PDA

View Full Version : masturbating

curtis6
May 20, 2012, 8:42 AM
i just found this site while i was at work last night using my cell phone so i joined it, as i sat there reading some of the post on here i was getting really horny, i would take a break from reading so i could go do my job lol, nevertheless i kept coming back to read more, i couldnt take the pressure anymore and needed to release my load, i wear coveralls at work with nothing under them but my boxers, i was so horny after reading some that i took my boxers of and had nothing but my overalls on, after sitting there with a hard on for so long i found a spot nobody could see me and pulled out my tool and masturbated, oh my god it felt so good, i didnt want to get caught but i really wanted somebody to watch me if not help me, i finally busted a nut (and it was a full load) i may just have to do that more often at work :):bigrin:......does anyone else masturbate at work

Thong lvr
May 20, 2012, 11:57 AM
There is a group that is all about the discussion of masturbating. Join us and tell us more

lilychen
Jun 12, 2012, 3:15 AM
As much as I want to I don't have the guts to do it at work since there are plenty of cameras at our office that might just caught me doing it.

bikiniman
Jun 12, 2012, 10:10 PM
I masturbate at work regularly, The risk of getting caught adds to the thrill. Although these days I share an office with only one other person so the risk is low.

ExSailor
Jun 12, 2012, 10:56 PM
Why did this site make you horny? I have masturbated at work but I did it in a bathroom stall alone. I did not do it in a risky place like you did.

Bocacdc
Jun 13, 2012, 10:48 AM
Any opportunity to masturbate is time not wasted. It can be double the fun if someone joins in, watches or lends a helping hand. You are invited to join my Group on this site, Let's Play Doctor/Patient. Remember, masturbating is the first sexual act most of us experience. It's still the safest and most of us have learned the best methods for ourselves than anyone doing it for us. Keep on strokin', it's often safer than pokin'.

stungun
Jun 13, 2012, 2:57 PM
I work in a large building with offices, production areas and a warehouse. There are restrooms in the warehouse area where I work. One Saturday while I was working overtime I decided to look in the ladies room as I had never been in there. I was surprised to find two stuffed chairs in a lounge area outside the stalls and full-length mirrors behind the sink. I pulled one of the chairs over in front of the sinks, stood on it and jerked off in front of the mirrors. I shot a tremendous load all over the sinks. It was an unbelievable thrill. (Yes, I tidied up the evidence.) I have since found other places, seemingly out of sight, to masturbate in the building. One time I even invited a lady from the office to watch and she did!!! It was outstanding! Workplace masturbation is a great rush!

jackbirdjay
Jun 17, 2012, 6:10 AM
Use to work in a factory and would often masturbate in the men's room. Working on Saturdays for over time the place only had a few people working. I walked out in the warehouse to get something and this one guy that worked there was there in a so he thought a sedclued place jerking-off looking at a mag. He pants down to his knees going to town. I waited till he was done before I said nice job. He jumped out of his skin. I went over to him as he was pulling his pants up I grabbed the mag it was a hardcore one guys fucking girls. He said your not going to say anything are u? I said no I wouldn't do that I said nice cock u have want to get together some time he said he wasn't like that. I said it's ok I'll do all the work u can just relax he said he would think about it. About 4 weeks latter we went out for drinks after work. After a few beers he said were u kidding about u doing all the work? I said one way to find out. We ended up back at my apartment me sucking his cock. He started coming around for a blow job then one day he gave me a hand job the he finely sucked me.