PDA

View Full Version : Do you prefer sex in the morning?

PrettyFlowingGown
May 12, 2012, 7:49 PM
I have a CD freind who sometimes stops over, he stopped over friday night and we slept with each other, holding each other closely all night and loving it. i had my beautiful silk long nightgown on all night. i always leave it on during sex cause it spices it up more and i love feeling femme as ever.
it was lovely waking up, feeling fresh and having him kiss me, move down, shift my nightgown up to my waste and give me the sweetest longest oral sex i can take. it was gorgous, then i got up, and did same thing to him, by getting closely between his legs, letting my nightgown flow and drape and caress his legs while i sucked his beautiful cock.
love morning sex.

falcondfw
May 12, 2012, 7:54 PM
Very hot description.
Personally, I prefer sex morning, noon, and night. lol.

R. R. Wayne
May 12, 2012, 10:02 PM
I like sex at any hour, but morning sex is best because oneis refreshed and ready to go

dm330
May 13, 2012, 4:52 AM
As long as they're clean and breath smells fresh, anytime of the day works for me.

innaminka
May 13, 2012, 7:39 AM
I used to, but as I've got older, except maybe for Sunday morn ......

These day i prefer after lights out at night.

i_shoot_blanks
May 13, 2012, 9:21 AM
Since retirement, we've been having sex in the morning for quite some time. However the magic, wonderful, thing normally happens around 11:00 or so, after the morning chores or trip to the gym has been completed.

darkeyes
May 13, 2012, 9:21 AM
Prefer? No.. like lots??? Yum yum...

csrakate
May 13, 2012, 10:24 AM
Do I prefer sex in the morning....No....but I certainly don't mind it! I do, however, prefer to be awake and a full participant and not simply the recipient of an early morning visit from "Mr. Happy"! LOL!

darkeyes
May 13, 2012, 10:28 AM
Do I prefer sex in the morning....No....but I certainly don't mind it! I do, however, prefer to be awake and a full participant and not simply the recipient of an early morning visit from "Mr. Happy"! LOL!
O I dunno, Mumsie... don't haff enjoy comin' 2 slowly an dopily and ver hornily as fingers an lips work on me slumberin' senses an sensuality... is ratha nice!!!:tongue:

Gearbox
May 13, 2012, 10:51 AM
NO! I'm a miserable sod in the morning! Night is best for me.

csrakate
May 13, 2012, 11:03 AM
O I dunno, Mumsie... don't haff enjoy comin' 2 slowly an dopily and ver hornily as fingers an lips work on me slumberin' senses an sensuality... is ratha nice!!!:tongue:

Well now...light touches and soft kisses are one thing....having the gate broken down by a battering ram is a bit different LOL! But then again, according to my husband, I usually sleep through the light touches and soft kisses....very often responding to them quite postively...then the minute he thinks it's safe to "come home"....I wake up and yell at him to slow down! LOL! I can't help that I'm a hard sleeper LOL! Maybe I'm not a morning person afterall!

tenni
May 13, 2012, 11:04 AM
It all depends upon what you call morning ;) After midnight and up until 3 am I'm all for it. 5 am - noon...I've little interest. I'm definitely more horny after dark. Its the vampire in me...he he. :)

Moonlight_BHI
May 13, 2012, 11:54 AM
Morning sex is not nice for me unless I start it...Though that's cause of a few physical problems I have...

cbb83
May 18, 2012, 2:09 PM
Love it in the morning! I'm always hopeless horny when I wake up, lol.

biwmtrucker44
May 18, 2012, 7:45 PM
sex is for morrnings Romance is for nights:):wiggle2::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

dafydd
May 18, 2012, 7:56 PM
depends what we ate the night before.
but generally I find work mornings so dreadful that even eye contact can be irritating..