PDA

View Full Version : Extra marital blowjob

norush
May 9, 2012, 7:30 AM
I have been given permission to get a blowjob, but that is all. question,
how many women would give a guy a bj and not expect anything in return?
I have been instructed no touch accept for boobs.

csrakate
May 9, 2012, 11:17 AM
Forgive me but I have this comic scenario in my head now....A woman leaning over a man giving a blow job and his hands firmly placed on her boobs....very robotic like....:tongue:

Good luck finding anyone to do that unless you plan on paying them! I can't imagine any woman agreeing to giving some guy they barely know a bj and have it be so freaking clinical. I guess your partner knew what they were doing when they agreed to this arrangement. But then again, who knows??? Anything is possible.

Good luck with it!

Polar Bear
May 9, 2012, 11:33 AM
This begs the question...why doesn't your wife give you the blow job, and why announce this on a bi site?

Bayoubear9
May 9, 2012, 11:53 AM
This begs the question...why doesn't your wife give you the blow job, and why announce this on a bi site?

i'm wondering the same, this really isnt the site for that. alt.com or aff may be better suited

Jobelorocks
May 9, 2012, 11:59 AM
I wouldn't, but that is me. If he is getting off, I want to as well. lol. I agree unless you are paying them, you will probably have a hard time.

norush
May 9, 2012, 2:20 PM
OKAY I get it won't darken you doorstep again

Doggie_Wood
May 9, 2012, 3:47 PM
OK - she's given you permission to have an extr-marital blow job. Why does it have to be a female to give it.
Surely you could find a cute guy to do it.

_Joe_
May 9, 2012, 3:54 PM
I been meaning to take up Yoga to blow myself, thus staying within the parameters of my marriage.

It's not going well, Yoga is effort.

jamieknyc
May 9, 2012, 4:15 PM
I been meaning to take up Yoga to blow myself, thus staying within the parameters of my marriage.

It's not going well, Yoga is effort.

LOL! Yoga is hard work!

Want to join me for this? www.hotnudeyoga.com

matutum
May 9, 2012, 4:59 PM
come to nevada,get one here like ur looking for, but u have to pay!Guess ur paying now if married, go to gay bar...

i_shoot_blanks
May 9, 2012, 5:08 PM
Try a site like silver daddies. With just a little bit of searching I'm sure you will find plenty of older guys very willing to provide a blow job and no recip required.

PeterNZ
May 9, 2012, 5:35 PM
Try going to a stripper or prostitute.

ohbimale
May 10, 2012, 3:22 AM
Your wife seems to have come up wiith the impossible situation just to shut you up. If you want a blow job that bad go get one! Chance are you will have to pay for it.

ohbimale
May 10, 2012, 3:24 AM
BTW you don't have any pics up in your profile. If you were a little more open in your profile you might have some takers heres about giving you head.

norush
May 10, 2012, 7:57 AM
Sorry for the entry. hit a spot there. Well first I am not bi, so to whom ever said what about a cute guy. as long as he expects nothing in return, I would consider it.
the question directed to wife doing it. That is something I don't enjoy doing, few and far between. I figure I enjoy getting eaten ( which is often )and he enjoys blow jobs but I am not into that.
That is why I gave him permission, even though I would like to watch. It was my idea not his. Well maybe this isn't the place for this but I can not delete the thread that I know. just wanted some opinions, but got thrown to the dogs.

Long Duck Dong
May 10, 2012, 8:24 AM
lol ok the wife is not into giving BJ's, but loves being eaten out..... the hubby likes blowjobs but no touching allowed and is not bi but open to a guy doing it if its hands off, no return favour ...... so a female is preferred but with no touching the female.....

its a tall order...... you are asking for somebody that only wants to suck a cock..... and yes there are people in the site that would be interested in that, so in a way, you have come to a site where you may find a single person or couple where sucking a cock is what is desired...

the thing is that you will not know unless you advertise using the profile and make friends in the site, by using the chat room and forums.... or you could try alternative sites

matutum
Feb 5, 2013, 5:03 PM
been there done that.It worked out well selfsuck until i hurt my back llllooooolll

matutum
Feb 5, 2013, 5:04 PM
bi men are more likely to please u. Have wife do it?

Realist
Feb 5, 2013, 10:19 PM
Matutum, I was gonna send you a private message, but your message storage is full.

You need to clean that sucker out!

onesucker4u
Feb 6, 2013, 5:33 PM
I was lucky with 3 women that agreed to just suck me off. 2 were over 50 tho, and not attractive. The suction made up for it tho. I have sucked off 2 guys with no recip. I love making a cock cum.

j4u42
Feb 6, 2013, 6:09 PM
Lucky me. I know a cute girl who loves giving blow jobs. She is very good at it too.