PDA

View Full Version : Drew - Help!

IndyBiFun
May 13, 2012, 9:33 PM
Drew, I was updating my profile and when I hit submit it deleted everything!

I've tried to go back in and save the changes but it's not working. Any advice?

Thanks.

falcondfw
May 13, 2012, 10:20 PM
Try doing it in firefox. There is a bug that is affecting chrome.

Brian
May 17, 2012, 6:49 AM
Hi Indy,

I think you probably mean your Personal Ad, not your Profile? This has been reported by a few others, and for the first time I was able to experience it myself tonight. But then not able to duplicate it by retracing my steps - crazy bug! But I sent a suggestion to the programmer, so with a bit of luck we will fix it with my latest suggestion.

In all other reported cases (and my case) the members were able to recreate and save their ad - the problem seems to happen rarely.

Sorry about the trouble - losing a well-crafted Personal Ad is a big deal!! People who have this happen might try a cache service like Google or waybackmachine to find an old version of their ad to copy. Or make a copy of the existing ad before editing. Yuck, I feel bad about this bug in particular.

- Drew

masterbator
May 17, 2012, 8:09 AM
Hi Drew i thought this was suppose to be a bisexual chat line i talked to some guy one night he said he likes to fuck girls 0 to 13
there is a nother guy on here who is a complete asshole and hole lot of chatter in the main room about sex and every other stupid thing i have heard about i no longer go on on chat because of this when you post this thread nutme can go fuck him self thats who pissed of i am with this web site

falcondfw
May 17, 2012, 9:48 AM
masterbator,
I am not Drew, but I hope I can help. I am sure he will look into the things you say.

1. A lot of people use "sex sites" and their chat rooms to express their fantasies and get them out. Now, I definitely understand how the "fantasy" (god I hope it is a fantasy) is offensive to many people, including me, but I am just trying to explain why that may have happened. The fantasizer may never act on that or his other fantasies and may be a truly nice person in real life, but it definitely goes over the top.

2. As for nutme, I am not sure what he did to offend you, but there is an ignore list in your settings. Not sure if it affects the chatroom. Barring that, I think you will need to send a copy of or try to recreate the conversation you had with him and send it to Drew in a PM before he can take any actions.

I think also you will probably need to try to recreate the chat with the "fantasizer" and PM it to Drew so he can take action. Again, I am sorry that you had these things happen to you, but as in any community, it takes all kinds. The "fantasizer" needs to be on vacation from the community for a while, but as for someone who acts like a jerk, they could have been having a bad night.

Hope this helps.