
Definately Doggie style. Something about submitting yourself in that position that is for me, totally hot. Feeling his hands on your hips, as he thrusts into you, and having him reach around to play with your tits as you are taking him deeply.

jwaage1986
May 23, 2012, 12:32 PM
I have only been fucked twice. I took it doggy style first and LOVED IT. Nothing like the feeling of having another man grabbing you by the hips and thrusting his cock deep into your ass!

tommyswing
May 23, 2012, 11:59 PM
I like being on top, I can control the amount I take in. I think spooning is sexxy and I like it doggie style, I'm not hard to please.

biguymarried33
May 24, 2012, 2:30 AM
Well i like to ride him till i get usto to it and after that anyway is kewl most interesting way was being fucked will i was standing up him too but him fucking me will i watch is fun too.... ;-)

CarlBone
May 24, 2012, 4:15 AM
I like doggie style best because I like the feeling of being taken and when a guy is behind me and has a grip on my hips or hair or neck he's in control. I don't want to be able to control how much I take. I want all he wants to give me and for him to make me like it.

OhioElf
May 24, 2012, 8:16 AM
I like doggy the best, the idea of be taken, used foir his or her purpose.. but also enjoy on my back so i can watch them fuck me.. most of the time they tell me how to be.,.

bi_wm2003
May 24, 2012, 9:49 AM
On all fours

cbb83
May 24, 2012, 2:17 PM
I like to start out on top, riding a bit. Once he's fully penetrated me and I've adjusted to it... I'm game for any and all positions. If it's your first time, I recommend you try either being on top or laying on your side. Doggy style or on your back both actually cause the anus to tighten (it's just a musculature issue) naturally and might make it a little painful or difficult if one isn't used to it. Enjoy your first time!

cliffml
May 24, 2012, 2:53 PM

same here

maxtor
May 25, 2012, 2:35 AM
i love to start off on all fours with him getting his cock in and situated and get everything relaxed and start a rythem while he is holding and pulling my hips to him for good penetration then lay my head down on a pillow while my butt is still receiving him and he put each leg on either side of me kinda holding himself up and then laying down on my back, and he reachs under me and holding onto my sholder which provides him a place to pull me against him, which provides maximum penetration how ever how much he has is going to be all the way in and he provide the rythem that he is comfortable or just lay there with the cock buried in me and let him decide when he wants to start ramming it all the way home very fast....it seems to feel real good that way and would let a man do me just that way if they would like....been a long time since i had it that way but would welcome a good 8-9 inch cock to start...would poke the insides but feel great.

Agoofball
May 26, 2012, 3:11 AM
I REALLY enjoy it when I get bent over a kitchen island..... I then can hold on to something (other side of countertop), can't grab my cock at all (pushed under the edge) then give over all control to my lover.... takes a bit of trust though to know he will work you open before pumping you deep and later giving you a sticky ass...... mmmmmm ... been a while though

2point5
May 26, 2012, 3:01 PM
Like some others have said I like to start on top. Sitting on my partners dick lets me control things as we are getting started. Once I'm all the way down and we get going my hole opens up a bit and he can get right back in if we change positions or he slips out of me. My second favorite position is missionary. It's fun to use a classic hetro position with another guy. The hugging and kissing you can do are good to. Doggie is ok but I like to see the person fucking me.

jimisbi
May 26, 2012, 9:36 PM
My favourite position is on my back with my legs wrapped around my partner holding him into me. That way I can run my hands all up and down and over my partner's body. I also like him to keep his cock in me as long as possible after he orgasms and this position makes it easier for him to that.

joshua280964
May 27, 2012, 2:05 AM
I like to be on top watching his face when he cums up my tight ass.

jockluvr2
May 27, 2012, 1:26 PM
Mine most definitely is on my back, legs in the air and having him kiss me as he slowly enters my manpussy while I moan... once he's inside me I wrap my legs around his waist while he slowly slides his daddy dick inside of me... Feel'n him inside of me, kissing and having my cock rub up against him is totally hot..

phoseluvr
May 28, 2012, 1:48 PM
Im still waiting for my first time, but I am open to any position. If I where to choose 1 I would think that me on my hands and knees getting pounded from behind would be my favorite. I am open to anyone wanting to fuck me in several different positions to see which is the best!

Charlietuna
May 29, 2012, 8:28 AM
On my back with my legs tied over my shoulders and widely spread.

michel
May 29, 2012, 11:34 AM
I love intimacy in love-making. I love to have my lover on top. I spread my legs wide around him and pull him in. We kiss, touch, and sweat together until he explodes deep inside me. I want the face-to-face intimacy. When my partner is super long (10+), then I can take more if I take him doggie style. I want him totally satisfied.

Bayoubear9
May 29, 2012, 4:15 PM
Pile-driver or in a sling.

foreverbi
May 29, 2012, 6:19 PM
I like having my legs wrapped around my buddies waist so we are laying face to face, so we can deep kiss & share cum YUMMY :tongue:

bijohnmpls
May 29, 2012, 11:10 PM
I like doggie at first and feel his cock go deep inside me while he grabs my ass cheeks, then flip over on my back with my legs on his shoulders so I can watch his face as he cums.. then we kiss.. as our sweaty bodies press tightly together.

secretasianman
Jun 1, 2012, 3:24 PM
On the back with my legs on his shoulders. You can also look into his eyes. I've cum even from this position since it hits the right spot.

On the back with my legs around his waist, I can suck on his nipples while he fucks me.

Doggie style if he likes to ram it up hard and deep, instead of just fast. I always daydream of sucking another guy while in this position.

4athrill
Jun 2, 2012, 12:18 PM
Usually doggie - but lately have really enjoyed while laying on my stomach

BiDaveDtown
Jun 3, 2012, 3:30 PM
I have never taken a dick up my ass and I don't want to. I'm an "exit only" guy.

jdsd71
Jun 3, 2012, 5:14 PM
I love to start out doggy style and get may ass loose and end up on my back legs on his shoulders fucking my ass for all it worth and cumming.

mikeyd270
Oct 5, 2013, 12:43 AM
I have only gotten it once so far. He had me bent over the side of the bed. Felt so good once he got it in. I am ready to try some different positions. On my back with my legs on his shoulders and my hole fully exposed sounds hot.

guy4guysnme
Oct 5, 2013, 12:50 AM
On my back for sure. Pulling him in deeper and deeper

SEX_DREAMS
Oct 5, 2013, 7:45 PM
I like doggie style best because I like the feeling of being taken and when a guy is behind me and has a grip on my hips or hair or neck he's in control. I don't want to be able to control how much I take. I want all he wants to give me and for him to make me like it.
\

Sounds like my kind of guy CarlBone

Bottomup
Apr 17, 2014, 4:23 AM
I love it Doggie I can take Dick Deep & Hard. For Big & Long Dicks I sit down on them

biforareason
Apr 17, 2014, 5:15 AM
I love every position, but on my back is the best. I love to watch him enjoying my tight man hole filling my hole with his cock juice. On my back in most cases cause me to cum so hard while getting fucked.

newlynymphos
Apr 17, 2014, 6:42 AM

Me too :) Feels so good too! Not for beginners generally though :)

Smarty sandy
Apr 17, 2014, 6:43 AM
hi i am new here so i dont know how to proceed will you plz help me

monaohio
Apr 17, 2014, 7:53 AM
on my back with legs spread wide saying oh god loudly as he enters me

annababe
Apr 17, 2014, 7:58 AM
Doggy

Fzmr9t
Apr 17, 2014, 8:23 AM
Only had it once, and it was doggy style, butt I loved it. Can't wait to try it again

sloroller
Apr 17, 2014, 8:26 AM
I like it doggy the best especially if my partner really pounds me hard. I feel more dominated in that position.

Dunmor
Apr 17, 2014, 8:59 AM
On my back, facing him

gahdeh10
Apr 17, 2014, 11:35 AM
I like starting with doggie, then switching to me on my back with my legs either wrapped around his waist or with my feet on his shoulders. I love to watch his face as he cums.

BIGUY123456
Apr 17, 2014, 1:35 PM
I never done it but I want to try. Sounds like its best to begin doggy style.

grasshopper68
Apr 17, 2014, 5:11 PM
I like it when I am on my back legs up in the air and I like been on top as well:)

monaohio
Apr 18, 2014, 8:20 AM
on my back legs spread wide saying sodfrly oh god as he goe in me. i also like to get on top and ride him like you do a horse and say a little bit louder oh god as he puts it in me then ide and grind all nite long or me on my back wrapping my legs around his waist as he cums in me all nite or day long

stonebow
Apr 18, 2014, 12:20 PM
Have tried most of these .....except pile driver...sounds uncomfortable. I like straddle when with a new guy..especially if he's big. Doggy is so deliciously slutty! I love any face to face position for the simple fact that I can see his face as it contorts with pleasure...and we can kiss. Just wondering if anyone has tried lying on one side with the upper leg raised to expose their manhole and the top straddling the down side leg? It's a nice one for a leisurely ride where both parties can see each other and touch just about anywhere....and if it's a threesome the bottom can lay his head in the third's lap and suck away!

crazytrain
Apr 18, 2014, 4:59 PM
I love anything from behind so submissive

rockhard123
Apr 18, 2014, 7:31 PM
leg's up over his shoulder's

princea333
Apr 19, 2014, 10:17 AM
on my back legs up. i love to see a mans face and be able to kiss him

shyfellow
Apr 19, 2014, 11:37 AM
Love to be bent over and taking it from behind. I too am very submissive.

welder153
Apr 19, 2014, 12:48 PM
When with out a bed , like out doors , or at a theature I bend over a little , and. Dogie . With a bed I like laying on my stomach . Those ways. My stud controls everything , I just submit to him .

jeffreyharddick
Apr 20, 2014, 9:21 PM
on my back, holding my legs over my head so he can dive deeper

NjbiGuy01
Apr 21, 2014, 9:21 AM
I prefer on my hands and knees, taking it from the rear. I like threesomes, so in many cases a gal or guy might be under neath and if a woman I eat her out, and she sucks me. If it's a guy, it's like a "super 69"...with a little extra. I don't always kiss men, so that's not a big deal for me to not be face to face during sex.. I also find it more comfortable when a man enters me that way.

paulsuna
Apr 22, 2014, 1:59 AM
Love being face down with my partner lying on my back gripping my shoulders as he fucks me. A repeat of my first anal encounter with an older brother.

sailorashore
Apr 22, 2014, 2:14 AM
I like to be on my knees over a cushion or a pile of pillows and, as we sailors might say, overtaken from astern. But I once was in a sling in the baths in Portland, and with a little clever rigging (of stirrups) and some strategic padding, that could make for a most delightful fuck!

BiPaoulo69
Sep 4, 2014, 4:08 AM
I've done that position few times and it works great. I was on my side, he lifted my upper leg up and put it on his shoulder n straddled my lower leg and entered me. what I like about this position is that the top has access to my full body for holding or kissing and it is very easy to switch to be on my back or to be on my stomach while his cock is still inside of me. The down side of it is that it restricts full penetration.

billybear47
Sep 4, 2014, 7:10 AM
I love it any way I can get it!!!!!!

WebothBbi
Sep 4, 2014, 8:09 AM
Since I've only been pegged, I love it doggy style

kinkybicouple76
Sep 4, 2014, 8:13 AM
Doggy style from my wife hard and rough

Switch53
Sep 4, 2014, 8:31 AM
I like giving it in reverse so I can see it and hear them moan.

Melody Dean
Sep 4, 2014, 9:11 AM
On my stomach, the angle is just right for me. (Different anatomy there, though, so the "right spot" might be different for guys.)

But for a first time, I suggest spooning. And if you're afraid of it hurting, guide it in yourself.

WebothBbi
Sep 4, 2014, 9:46 AM
Thats what I like too. That woman is a pro I swear. LOL

RyanPrince
Sep 4, 2014, 10:18 AM
Wow. Going to rub one out after reading these.

BootyBuffet
Sep 4, 2014, 4:11 PM
From behind, definitely...especially laying flat with my ass slightly raised! Feels great. But of course, as someone observed, any way I can get it is OK!

JUSTLUVIN
Sep 4, 2014, 8:34 PM
If you are concerned about the first time, maybe lying in a spoon position with knees bent toward your chest and lots of lube. I have only been done once but would like to try it again sometime

EmailOnly
Sep 4, 2014, 9:20 PM
I saw 2 dogs fucking... It looked like the male was really hugging his mate.. paws wrapped around her.. hugging her close.. Only his hips were moving as he pistoned his cock into her.. It was 2 events were happening.. A loving hug.. and a furious thrusting to get in deeper....

I want to feel that hug.. I want to be the bitch in heat.. Lean over my back naked so I feel your warmth and heat from my ass to my neck. Hug me tight but don't let your hips stop thrusting against my ass.. Ooooh.. deeper.. deeper.. My back is arched. my ass pointing up.. Mount me... Now.. Ooh, Yes,, Yes, Yes

luv2bpegged
Sep 5, 2014, 8:17 PM
My wife prefers me to ride her dildo as she lies on her back however there is nothing hotter for me than taking it doggy style. Love to have her in control pounding away.

luv2bpegged
Sep 5, 2014, 8:18 PM
I saw 2 dogs fucking... It looked like the male was really hugging his mate.. paws wrapped around her.. hugging her close.. Only his hips were moving as he pistoned his cock into her.. It was 2 events were happening.. A loving hug.. and a furious thrusting to get in deeper....

I want to feel that hug.. I want to be the bitch in heat.. Lean over my back naked so I feel your warmth and heat from my ass to my neck. Hug me tight but don't let your hips stop thrusting against my ass.. Ooooh.. deeper.. deeper.. My back is arched. my ass pointing up.. Mount me... Now.. Ooh, Yes,, Yes, Yes

I know exactly how you feel. Want that myself!!!!

naztypanty
Dec 11, 2014, 3:18 PM
I like being on my back, legs open wide and knees pulled up. Feels so submissive, watching as he approaches with a hard cock, aimed at my opening. My cock and balls soft and insignificant, getting squished.

JackTexas94
Dec 11, 2014, 3:55 PM
Standing, leaning over the bathroom counter top in front of the mirror.

chgodad
Dec 11, 2014, 4:12 PM
Face down with my partner on top and his weight on my body. As he enters me he is nipping my neck gently. While stroking, he reaches under my arms and grabs my shoulders to gain leverage for this thrusts. Alternately licking my neck and ears and exhaling hot breath along my back, he firmly but gently continues his thrusting until at climax he collapses on top of me and does not move until his softening cock slips out of my hole.

JaredT77
Dec 11, 2014, 4:48 PM
On my stomach lying flat and my girlfriend with a strapon or a guy straddling my ass or on my stomach with my legs spread. That's pretty much how I like to fuck women too with the woman on her stomach.

secretasianman
Dec 11, 2014, 10:34 PM
1. Flat on my stomach, love feeling the weight of the guy on top of me.
2. On top, love grinding his cock with my ass. If I'm really horny, I'll have a hands-free cum session over his stomach.
3. On my back with legs around his waist or on top of his shoulders. Love sucking on his nipples, feeling his ass with my hands, or kissing.
4. Doggie style, feels really good sucking cock while getting fucked in the ass.

monaohio
Dec 12, 2014, 1:11 PM
on my back legs spread wide and a man on top in fact i'm naked and spread wide on my back ready for tons of love juices going in me

mikeyd270
Dec 12, 2014, 6:17 PM
Recently I was sucking a guy and he said he wanted to fuck me in the ass. He was laying on the couch so I climbed on top and lowered my ass down on his cock as he slid it in. I started bouncing my ass up and down and riding his rock hard cock. Felt really good and you have some control on how much and how deep you take it. Loved him fucking my ass.

newcomer14
Dec 12, 2014, 7:18 PM
Hi. I m a frequent anal flyer. Main thing is for you to relax and let him work his way in. Might not seem like it, but it can be just as fulfilling as regular penetration. Have had it both ways, but love to stand on floor bent over a bed, a table, or a chair. use a vibrator or vibrating dildo on the clit and pussy while he is in the rear. what a sensation. come in both ends at the same time. he can help with the dildo and you can use a vibrator. just some ideas. enjoy yourselves

Jorja
Dec 12, 2014, 8:22 PM
I have found it easier to do it while on my back with my legs up. I have the most mind blowing orgasms from that and I can squirt all over my partner in the process.

joshua280964
Dec 13, 2014, 6:01 AM
On top riding a big cock and looking at his face as he fills my ass full of hot love juice.

bigi57
Dec 13, 2014, 11:09 AM
haven't found a way that I DON'T enjoy it. ;) If the guy has a big cock I enjoy being on my back with my legs around him. That way I can see his face and watch him enjoy fucking me - especially when he cums!

man4girlgirl4man
Dec 13, 2014, 3:24 PM
Such a hard question for me since I love every position. But if I had to choose one as my favorite it's this:

First of all, I have an 8 inch dick and I will only have sex with a man if his dick is visibly bigger than mine. The perfect dick for me is 10 inches long, really thick, cut, not curved more than just a little bit, and belonging to a cute black guy with smooth dark brown skin.

Now that you all know I'm a BBC slut and a world class size queen, I'll answer the question.

My favorite position when I'm getting fucked is him on the bad on his back, and me getting on top of him and sitting on his dick when I'm facing the other way and my ass is within grabbing and slapping reach of my man.

I ride his big dick reverse cowboy style, up and down slow and sexy, taking just a little dick inside me at first, and then more and more dick on every up and down ride, until his entire dick is inside me and he literally can't see any of it.

With me turning around and making eye contact a few times along the way, and dirty sexy talk by me with the perfect words at the perfect times to get us both as worked up and sexually frenzied as possible. I tell him to go ahead and grab my ass and slap it whenever he feels like it, always playfully and never painful.

Riding face to face is also hot but it's also different because you're fucking face to face. Why are you making me choose only one position as my favorite above all the others? I love them all!!

When I have all his dick in my ass I ramp up the fuck from first gear to turbo drive. Faster and faster and with me leaning forward and grabbing the bedframe at the foot of the bed for a while as well. I don't let my hands go near my dick the whole time since this position is a shoot my load bonanza and I don't want to come until the end of the fuck and as close to the same time as he does. But I've actually shot my load twice without touching my dick at all when I was in this position and doing all the above. HOT HOT HOT

But reverse cowboy wins the contest by a hair since getting fucked with me on my back and my legs spread wide and pointing up in the air and face to face with my man is really fucking good too. Eye contact, hot make out french kissing, caressing his body with my hands, and feeling as close to a girl getting with her legs spread and getting her fucked an inch short of a coma as a man can possibly feel when he's being fucked by another man.

And doggy style is bo slouch either. I love feeling his hands on my hips and ass, I love fucking his dick with my ass back and forth in the same rhythm and tempo as he fucks my ass with his dick, I love having my ass slapped and my hair pulled and feeling his hand push my head down and into my pillow. Once again no pain abuse or really rough fucking, just playful and sexy role-play of a man making me his pussy boy bottom slut.

Hoosier
Dec 13, 2014, 9:44 PM
Me on my back,spread eagle,him slowly fucking me untill he shoots a huge load in my ass!

Dunmor
Dec 13, 2014, 10:32 PM
Lets see, leaning back with hips raised, sitting on a pillow, with legs up, allowing me to watch as I am penetrated, or being on top, either way

bi_mainer62
Dec 15, 2014, 6:03 PM
for first time I would straddle him and at my pace go down on his cock until my ass is relaxed and opened up. then be on back and watch him slide in and out of ass

jimmiejoe
Dec 18, 2014, 9:16 AM
Such a hard question for me since I love every position. But if I had to choose one as my favorite it's this:

First of all, I have an 8 inch dick and I will only have sex with a man if his dick is visibly bigger than mine. The perfect dick for me is 10 inches long, really thick, cut, not curved more than just a little bit, and belonging to a cute black guy with smooth dark brown skin.

Now that you all know I'm a BBC slut and a world class size queen, I'll answer the question.

My favorite position when I'm getting fucked is him on the bad on his back, and me getting on top of him and sitting on his dick when I'm facing the other way and my ass is within grabbing and slapping reach of my man.

I ride his big dick reverse cowboy style, up and down slow and sexy, taking just a little dick inside me at first, and then more and more dick on every up and down ride, until his entire dick is inside me and he literally can't see any of it.

With me turning around and making eye contact a few times along the way, and dirty sexy talk by me with the perfect words at the perfect times to get us both as worked up and sexually frenzied as possible. I tell him to go ahead and grab my ass and slap it whenever he feels like it, always playfully and never painful.

Riding face to face is also hot but it's also different because you're fucking face to face. Why are you making me choose only one position as my favorite above all the others? I love them all!!

When I have all his dick in my ass I ramp up the fuck from first gear to turbo drive. Faster and faster and with me leaning forward and grabbing the bedframe at the foot of the bed for a while as well. I don't let my hands go near my dick the whole time since this position is a shoot my load bonanza and I don't want to come until the end of the fuck and as close to the same time as he does. But I've actually shot my load twice without touching my dick at all when I was in this position and doing all the above. HOT HOT HOT

But reverse cowboy wins the contest by a hair since getting fucked with me on my back and my legs spread wide and pointing up in the air and face to face with my man is really fucking good too. Eye contact, hot make out french kissing, caressing his body with my hands, and feeling as close to a girl getting with her legs spread and getting her fucked an inch short of a coma as a man can possibly feel when he's being fucked by another man.

And doggy style is bo slouch either. I love feeling his hands on my hips and ass, I love fucking his dick with my ass back and forth in the same rhythm and tempo as he fucks my ass with his dick, I love having my ass slapped and my hair pulled and feeling his hand push my head down and into my pillow. Once again no pain abuse or really rough fucking, just playful and sexy role-play of a man making me his pussy boy bottom slut.
wow…
this is a very hot post ….thinking l'll ditto everything right here..very hot post…let me know or lets chat some
Jimmiejoe

67torinouy
Dec 18, 2014, 6:43 PM
my favorite is on my back with a cushion under my as to raise my pelvis and either me holding my ankles or my ankles on his shoulders. I like to see the guy working!

doorman2107
Dec 18, 2014, 7:26 PM
I prefer Doggie. It seems to be easier to take it when my ass is wide open and easier to relax, And it's better when I am either in a threesome with my GF or a third guy to suck my cock.

usedbyyou
Dec 18, 2014, 7:30 PM
Always on my back, love for my lover to see the pleasure he brings me. Watching his big cock slowing fucking me is the best.

sailfish
Dec 19, 2014, 12:50 AM
On my back, legs on my partner's shoulders, with him kneeling. (Deep Stick Position) I also enjoy giving anal in this position.

firebird19
Dec 19, 2014, 2:50 AM
How ever its get in there is the best!!!

melbcuteboi
Dec 20, 2014, 10:17 PM
On my back with my legs split in the air and held over my shoulders as he slides his cock into me, then I enjoy lying on my side with one leg in the air while being held tightly as Im fucked hard.. Always love him to have complete control!!

DaveNH
Dec 24, 2014, 7:51 AM
Starting out with me on top but after he is in for a bit I love to finish with a hard fuck on my back with my feet over his shoulders, less cum leaks out when your on your back to lol

HaroldSaxon
Dec 24, 2014, 4:15 PM
I love it when we both lie on our sides like when you are spooning and he fucks me.

nhjake
Jan 1, 2015, 8:25 AM
I love being bent over and slammed hard till he fills my ass with cum!

Bicyclist
Jan 1, 2015, 12:46 PM
Only done it a few times, but I love laying face-down on the bed and offering my man a good look at the firm, round buns he's gonna slide his dick into. Teasing my crack and boy-hole with his hungry meat drives me nuts. When he puts the head in I feel totally submissive and that I am in the place that I want to be. I positively melt when he slides inside me and I feel that beautiful 'stretch'. Knowing that he is watching his cock slide in and out of my hungry hole is why I love getting it face-down from behind with him on top!

stonebow
Jan 1, 2015, 1:28 PM
haven't found a way that I DON'T enjoy it. ;) If the guy has a big cock I enjoy being on my back with my legs around him. That way I can see his face and watch him enjoy fucking me - especially when he cums!

Exactly!....being able to wrap him in the warmest embrace of arms AND legs as he enters me...to kiss him and whisper dirty endearments in his ear...to see in his eyes how much he appreciates the gift of my body surrendered for HIS delight! Bottoming doesn't get any better than that.

Gsmoothbtm1
Jan 2, 2015, 1:45 AM
It's way to hard to pic a favorite since they all offer such differentsensations and pleasure. I have a regular fuckfriend that is just absolutely incredible when we fuck. He's not the largest( but not small by far) but he's very in tune to my moans, my squirming, and my grinding against his slippery cock. When he puts me on my back with a wedge under my ass it holds me at the perfect angle to let him go as deep as he can and let's him have more control with my legs spread wide and sometime wrapped around his body. When he flips me over doggie style I can control more and love feeling him pull all the way out then sink back in. He knows when I start grinding away it's time to grab my hips tightly and hang on for the ride. He usually flips me into at least 7 or 8 positions during an evening of hot fucking and although as I said before the sensations are very different with each one having each one done the RIGHT way is the important part. Find a partner that pays attention to your cues and I bet like I found out you really can cum from being fucked without even so much as a stroke or touch to your dick.

sysper
Jan 2, 2015, 2:58 AM
Exactly!....being able to wrap him in the warmest embrace of arms AND legs as he enters me...to kiss him and whisper dirty endearments in his ear...to see in his eyes how much he appreciates the gift of my body surrendered for HIS delight! Bottoming doesn't get any better than that.
wow that is a great way to describe it, like it goes a little beyond the sexual level. i have never done nething with a guy but this is the type of sex i fantasize about experiancing with a guy.

Old Papa John
Jan 2, 2015, 9:10 AM
Limited experience here, but I was fucked in a bathhouse this summer and gave my cherry ass to a bbc there. He took me from behind and was very gentle, made for a very good evening and we kept in touch and met again with the wife and I was able to have him doggy, on my back, and a side by side spoon. Much as I enjoyed all three I have to say his control and thrusting from behind was by far my favorite. The submission of the act was amazing.

querty
Jan 2, 2015, 9:22 AM
My most recent favorite is with a couple. She on her back, me on top. I am deep in her. He is lying on top of me; cock deep in side me. He stays relatively still. As I stroke into her; he is withdrawling. As I withdrawal from her, he is thrusting in. So basically, i am fucking her with my cock and he with my ass. So hot to watch in the mirror. ....

Lately though i fantasize about being on my back with my legs over his shoulders. So i can watch and it feels more submissive. Also, something new for me us thinking about being kissed by a guy while being fucked like that. Feels even more submissive.

michael51
Jan 2, 2015, 9:26 AM
I really enjoy doggie the best,want to try it with a male that is well endowed next time.very well endowed

querty
Jan 3, 2015, 12:39 PM
So yesterday I read this entire chain of posts and it left me so horny I couldn't stand myself. I don't have a lot of anal experience and that that I have was only so so and left me thinking that its not for me.

Then last night I happened to IM with the male half of a bi-sexual MF couple that I play with from time to time (we have some GREAT sex). Ended up meeting him at a local bar, where we talked alot about bi-sexuality, the swing lifestyle that we are all in, and what it is like to be a bi-sexual male swinger (that's a topic that I could write volumes on). During the Convo I told him that I was discovering a submissive side of myself, having realized I like to just let someone take me over.

Fast forward a few hours and we were at his house with his wife and of course we started to play. Having been reading about it and talking about it all day, all I wanted was to get fucked in a submissive way. I was so wanting it, and so comfortable with my surroundings, that I was able to totally relax and OMG did I have a great time.

The position I wanted was to lay on my back, legs over his shoulders, and let him just fuck me. And it was simply fantastic. I could have both legs over his shoulders which raised my ass to just the right angle, and he could thrust in so deeply, right to the hilt, but no pain, just pleasure. Or I could leave one leg over his shoulder, the other around his waist and pull him in tighter and deeper (or both legs) . I could sit up, grab hold of his ass, grind my pelvis against him, or throw my arms back on the bed, raise my ass up and adjust the angle of his thrusts. i could watch his expressions, as he changed the pace of his thrusts, from long slow and deep, to faster and shallow. I found myself whispering things like "fuck me deep and slow, deep and slow"---- he would do so and start to moan -- "Yeah' feels good to have your rock fucking hard cock so deep in my ass....deep and slow buddy" and I would grind as I talked. - He held my legs or my ass, or if I had my legs around around his waist, just rest them on my body, or stroke my rock fucking hard cock. Or i would just lay my arms on the bed behind my head let my entire body go completely limp and let him fuck me. The icing on the cake, his wife, who loves to watch us in action, would occasionally go down on my cock in the midst of it all.

The submissive feeling of the position, being able to watch myself getting fucked, the completely relax state of mind and body, and HOLY SHIT it was good.

looking forward to another round!

sysper
Jan 3, 2015, 1:08 PM
congratulations on having such an awesome experiance! i wish this for every guy who would like to get penetrated by another guy.

Thongs4All
Mar 18, 2015, 7:14 AM
I love being on top. My partner can see my thong riding him and it's the best position for me to get off. I love riding as I get off on cock going in and out of me

JackTexas94
Mar 18, 2015, 4:36 PM
On my back at the edge of the bed with my partner standing.

charles-smythe
Mar 18, 2015, 5:40 PM
when i do take anal i prefer doggy
...doggy-style...definitely...on hands and knees with face buried in mattress...don't mind a little hair pulling and a little ass slapping while he's back there...

Robert44hodes
May 29, 2015, 4:43 AM
Hello, i also think that you can receive anal in any position, as long as you and your partner know what you are doing. I have learned a lot about sex, after watching some very sexy gay porn movies, on BESTPORNSITEDEALS.COM (http://bestpornsitedeals.com). Check the site and learn from beautiful men how to improve your sex life!

sweecocksucker69
May 29, 2015, 5:51 AM
The best way for me to get off and enjoy having a cock in my ass, is for me to mount him, he gets the enjoyment of see his cock going into my ass and I take the time for my ass to adjust to the cock, This way I have found out that I can take any size without hardly any pain or to much discomfort.

DownBoy
May 29, 2015, 1:40 PM
Doggy style. Either standing up and bent over, or my legs spread out while on my knees. He has better access to lick my ass, then fuck it without moving me too much. Misionary is okay, but it does get uncomfortable. It is good for when he licks below and around my ballsack as if he were eating pussy.

sysper
May 29, 2015, 1:51 PM
Doggy style. Either standing up and bent over, or my legs spread out while on my knees. Misionary is okay, but it does get uncomfortable.
what do u mean, uncomfortable? i allways pictured myself receiving anal in that position & i won't know what i like for sure untill i try it out but maybe i need to start to reconsider?

DownBoy
May 29, 2015, 2:18 PM
what do u mean, uncomfortable? i allways pictured myself receiving anal in that position & i won't know what i like for sure untill i try it out but maybe i need to start to reconsider?

I find that its kind of hard for the guy to get my ass from that position. I'll need to have a pillow or something underneath my back in order for him to reach easier. Also if your legs aren't flexible, then they'll fall asleep if he likes to have your calves or feet on his shoulders while in missionary. Luckily I don't have that problem, but I still prefer doggy.

backdoorbaby
May 29, 2015, 2:33 PM
on my back-legs up;)

man4girlgirl4man
May 30, 2015, 2:30 PM
For me it's a tie between two positions:

1) He's on the bed on his back and I ride his big dick reverse cowboy style so he can watch my ass go up and down and his dick go in and out of me. And so he can grab and slap my big round ass whenever he wants to. Plus this position gives me the most pleasurable physical sexual sensation when I'm being fucked.

2) Me on my back with my legs spread wide and with my man fucking me face to face. The eye contact and hot kissing and me caressing his body with my hands - and me able to easily thrust myself at him and fuck him and his big dick just as good as he and his big dick are fucking me and my hot round ass.

But every other position has its own unique special advantages so I always do them all with every man who fucks me. Why limit any fuck to anything less than that?

I.Delabuena
May 30, 2015, 9:00 PM
on back..fron to front, legs wide open, to let the cock easier moving in, and out.

Or standing, front to wall, with ass wide open on oppositte side. Could even Dp

T.Edding
May 31, 2015, 4:00 PM
On my side, with him behind me, with my leg up over his hips.

Oztrich
Jun 8, 2015, 10:19 AM
With my previous FWB it was more comfortable face-to-face. His cock curved upwards a bit, and I think face-to-face allowed it to hit my prostate better. I also got off on seeing it go in and out. The guy I saw many years ago had a very straight cock like mine, and it was much more comfortable from behind. For me it depends on the shape and size I think.

KevsBi
Jun 8, 2015, 11:58 AM
Personally I enjoy taking it while on my back either while my ass is on the edge of the bed and his feet on the floor or lying normally with my legs in the air and his knees on the mattress. I just enjoy seeing the pleasure on my mans' face when he s about to cum.

cheil77
Jul 17, 2015, 5:10 PM
I'm a giver not a taker but when I'm fuckin I like to stand up and my fwb gets on all fours on the edge of the bed so I can hit it doggy style and since I'm standing I can get really deep

a2smith09
Jul 17, 2015, 5:39 PM
Personally I love to be spit-roasted doggy style. I also like it on my back with my legs up hi and spread so I can watch.

firebird19
Jul 19, 2015, 6:56 AM
On my back and feet up ! The best ! I love to watch there face !

DooNme
Jul 19, 2015, 11:39 AM
definetly on my back -legs high ;)

Diablo598
Jul 19, 2015, 12:02 PM
On my back and flat on my stomach for me

SuperChub
Jul 19, 2015, 1:25 PM
Face down butt up at the edge of the bed with two fistfuls of bedding for leverage as I push back.