PDA

View Full Version : Wich is the rigth size

fox1085
Jun 13, 2006, 8:58 PM
OK :male: :female: in matter of cock sizes which do you think is the rigth size, do you like little or bigger ones or do you think that it doesn't matter, yeahhhh!!! i think it matters huh? ;) what u think.

citystyleguy
Jun 13, 2006, 9:07 PM
nope, size doesnt matter; i temper that with as your own doesnt become the mantra by which you live! see most male postings in personals and/or their uploads!

billy_campbell
Jun 13, 2006, 9:14 PM
Size doesn't matter to me. I like all sizes. I mean wouldn't it awlful is every dick was the same size. Depending on the size I might do different things at different times.

Confused4life
Jun 13, 2006, 9:23 PM
I don't think size matters....Its the way they put that size to use!!!!!!! Someone might have a really big cock and not know how to satisfy their partner...(trust me, I have had this experience)lol

strawberry8302
Jun 13, 2006, 11:38 PM
I don't think size matters....Its the way they put that size to use!!!!!!! Someone might have a really big cock and not know how to satisfy their partner...(trust me, I have had this experience)lol

Lol, I've also had this experience. Just because a guy is huge doesnt mean that he can fuck. I've had a 14 incher before, and he couldnt really fuck like most guys because he was so huge he had to hold it the whole time, so it ended up not being enjoyable. Personally, I'm kinda tight, so size doesnt really matter to me, cuz I can feel it anyway. A guy with a small dick can screw just as well as a guy with a bigger dick, as long as he knows what he's doing. But then again, size does matter to a point. Ive realized that out of most men that i've had sex with in my life, I've preferred at least an average size cock (like 6 inches) and up, they've felt the best to me. I also prefer a man with a straight penis, because curved penises hurt to me, they bruise my cervix ( :( ).

innaminka
Jun 14, 2006, 4:07 AM
I guess like most girls, I prefer to be loved rather than used as meat.
Which means penis size is largely irrelevant.

That said........ :bigrin:

I do believe every girl should experience a whopper at least once in their lives.
Just to satisfy that curiosity.

Mine WAS a whopper. :eek: (a Norwegian "bush" pilot) It was fun!

Avocado
Jun 14, 2006, 4:19 AM
Wouldn't matter to me if I was with a man. Don't really like penetration anyway, unless I'm wearing a condom I find it too tight and that's just up the front!

jenniferhell@hotmail
Jun 14, 2006, 4:55 AM
size dose not matter to me as long as a person fits around my bod and knows how to use it its good for me peace :bipride: :yinyang:

BI BOYTOY
Jun 14, 2006, 5:15 AM
hey,i like all sizes i have not had a whopper as of yet so i can not say their.it is what they do with it. :bibounce: :bibounce: :bibounce:

jo69guy
Jun 14, 2006, 6:08 AM
I myself am happy with my partners's 7 or so inches. The largest I have had was around 8", and that was plenty big. I guess I just have a tight ass. lol :2cents: :bibounce: :bipride:

smokey
Jun 14, 2006, 6:37 AM
Well I don't know, us men are known for our insercuity in this area. I used to think i was small until repeated lovers assured me that a fat 7 inches is not small. I read once that 5 to 6 inches is average.

I cannot speak for a woman but as a bi man I can say that I am thrilled if its big, say 6 to 8 inches. I love anal sex nd I will not offer my ass if its smaller, I want to fill it in me and much less and it just doesn't do it for me. That being said, much over 8 inches is too big and hurts.

sinfulallure
Jun 14, 2006, 9:06 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cocks lovely cocks, they all have their magic, but to the point-no pun- The mrs likes them long and fat for vaginal sex and i like them long and slender for anal sex, but then again a nice fat one to give oral to is also fun

arana
Jun 14, 2006, 11:07 AM
size dose not matter to me as long as a person fits around my bod and knows how to use it its good for me peace :bipride: :yinyang:
you mean long enough to use as a belt? :tong:

DiamondDog
Jun 14, 2006, 1:56 PM
Size queens of all genders have told me that I have the perfect size to suck. ;)

Spicy
Jun 14, 2006, 5:31 PM
Size really does not matter. as long as the person knows how to use his cock to his benifit and his partner's what difference does the size make. Just immagine a person with the best cock in the world but does'nt know how to use it, what good is that? :tongue:

Spicy