PDA

View Full Version : CFNM

billy_campbell
Jun 13, 2006, 6:03 PM
CFNM stands for 'Clothed Female Naked Male', a scenario becoming increasingly popular among both male and female spectators. Girls like it because It's about female power and dominance, having fun and playing with men's pleasure at their will.

Our sexual culture and perception of sexual roles have changed significantly in the last half of a century. For example, fellatio, or oral sex, and/or the stimulation the penis by hand is no longer considered as a way to please a men only. Girls can feel free to enjoy it as well. Why? Because it's not only a physical stimulation, but also a sexual dominance game on the other side. Men may still enjoy the stimulation itsself, but the emphasis is on the dominance factor from a women's point of view. Because men's joy or sorrow lies in her hands (by both means), and she can decide about her partner's pleasure alone. She is the one directing the situation, she can tease, touch or just watch, whatever she can reach with her eyes, feet, hands or lips. Or, she can also deny satisfaction at free will, at any point.

This is why it's the perfect dominance game for a girl, using a men just as a sexual toy. She doesn't even have to undress. That's the point, "Clothed Female" in the CFNM acronym stands just for that. Leaving her clothes on symbolizes female dominance, or popularry referred to as total "girl-power" in the situation. She doesn't have to show what men want to see, thus positioning herself as the godess, or nymph of pleasure. Men can only see as much as she wants to show. On the other hand "Naked Men" means that he has to show everything, positioning himself as a toy, an object of the sexual game. Or the Kent-doll for the 21th century Barbie, if you like.

Anyone into CFNM?

citystyleguy
Jun 13, 2006, 8:01 PM
hi! yeah, very familiar with the terminology and the general practices; while not at first up on the phraseology, joined a site at www.cfnm.net that appears to come out of the uk.

left the site despite some fine looking people, as i found it to be a tad too much s/m for me. the people otherwise seemed pretty level headed, but the forum often took long sidetracks into arguing amongst each other, with some very heavy duty slander, not otherwise earned.

there were some very fine looking guys, truly hot guys, but again the slant was more than i cared for in my sexual preferments.

how much have been involved?

billy_campbell
Jun 13, 2006, 9:06 PM
Personally, I am into the exhibitionism side and not the humiliation side of CFNM. For example, the other night a lady friend and I were sitting outside on the deck and I was nude while she was clothed. I liked her watching me and she like watching me. That night that was all that happen and it was very enjoyable.

cfnmer
Jun 22, 2006, 11:15 PM
I love CFNM. Hanging out at nude beaches presents many chances for CFNM all summer long.
This is my favorite CFNM site.

http://www.cfnmzone.com

Scroll around and check out the tour page. They have 3 beach CFNM stories.