PDA

View Full Version : Threesome

bimichman
May 12, 2012, 5:59 PM
I am wanting a threesome with my ex-wife and her boyfriend. Is that unusual?

falcondfw
May 12, 2012, 6:10 PM
No. to be honest, even though the woman drives me insane at times, I wouldn't turn one down with her.

æonpax
May 12, 2012, 7:44 PM
I am wanting a threesome with my ex-wife and her boyfriend. Is that unusual?

Are you submissive?

Plumhead2
May 12, 2012, 11:44 PM
I guess it all depends on how the relationship with your ex ended. If it was ugly and your ex is angry at you, then I wouldn't have a threesome with her and her boyfriend unless I had a full body, kevlar condom! Seriously, this doesn't sound like a good idea. Why start something you already left. Leave it alone and move on. Aren't there other people in the world to have a threesome with?

innaminka
May 13, 2012, 7:43 AM
Ex wives/husbands should stay ex.

be friends - fine - but you and she are ex for a reason. Probably best to keep it that way.

cornholejoe
May 13, 2012, 6:38 PM
any 3 some sounds good to me

Romalotti
May 13, 2012, 9:58 PM
I would totally be down for a threesome with my ex-wife and her boyfriend if the opportunity arose. He's into transsexuals (chicks with dicks, mainly) from what she tells me, so I don't know if that makes him interested in men or not.

shyer
May 13, 2012, 10:48 PM
I would say 3 somes are very fun ,as long everybody agrees on it .I have met a couple in past and the sex was great even doing oral on both of them.just make sure you are all 100% ready to try it and play safe.:)

bimichman
May 15, 2012, 1:48 PM
Yes, I am submissive. We are still friends, but don't hangout or anything like that.

æonpax
May 16, 2012, 4:07 AM
Yes, I am submissive. We are still friends, but don't hangout or anything like that.

Just curious. I know a guy who's cuckold and his wife routinely has him watch her with other men.

biwmtrucker44
May 16, 2012, 9:49 AM
No I often think about 3sum with ex and her boyfriend even though I am not that turnd on by him

Blue-Dragon69
May 16, 2012, 6:52 PM
has she brought it up to you or you going to ask her id hent around when u talk to her next time an do u know him as well i had my ex an her bf wanting me to do a 3sum but i was seeing sum one at the time if not i would have, i know both of them which would have been hot time maybe next time lol

bimichman
May 19, 2012, 3:02 PM
I haven't mentioned a word to her about this. Not like I am attracted to him, but would b nice to be in the middle.

jackbirdjay
May 20, 2012, 4:39 AM
Just curious. I know a guy who's cuckold and his wife routinely has him watch her with other men. I would love to be cuckold to my wife but she tells me she's not interested. Would love to watch my wife with other men and then do clean up duties

lilychen
Jun 12, 2012, 3:16 AM
I don;t think it is a good idea since you can have some issues about it afterwards specially that you are still friends with her.

rb6161
Jun 12, 2012, 8:01 AM
yes me too !!!!!

dick_pumper
Jun 13, 2012, 12:22 AM
I had a 3 some with a married couple that I had known for a long time. The wife and I had cyber sexed but nothing phyisical, then one day out of the blue the husband calls me and says she wants this 3 some and would I send some nude pics to show her I was serious, I did and she sent me some back and we swapped photos and made the date for the 3 some. We got undressed and the two of us took turns fucking her while she blew the other then we would switch. I knew I was clean and they had been married for 15 years so condoms weren't involved and we went raw. At one point I was on my back while she blew me and he was standing next to the bed by my head stroking his cock and I thought how easy it would be to turn my head and take his cock into my mouth and blow him......but I chickened out. And to this day I regret not doing that.

onesucker4u
Jun 14, 2012, 7:49 AM
OH Hell Yes I would! I would do what ever they wanted. It is so rare and hard to find a couple who are willing, and attractive. Now, as I get older, I am more open to doing things.I even regret not going further during some of my threesums in the past.

MelissaPDX
Jun 14, 2012, 2:49 PM
If you want to fantasize about this it's perfectly fine but keep in mind that it's not going to go that way in reality, and this is your ex-wife. Not all women are even into 3somes I tried one once but did not enjoy it at all.

cangi.j
Jun 17, 2012, 2:37 PM
my ex comes over after her dates and lets me clean the semen from her