PDA

View Full Version : SoCal!

Jobelorocks
May 3, 2012, 7:40 PM
Ah yes, I am in utter bliss now. I am visiting my family and friends in SoCal for a whole two months! I haven't seen my family in a year. Although it is cool being able to live in different places and experience different parts of my country, it is hard only getting to see family 1 or 2 times a year. I don't know how many of you deal with such things, but I am sure some of you do. It is hard, but in the end I think it is worth experiencing living in different places.

IanBorthwick
May 4, 2012, 3:26 PM
What part of SoCal? It's a large area. I was born and raised there and still live in SoCal, in Lancaster.

Jobelorocks
May 4, 2012, 4:51 PM
I really don't like being too specific, but in Ventura County.

IanBorthwick
May 4, 2012, 10:06 PM
My favorite beach is near there, Carpinteria! And if you have a chance, go grab a slice of pizza from Giovanni's in town there! It's all hand made and delicious! My favorite place to get pizza!

Jobelorocks
May 5, 2012, 10:05 AM
I know, I have been there. Remember, I grew up here. I just have spent the last three years of my life in Ct and the next four will be in New Orleans and who knows after that. I was most excited about In N' Out, Mexican food, and Vegetarian Restaurants.