PDA

View Full Version : Exotic Erotic Ball

leizy
Jun 13, 2006, 12:18 PM
Does anyone here go to the EEBall in san Francisco? We went last year, and it was unbelievably fun and freeing. Not only did I walk most of the night in a see-through thong, with girls and guys (grin) patting my ass, but I felt as accepted as a bisexual as I ever have. the crowd was huge, and everybody seemed to have this kindof approach that "we're all freaks, so why judge?" if you haven't gone, or don't know, check out the main website...
www.exoticeroticball.com

they're having one in NY next week - wish I could go. the usual one is in san fran, October 22. It's different from Fantasy fest or the usual fetish balls, b/c it's a huge crowd of all sorts, naked guys and gals, and everybody celebrates them all.

I'll probably repost as we got closer to October, but I'd love to find a crowd of people to hang with - my wife and I had a blast, but I'd love to do it as a group thing (pun, sorta intentional) this year...

david

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 13, 2006, 12:42 PM
Oh man I have wanted to go to this ball since the 1st time I saw it on real sex. But I never could find any info about it. And it's in 4 days!!! I doubt I will be able to go this year, Have to have the VIP Tickets for sure. But I am definately going to go next year. Thanks for the link, I bookmarked it for future reference.