PDA

View Full Version : Coming of Age...@ 49

Texian
May 6, 2012, 8:55 PM
If this were a radio show, I'd start out "long time listener, first time caller....".....

I'm a longtime lurker...for years, but a recent registrant. I want to share my story:

I've been bi since I was a kid. Lot's of teen sexual experimentation.

That manifested itself into what some will recognize as the usual guilt ridden hit-and-run male/male sexual encounters in my early 20's. Acting
impulsively in dimly lit movie theaters, and bookstores. Risky, and nasty. But, I maintained my outer image, and answered an inner call I so
desperately wanted to quash.

Two marriages to two great women (yes, at separate times, LOL) and I found myself in my 49th year knowing there was an un-answered call
in my heart and loins. The past year brought what I might call a level headed approach to finding my sexual identity. Lots of reading and
surfing to figure out who I was. Successful business man, father, husband, community guy......but I so ached to be naked with another man.

I will get crucified here for my "dishonesty", but I did not/have not/will not/don't see the reason to come out to my wife. I know many will
disagree, but you don't understand our dynamics. I won't spend hundreds of words here trying to defend myself, but lots of reading and
soul searching came down to one thing: what I crave.....she could never provide me, nor understand. I've "floated" the idea in the past
many times (jokingly) and it was always met with an "ewww".....

The searching continued until I had the most vivid dream of my life: me sucking a faceless man in my dreams, and his cock feeling so natural
in my mouth. That dream was life changing, and I set out to try to find that discreet partner. I placed many ads, looking for a safe, sane,
natural guy in a similar position. DDF, discreet, and looking for a long term monogamous relationship.

I was amazed at the responses wanting to meet in bookstores, truck stops, bushes, etc, even AFTER my ad stated I wanted NO part of that.

For the better part of a year, my ads were placed, expired, and re-uploaded.

In March I got an email that stopped me in my tracks. This was to be the guy. Kyle (yea, not his real, how'd you guess?) was within
two years of my age, married 25+ years, and looking for the exact same thing I was looking for. We exchanged emails for a month, and
one day finally met at a Sonic for lunch. Over chicken sandwiches we talked in the most open and frank terms about what we wanted
and expected from another guy. Our lifestyles mirrored one another: married, monogamous for decades, executive type, etc.

We met a couple of more times, and grew acquainted with each other. We're physical opposites: He's tall and thin, I'm short and built
like a fullback, but the attraction was there.

We finally set a date, and met in a motel.

The clothes came off so naturally, and when I hit my knees to take him in my mouth.....it was so natural. It wasn't "learned", "perverted",
"forced", or "corrupted". It was just what was so deep inside me finally bubbling to the surface. I'm confident he'd share the same.

So far we've only been together a few times, but it becomes more torrid each time.

The beauty is, Kyle is more than a lover, he's a friend first. We found out we live less than a mile apart. We have alot in common.

So I share this to say to everyone, keep looking. If I'd gone to my grave at 50 without having experimented, I'd have died unhappy. But
now I am satisfying something that has been inside me since I was 10.

That's my story. I'm sure some of you might be going through the same thing. Your situation will vary, but keep looking.

It's fulfilling to find what you need.

Thanks for reading this.

Texian

tenni
May 6, 2012, 9:32 PM
Good for you! Welcome to the site and posting.

Realist
May 6, 2012, 10:03 PM
Yes, welcome!

One thing that struck me, right off was.....you had a certain type of union in mind and you did't settle for less than you wanted. It took a while, as the good things in life usually does, but you found what and who you needed.

I understand, completely.

realitychek
May 7, 2012, 12:44 AM
Well wasn't that just the most wonderful story. One question for you though; did you know your wife was banging your best friend while you were cheating on her with another man?

DuckiesDarling
May 7, 2012, 1:17 AM
Well wasn't that just the most wonderful story. One question for you though; did you know your wife was banging your best friend while you were cheating on her with another man?

That was uncalled for...

To the OP, there are many who might go now wait he should have told.. but you posted that you tried to bring it up, you know where she stood. You are playing it safe, well as safe as can be. I wish you much luck and hope that you can have both the relationship with your wife and your friend that you want. Thanks for posting.

LeeNorCal
May 7, 2012, 1:44 AM
@Texian, first off welcome, and thank you for such an honest and open post. I too am not "out" to my wife, family or neighbors. Like you, my situation is not conducive to me telling them about my sexuality (it's just something that would never be discussed.) The "hints" I've made to my wife get the same response, and our bond is such that I could never devastate her by coming out. Those that have "discovered" my "secret" are perfectly open and accepting of it (except for a few who consider me "cheating" on my wife, even though they have no problem with the bisexual nature of it.)

I get a fair amount of criticism from other LGBT acquaintances for my "dishonesty", but I feel that is their problem, not mine. All my sexual partners, male/female/couples, know that I am married and not out about my bisexuality, and they have no problems with it (like you, I develop friends first, benefits second.)

I don't think we are alone in our "dishonesty" and I believe most bisexual married (and unmarried) guys are still in the closet (just check most gay/bi meat sites and see how many "cannot host" ads there are.) I went to a gay bathhouse with a partner a few years ago, and was very surprised at the number of wedding rings I saw!

I'm very glad to hear you have found someone who's "sympatico." That's not an easy thing! And to all those who read @Texian's post, take heart. There is someone (or someones) out there who are just what you are looking for, and they are probably looking for you!

And to all those (male or female) who are dating someone or thinking of marrying someone, do yourself a favor and tell them you are bi while you have the chance. It will only get harder, or become impossible, after you say "I do."

The Bisexual Virgin
May 7, 2012, 3:58 PM
That was uncalled for...

To the OP, there are many who might go now wait he should have told.. but you posted that you tried to bring it up, you know where she stood. You are playing it safe, well as safe as can be. I wish you much luck and hope that you can have both the relationship with your wife and your friend that you want. Thanks for posting.

To be honest about it. I think it's completely called for. Why should his wife sit at home waiting on him hand, and foot and he's out there cheating, it's not fair. And to be honest about it, I might do the same, if I ever get married.

_Joe_
May 7, 2012, 4:19 PM
Good for you. I've love to have someone local I can talk to, and be honest with like what you found. And I'm not even talking or thinking about the sex.

Realist
May 7, 2012, 4:40 PM
B.V. You wrote: "To be honest about it. I think it's completely called for. Why should his wife sit at home waiting on him hand, and foot and he's out there cheating, it's not fair. And to be honest about it, I might do the same, if I ever get married."

I'm sorry, but you are making an assumption based solely on conjecture. Unless you've read Texian's biography, you can't possibly have an idea of what his life is like. No one can be the guardian of his life, but himself.

In a perfect world, we should all be connected to a person, or persons, who fill our every needs....from beginning to end. But that's not how life is. We change, we grow, maybe we digress. So, I'd recommend that, before you condemn Texian, you should walk a mile in his shoes.

Having said the above, I agree that it's best that we do not cheat. We break trusts and, when those cheating are caught, invariably hearts, families, and even lives, are usually sent into turmoil.

Life is never black, or white, though!

The Bisexual Virgin
May 7, 2012, 5:34 PM
I understand Realist, what you are trying to say, but all I am saying is that maybe she could have even the playing field and go out and fuck whoever she's wants, or better yet just get rid of him. But then again I am on the outside looking in, even though I was just trying to add my two cents.

matt731
May 7, 2012, 5:38 PM
Great story and good for you!

DiamondDog
May 7, 2012, 9:46 PM
Welcome to the site and congrats. Sometimes it can take someone a bit longer to accept themselves or come out but coming out to yourself is the most important step.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 7, 2012, 11:22 PM

Oh good grief. Get off your high horse and hang up your Judges robe. Its his life, he's got to live it as He sees fit.

Congrats of fulfilling a life's dream Hon.

Cat

DuckiesDarling
May 8, 2012, 1:42 AM
To be honest about it. I think it's completely called for. Why should his wife sit at home waiting on him hand, and foot and he's out there cheating, it's not fair. And to be honest about it, I might do the same, if I ever get married.

No it wasn't called for, you don't know Texian, you don't know anything more than what was posted. To imply to someone that their wife is cheating on them because you don't agree with the fact he had to go outside the marriage was completely uncalled for and obviously Drew agreed as the poster is banned. You are not married, you have posted that you are not in any relationships, what you may or may not do if you ever get into a relationship has no bearing on what the OP actually posted regarding his wife's thoughts and the way he had tried to broach the topic. Instead of being happy that someone else was happy with both of his relationships you jump on a ship to defend a flaming trollike comment. I really had thought better of you, BV.

Bisexual Explorer
May 8, 2012, 8:54 AM
Except for a few details, Texian's story could be mine as well. Unlike Texian, I didn't post it. Texian, congratulations on having the guts to put your story out there. I hope it helps others as they make the difficult choices we've made.
Bisexual Explorer

The Bisexual Virgin
May 8, 2012, 9:50 AM
No it wasn't called for, you don't know Texian, you don't know anything more than what was posted. To imply to someone that their wife is cheating on them because you don't agree with the fact he had to go outside the marriage was completely uncalled for and obviously Drew agreed as the poster is banned. You are not married, you have posted that you are not in any relationships, what you may or may not do if you ever get into a relationship has no bearing on what the OP actually posted regarding his wife's thoughts and the way he had tried to broach the topic. Instead of being happy that someone else was happy with both of his relationships you jump on a ship to defend a flaming trollike comment. I really had thought better of you, BV.

Yes I understand what you are saying, and I am agreeing with you, but I am simply saying that he is telling tall tales to his wife or he is not telling her what he does with other men behind her back which is wrong. I am happy for the man and what he have, but I do not agree with cheaters.

DuckiesDarling
May 8, 2012, 10:04 AM
BV, did you actually read the part where he attempted to talk to his wife and was told "ewwwwww", not exactly a welcoming atmosphere for a discussion about his sexuality, now is it? I don't agree with cheating either but I agree that people have the right to live their life as they see fit and make their own mistakes. Don't be like all the other sanctimonious people, he has posted he is playing it safe and is monogamous with this one person who is also playing it safe. Two marriages are out there and two men caught between two worlds are out there. It's not an easy place to be and sitting in judgment is not our place.

Bayoubear9
May 8, 2012, 10:07 AM
Happy for you Tex, follow your bliss.

The Bisexual Virgin
May 8, 2012, 10:36 AM
BV, did you actually read the part where he attempted to talk to his wife and was told "ewwwwww", not exactly a welcoming atmosphere for a discussion about his sexuality, now is it? I don't agree with cheating either but I agree that people have the right to live their life as they see fit and make their own mistakes. Don't be like all the other sanctimonious people, he has posted he is playing it safe and is monogamous with this one person who is also playing it safe. Two marriages are out there and two men caught between two worlds are out there. It's not an easy place to be and sitting in judgment is not our place.

Well then, maybe he need to leave his wife, go to counseling, do something other than cheating on her. What he did was a weak move on his part.

LeeNorCal
May 9, 2012, 1:20 AM
Well then, maybe he need to leave his wife, go to counseling, do something other than cheating on her. What he did was a weak move on his part.I was hoping to be able to stay out of the "cheating" debate, but BV's last post got me riled up. So divorcing a woman who I've been married to for 28 years would be the right thing to do, instead of "cheating?" I disagree. Staying in a sexless marriage because of the commitment I made way back then is the hardest thing I do. Devastating her by coming out about my sexuality and leaving would be "weak."

I get this "cheating" attitude almost exclusively from those who are out about their bi/gay sexuality, or those that are fanatically religious. It's that old "shame on you for not living your life like me" attitude. Like DD said, it's called sanctimonious, among other things. There is so much bullshit in our society about the "perfect" marriage/relationship that we all are supposed to attain. I have yet to meet an honest person that has one.

As I have gotten older, I have realized how I got into this situation. For years, I hid my true sexuality, both from myself and others. If I had been honest and open about it, I would not have married a woman who cannot fathom the idea of bisexuality. I would not have gone through a period of anonymous sexual encounters to satisfy my desires. But I was a product of my times (the 60's & 70's) when it took a special kind of courage to be "out."

The Black Knights
May 9, 2012, 2:45 AM
Lee has a point. BV, everyone has a opinion on this (and most) situations and you have a right to yours. In a perfect world, almost no one would cheat on their SO with another person, regardless of gender or sexuality, no matter what the circumstances or consequences for the action (or inaction). But this is not a perfect world. Almost no one here advocates cheating on one's SO under virtually any circumstance. But, on the flip side, if one partner decides one day "I hate sex (with you), I won't do it anymore (with you)! I may go take care of my needs elsewhere, but I don't care about your needs. You must honor your vows to me and you will not get your needs met with someone else or I will (divorce or dump if not married) you and take everything. Period." It happens, more often than most would admit. If you are the partner who is on the short end of that, BV, male or female, and you got THAT kind of ultimatum, what do you do? Love notwithstanding, regardless of age or the length of the relationship, you probably don't just take it, even if you are totally submissive (male or female) to your SO. If you are the "dominant" partner in most things, this kind of thing will devastate you. Tex tried to talk to his spouse and she basically gave him the finger. He could have suggested counseling (maybe he did), but what if she refuses to go or doesn't respond well to such? What if she gave the ultimatum above, in response to Tex's query? Tex did what he had to do, and it is working out for him and no one is getting hurt, for now. If his wife changes her views later, who knows? Odds are, she won't. Look 10-12 percent of the US population is openly gay. I estimate another 5-8 percent of the remainder is bi (male or female). I easily estimate that 80-85 percent of who is left is openly (or privately) NOT bi-(male) friendly...even those who are gay-friendly. Don't diss someone who chose to do what he OR she had to do for himself or herself when faced with a no-win (for him or her) situation unless you personally have been in that position yourself (and you chose the other path and made it work).

wolfman6
May 9, 2012, 3:17 AM
Texian, thanks for writing this! No matter what one's life choices there will be critics. You've found a combination of "styles" that works for you, and more importantly you maintain them and support your commitments and relationships. How can you make a twenty year-old understand how a twenty year old relationship accepts and overlooks because maintaining the together is more important than the absolutes that buzzed our lives before?
Even in gay long term relationships things can "settle down", "cool off". Sometimes termed, "Lesbian Bed Death". This comes from lesbian friends. If there is a slang term, it isn't uncommon, relationships level out over the years. I think the judgments come because in an Ozzie and Harriet world, you would only take off your pants for one person and more importantly you would only want to take your pants off for one person. I, personally, have been constant and faithful for more than fifteen years, but I don't think the "faithful" part is the monogamy, I think it is the devotion to living a life day-to-day, making dinner, working, sharing friends, children, grandchildren and relatives. If you go off for and afternoon orgasm with somebody else and still look forward to future holidays with your wife and family, so what? Our country seems pretty preoccupied with catching somebody in an "act." I think what you live day after day both define you and is what should be remembered about you later. I don't believe for a moment Ozzie was a single player. Good for you.

The Bisexual Virgin
May 9, 2012, 1:07 PM
I was hoping to be able to stay out of the "cheating" debate, but BV's last post got me riled up. So divorcing a woman who I've been married to for 28 years would be the right thing to do, instead of "cheating?" I disagree. Staying in a sexless marriage because of the commitment I made way back then is the hardest thing I do. Devastating her by coming out about my sexuality and leaving would be "weak."

I get this "cheating" attitude almost exclusively from those who are out about their bi/gay sexuality, or those that are fanatically religious. It's that old "shame on you for not living your life like me" attitude. Like DD said, it's called sanctimonious, among other things. There is so much bullshit in our society about the "perfect" marriage/relationship that we all are supposed to attain. I have yet to meet an honest person that has one.

As I have gotten older, I have realized how I got into this situation. For years, I hid my true sexuality, both from myself and others. If I had been honest and open about it, I would not have married a woman who cannot fathom the idea of bisexuality. I would not have gone through a period of anonymous sexual encounters to satisfy my desires. But I was a product of my times (the 60's & 70's) when it took a special kind of courage to be "out."

That would be reasonable for me, but you are a grown man, just like the OP is a grown man making hurtful decisions against his wife.

R. R. Wayne
May 9, 2012, 9:56 PM
Texian,

Wonderful story. Congratulations. I do not think you are wrong in doing this. Your story is one I could easily have written. Thank you for sharing and I hope you and "Kyle" have a very long and lasting and mutually satisfying relationship. Screw the naysayers.

BiDaveDtown
May 10, 2012, 1:41 AM
BiVirgin does make some good points. If you can't communicate with anyone who you're married to or attempting a relationship with, you've stopped having sex, and you're lying and cheating on this person why stay married since you don't have a marriage or a relationship at all? No this is not just something that happens in male/female couples. I know a lot of bisexual and gay men who are in relationships with men and they're in sexless relationships, and wind up lying and cheating on their partners/husbands. No my wife and I don't have the "perfect" marriage that you see in movies or on TV; but we are monogamous, can communicate with each other about everything, we don't keep secrets from each other, we've never had long periods where we've stopped having sex with each other. I'm out to her as a bisexual man and have been since we started dating, and I came of age in the 70s.

Texian
May 10, 2012, 6:25 AM
The responses have varied, both here in the public forum and those messages I've received privately:

Let's see: "my wife is banging my best friend, my wife is sitting at home waiting on me hand and foot, my wife should level the playing field and go fuck whomever she wants, I'm weak, I can't communicate....oh, and the best one: I'm going to fall in love with this man and leave my wife".

Let me answer those in order: She has my permission, my wife does not wait on me on any level, she has my permission, I'm far from weak, I've tried REPEATEDLY to bring it up, and, nooooo, I'm not going to fall in love.

I still love my wife immensely. I love OUR life immensely. Trust me, she has everything a woman could want. Financially, & I feel emotionally as well. I dote on her constantly. She's told all the time how much she's loved. I hold her hand, and I still open and close her car door. Regular flower deliveries, dinners out, etc. I come home every night. The only missing piece is the sex life. It's virtually dead. YEESSS...we talk about it, to the point I'm through talking about it.

She's knows I experimented in my teens, and after my 1st marriage. She knows my attractions.

So as a man, you reach a point where you give and give, yet there's nothing coming back. I've had friend(s) LEAVE their families over this!!!! That's not my goal here on any level.

So, here I am staring at 50 with something inside me that's not going away. I found a discreet friend to play with once or twice a month. He's in virtually the same boat I am. Our stories are so similar it's funny. So, we get together a couple of times a month, get naked, have a little fun, then it's over. The only thing I lose is that lunch hour or two.

So, judge me as you will. That's my story.

To those of you that have been kind, thank you. To those of you that have questioned me and sent me nasty-grams, I have nothing to offer except to say you haven't walked in my shoes, and you don't know me.

Peace.

**Peg**
May 10, 2012, 9:27 AM
...So, judge me as you will. Peace.

A very classy and eloquent reply. NObody has any right to judge you. I admire your restraint in light of some of these comments, and I wish you happiness.

Gearbox
May 10, 2012, 9:58 AM
Why anybody in their right mind would take the time and effort to send nasty PM's to someone they don't even know, just because he's having secret extramarital sex is a bit worrying IMO. Who the fek elected them as 'monogamy police'?:rolleyes:

Really! Reality check needed there:
If you don't want to be cheated on, lied to, or betrayed in ANY way, be the kind of partner that's open to talking without judgement nor insecurity! Quit trying to make the world police your partner for you, when it's YOUR role to be his/hers companion in his/her life as it's theirs for you too, not the keeper of, nor the warden of!
Not ALL partners take a blind bit of notice of any imposed shame or disgust you'd care to dish out about 'cheating', and will go ahead with it if they feel the need. So it's pointless!

'Cheating' has always been around (since monogamy) and always will be. No amount of 'moral outrage' will effect it in the slightest. The truth of the matter is, that if they are 'freer' in somebody else's bed, that's where they'll head!
NO it's not in anyway a 'good thing'! It shouldn't happen! It's deceitful etc. But people are people, and if not recognised as such, will often recognise you as 'unapproachable' and seek others that they can approach.

I'm glad that the likes of Texian have the balls to post HIS experience here. Maybe instead of hurling pointless judgements for once, some might actually learn from it. Maybe give advice on how to approach his wife? And take notes on how to spot that your partner is trying to tell you something.:)

One thing I've learned is that if your partner mentions a sexual act and you go "Ewwwww!", it's only a matter of time before it's not mentioned again! Not to YOU anyway.;)

allanscott
May 10, 2012, 6:22 PM
Totally understand and iam happy for you

falcondfw
May 10, 2012, 6:43 PM
The responses have varied, both here in the public forum and those messages I've received privately:

Let's see: "my wife is banging my best friend, my wife is sitting at home waiting on me hand and foot, my wife should level the playing field and go fuck whomever she wants, I'm weak, I can't communicate....oh, and the best one: I'm going to fall in love with this man and leave my wife".

Let me answer those in order: She has my permission, my wife does not wait on me on any level, she has my permission, I'm far from weak, I've tried REPEATEDLY to bring it up, and, nooooo, I'm not going to fall in love.

I still love my wife immensely. I love OUR life immensely. Trust me, she has everything a woman could want. Financially, & I feel emotionally as well. I dote on her constantly. She's told all the time how much she's loved. I hold her hand, and I still open and close her car door. Regular flower deliveries, dinners out, etc. I come home every night. The only missing piece is the sex life. It's virtually dead. YEESSS...we talk about it, to the point I'm through talking about it.

She's knows I experimented in my teens, and after my 1st marriage. She knows my attractions.

So as a man, you reach a point where you give and give, yet there's nothing coming back. I've had friend(s) LEAVE their families over this!!!! That's not my goal here on any level.

So, here I am staring at 50 with something inside me that's not going away. I found a discreet friend to play with once or twice a month. He's in virtually the same boat I am. Our stories are so similar it's funny. So, we get together a couple of times a month, get naked, have a little fun, then it's over. The only thing I lose is that lunch hour or two.

So, judge me as you will. That's my story.

To those of you that have been kind, thank you. To those of you that have questioned me and sent me nasty-grams, I have nothing to offer except to say you haven't walked in my shoes, and you don't know me.

Peace.

Texian,
I am sorry to hear you have received "nasty-grams". People, if you ain't got the cajones to say it in a public forum and take your lumps for your opinion, STFU! Texian had the guts. If you don't, what does that say about you?

One suggestion tex - stop the regular flowers delivery. If it happens like clockwork, it is nice at first, but falls into obscurity after a while. Or worse, they begin to expect it. I treated my ex the same way as you - and she began to expect it. Not saying your wife is that way. But surprise them when they DON'T expect it, and they always remember it.

The car door - true class. My guess is there are other things that show true class about the way you treat her. Well, done.

And while I think every effort should be made to communicate between partners, it seems like you have. And you might as well have been slapped. At that point, there are 4 choices. 1. Leave. People just don't realize how truly difficult this is to do and how difficult it will be once they do it. Especially after a long time marriage. Maybe throw in kids to really complicate things. An option, but an EXTREMELY difficult one. So much hurt and pain will result from this decision. 2. Stay and do nothing. Deny who you are. Hide it. Conceal it from the other half of yourself. Lie. Lie to yourself that the interest/desires exist. Lie to your partner/team member that you have the desires. This will destroy both people eventually. 3. Cheat and hide it. Try to protect your better half as long as you can. But FINALLY get satisfied after so long. If your better half never finds out, Everyone stays happy. If they do find out, they are very hurt. And you feel terrible for hurting them. But they may understand and forgive you in the future. 4. Cheat and flaunt it. Your partner will almost certainly be very hurt. They may leave you and at that point, they will be very bitter and do everything they can to hurt you back. Things will get VERY messy.
I don't like cheating. I hate it. But there are just sometimes ... when the world is all different shades of grey.

R. R. Wayne
May 10, 2012, 9:20 PM
Texian,

I am even more of a booster for you. I left my wife and kids for a better sex life. Big mistake. It took me a long time to rebuild the relationships with my children, but I managed to salvage that. My ex and I get along fine. New wife is now like old wife. No sex.

Keep on doing what you are doing.

Screw the naysayers.

By the way, some male sex for me has been out of this world because it is so damn good and satisfying.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 11, 2012, 2:14 PM
**So, judge me as you will. That's my story. **

Well stated Darlin. It's Your path and only you alone can walk it.
Good Luck Sugar
;)
Cat

hecameout
Apr 3, 2013, 5:48 PM
This is an awesome story, I'm glad you posted it! I think if my husband had found a like minded male friend while he was married to one of his ex wives, they might still be together. I'm the first he has told, and I know there aren't many women like me. Not that I've met anyway. There is no way I would tell most people I know that my husband likes cock! I'd be treated by my friends, like the virgin ass on here. Well, I'm glad he told me. I'm glad I'm taking a long time finding the perfect lover for us. When I do, hopefully it will go well. I don't consider what he's doing cheating. A lot of women would just rather ot know. He is protecting her!

Texian
Apr 3, 2013, 6:24 PM
GYN....thanks for re-posting this old thread. Your opinion is just that....your opinion.

And so you know.....my wife has a "kitchen pass" she can use anytime she wants......not that it's any of your business....

BareProf
Apr 3, 2013, 8:14 PM
R R posted some months ago, "New wife is now like old wife. No sex." Thus I'm on this site seeking another bi guy. Get this, we are both bi and used to have very hot same room swing sessions. Suddenly one day when she was pissed, she proclaimed, "I won't do that (swing) any more." Is it only wives who decide to no longer fuck? How did I get two of them! And, no, I am not a loser in bed.

Realist
Apr 3, 2013, 9:01 PM
BareProf,

Face it, people change! I've changed, wives changed, other people I've known have changed. You either adapt, suck it up, or move on. It's probably no one's fault that your wife lost interest; you can't make someone be something they're not.

Your route is your decision, I can't blame you, or her for that matter. But, I've done my share of cheating and found it's not good for my self esteem, or nerves.

A cousin has cheated on her husband for 30 years....doesn't bother her at all! Her husband's never found out; he's fat, dumb and happy. He's not a sexual person...or, at least he's not these days. As I said, we adapt, suck it up, or move on.

TNMike
Apr 4, 2013, 6:48 AM
Wow there is one big boatload of judgement and finger pointing on this thread. And for someone who posted on a forum for bisexuals, shockingly, his experience as a bisexual. Thank you for sharing your story Texian and I hope all is well for you.

tenni
Apr 4, 2013, 6:56 AM
Wow there is one big boatload of judgement and finger pointing on this thread. And for someone who posted on a forum for bisexuals, shockingly, his experience as a bisexual. Thank you for sharing your story Texian and I hope all is well for you.

I agree with you TNMike. I am disappointed that guys who violate mainstream hetero morality by sucking cock and uses the cocksucker term to proudly self label themselves can turns around and makes negative accusations/judgements about another man. It reminds me of the "t" word.

Texian
Apr 4, 2013, 7:26 AM
CO.....I'm sending Drew a link to your "I fucked her" response.

Judge me as you will for my story....but at least I'm not a jerk like you.

murano2641
Apr 4, 2013, 10:31 AM
Hey Tex,

Good for you! I'm in a similar state of waking up. I fought this bi thing for many years while I was married. I was always afraid to act on it for fear of getting caught or of cheating. My ex went through a mid-life crisis about 4 years ago and left me and the kids to pursue other things...mainly drinking and other men. No worries as I never felt bad about it because I know I didn't do anything wrong and was nothing but a supportive husband and great father. My life has gotten very simple the last three years. I'm happy to be a single dad, dating some very nice women and finding out that women enjoy sex as much as I do...very refreshing. The other thing I've started exploring is this bi curiosity I've had for years. I think I've finally found someone to explore with. He's married, successful, clean and understanding but has a little experience which is a good thing. Our schedules are busy but we are working towards meeting soon. I hope our meet goes as well as your's did and it turns into something we can both enjoy.

So, good for you! Don't pay attention to the negative comments. It's funny that someone could judge your bi side on a web site called bisexual.com. Good luck!

D

allanscott
Apr 4, 2013, 2:00 PM
GYN....thanks for re-posting this old thread. Your opinion is just that....your opinion.

And so you know.....my wife has a "kitchen pass" she can use anytime she wants......not that it's any of your business....

Wish there was a like button

Texian
Apr 4, 2013, 4:07 PM
"Puto"? In the context you used it, it means "bitch". So...translating what you wrote above...."bitch wife" and "bitch husband Texian". So nice, so tolerant. I mean....I could understand your opinion of me (ironically on a bisexual message board...the absolutely best place to make a moral argument, right?) but to put down my wife? Sir, I don't know you, but based on your insipid remark, you.....well, I will hold my tongue.

Keep the tolerance and love coming folks. I've gone from offended to amused.

and for those who've supported me here and via PM, I sincerely thank you.

Texian
Apr 4, 2013, 4:18 PM
Well, much better then......... him calling my wife a whore, right? I do speak Spanish, and while you are technically correct.....he called my wife "puta".... Which can/ often translates to bitch in tex/mex. http://m.interglot.com/#es/en/puta

Culito, your PM's cracked me up, especially the last one. Where do YOU think the semen went?

:-)

Texian
Apr 4, 2013, 4:22 PM
Nope. No prize. TMI......

Texian
Apr 4, 2013, 4:49 PM
En el Pecho

12voltman59
Apr 6, 2013, 11:06 PM
Texian--don't pay no never mind to all those who dissed you for "being a cheater"--they might feel its not good for them to have had such a situation, and to that--good for them--but who in the hell are they to make a judgement on anyone else's situation.

To hell with 'em--and fuck em (not literally, of course)---let them worry about their own shit instead of making judgements upon yours!!

I hope that your thing with your buddy is still going strong--congrats if it is.

jem_is_bi
Apr 7, 2013, 1:33 AM
Said by a classless trashy ---------- on an on and on.
Written by classy moral who???
Supported by classy moral who??

TNMike
Apr 7, 2013, 7:13 AM
Said by a classless trashy ---------- on an on and on.
Written by classy moral who???
Supported by classy moral who??

But hey, he uses a cute little smiley face when he says it, so I guess that makes it ok for him to be a total snot and trash on some pretty cool people. The guy is obviously woking through some anger issues that have nothing to do with the people he's taking them out on. Maybe he's been cheated on, or maybe he has a micro-dick (not that there is anything wrong with that but that seems to be important to him for some reason). I plan to just ignore him from here on until he figures out that his trashy posts say more about himself than anyone else.