PDA

View Full Version : Where did your bisexual.com name come from

i_shoot_blanks
Apr 30, 2012, 5:25 PM
Where did your bisexual.com name come from??? (I know, a dangling participle!!!)

I chose the name I_shoot_blanks because I had prostate cancer and on Aug 15, 2002 my prostate was surgically removed. One of the side effects of not having a prostate is that I no longer ejaculate, or as the urologist put it, a "dry orgasm". I can still have an orgasm (sometimes I think it is more intense now that it used to be) but nothing cums out. That's right, no sticky white stuff to clean up, no spots on Monica's blue dress, nothing to catch in a condom. Talk about your birth control!!!
While deciding on a name, I thought about the gunfights in Tombstone and the shot gun loaded with blanks. Lots of BOOM, but that's all.
(Don't try this at home!!! Actually the wadding, which can be damaging) is expelled from a weapon loaded with blanks)

What's your story?????

darkeyes
Apr 30, 2012, 5:30 PM
It was my dad's pet name for me as a young child...

Jobelorocks
Apr 30, 2012, 5:47 PM
Well when I was little my parents came up with a nick name for me Jobe Lobe (pronounced Jobie Lobie) (they called my sister Ambo Rambo because Rambo was popular when she was young and they wanted to come up with a similar nickname for me). This nickname eventually became Jobelo (pronounced Jobielo). That nick name as well as Jobe (pronounced Jobie) have stuck with me until adult hood with family and childhood friends. So my nick name plus rocks 1. because I used to collect rocks (and I used jobelorocks generally for my old email adresses) and 2. I like rock music. So there you go.

æonpax
Apr 30, 2012, 6:02 PM
It was my dad's pet name for me as a young child...

Huh! Bisexual.com?

darkeyes
Apr 30, 2012, 6:06 PM
Huh! Bisexual.com?
Ho de ho de ho... who's a wittle smart arse then, gorge?? *giggles*

Bi_Druid
Apr 30, 2012, 6:36 PM
It's a much shortened version of a sort of nickname I was given to describe me by my first housemates.

csreef
Apr 30, 2012, 7:47 PM
Why is my screen name on Bisexual. Com what it is? Csreef , well I have a Saltwater reef tank, which is my pride & joy...Next question...

nutme
Apr 30, 2012, 9:27 PM
I'm not insane, just nuts.

DuckiesDarling
Apr 30, 2012, 9:42 PM
well LDD is often called Duckie by Fran and I am his Darling so there ya go :)

Monster34
Apr 30, 2012, 9:54 PM
I am a big (American) football fan and my favorite team is the Chicago Bears who are referred to as the "Monsters of the Midway" My favorite player was Walter Payton who wore #34. I'm also 6'3" and have an angry look when I'm thinking which has been described as scary so it seemed to fit.

Long Duck Dong
Apr 30, 2012, 9:59 PM
from the movie 16 candles starring molly ringwald.... the foreign exchange student was called long duck dong..... and there are times that I feel like a foreigner in a strange land ( society )

Realist
Apr 30, 2012, 11:09 PM
I'm a Realist, I know I'm an old fart, past my prime. I've had my day and made my mistakes and had a few rewards, too.

I try to act my age, don't hit on young folks, While acting like I'm a big-time stud.

I've had a life-time of fun and some great adventures..........I like to share a little of my thoughts and history, but don't want to force it upon anyone.

I'm me and I'm OK with that......

BJ Hunter
May 1, 2012, 12:10 AM
Mine BJ Hunter is kind of self explanatory. I love BJ's and hunt for the best ones I can get.

NakedInSeattle
May 1, 2012, 1:44 AM
A nudist that lives in Seattle.

Dapper_Fellow
May 1, 2012, 1:58 AM
My daily apparel includes a tie, fedora, business shirt, trousers, belt/suspenders, and business shoes. If I'm not dressed to kill, it's because I'm off to go hiking or some such activity. Hence I wanted to use some outmoded words to express that. Dapper and fellow seemed out of date enough.

jackbirdjay
May 1, 2012, 2:47 AM
Jackbirdjay- My first name is Jack my middle name is Jay- had a girl friend years ago that use to call my cock bird. She loved watching me masturbate. She would say jack your bird for me.

æonpax
May 1, 2012, 3:53 AM
`
æon = forever, eternal
pax = peace

swmnkdinthervr
May 1, 2012, 5:28 AM
It's what I do....SwmNkdInTheRvr... ;)

innaminka
May 1, 2012, 7:17 AM
My father was born in the town of Innaminka.
he even mined opal till he left when he was 18.

Why not? I have to call myself something.

**Peg**
May 1, 2012, 12:47 PM
google me :coolblue: :)

M Likes Both
May 1, 2012, 12:55 PM
M Likes Both - Hmmm,, "Male Likes Both" Maybe because I like both Men and Women.. Easy for me.

darkeyes
May 1, 2012, 12:57 PM
Google me? An ther wos me daft enuff 2 think it wos native American for "Granmumsie".. how dense am I? Muuuah!!

cornholejoe
May 1, 2012, 1:03 PM
because i like to buttfuck down in ky we call it getting cornholed

i_shoot_blanks
May 1, 2012, 1:56 PM
Haven't heard the term "cornholed" for a lot of years.

i_shoot_blanks
May 1, 2012, 2:02 PM

Tried searching on **Peg**, darlin', and the best I could come up with is Polyethelene Glycol!!!!!!!

ErosUrge
May 1, 2012, 3:06 PM
I have alll my life been fascinated with mythology and representations of things pertaining to our own world. And since the god Eros represents love on many different levels and quite often the sensual/sexual, I found it appropriate to express what so often comes into play into my daily life; the hunger and appetite for the erotic. And since it is in the moment of an urge that we feel this energy, I thought combining the two words together works for me and it does...
Though it's not going on constantly at every moment on the surface, it is ever present within us and eventually comes out and reveals itself. It is in these times we are stirred to seek that connection for that moment of ecstasy that has the potential to free us and give us clarity....and it can be the most exquisite experience....

bearlicious
May 1, 2012, 3:34 PM
Well. I am a Bear and am quite delicious as one.

LeeNorCal
May 1, 2012, 4:27 PM
I'm not too creative. Lee is my name, and I'm from Northern California. I'm much too honest to call myself "Horsehung."

LeeNorCal
May 1, 2012, 4:30 PM
Here's what "Peg" means to me: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=peg

dafydd
May 1, 2012, 4:38 PM
It's the name on my birth certificate

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 1, 2012, 9:06 PM
lol Well, in the Swing Lifestyle world I am known as Mama Minx, and only a few who know me well get to refer to me as "Their Mama" I am part T'salagi Cherokee, and my Tribal sign is a Cougar, or Mountaincat.
I didnt want to go with Mama Minx because frankly, I didnt know if I would fit in here, or make as many friends (And a couple of Nemisis) as I did. So I am simply Cherokee_Mountaincat, or just Everybody's Cat, or favorite pussy, to a couple of dear friends..lol
Mainly, I'm just Cat :}

onewhocares
May 1, 2012, 9:50 PM
When hubby and I joined this site in 2005 we were known as TWOWHOCARE. But, given that I was the one who did all the writting, I was often asked which of the two of us I was. In the end I went to ONEWHOCARES because a dear fellow site member said that I should change it to ONEWHOCARES because he had never met such a kind and caring woman who would go out of their way for others. My name, not moniker, is Belle. That is short for SuziBelle which is my hubbies nick name for me. I even had license plates made SU Z BEL.

Belle

Realist
May 1, 2012, 10:15 PM
Ha! Suzibelle! You must be from Southern Mass!

nutme
May 1, 2012, 10:23 PM
lol Well, in the Swing Lifestyle world I am known as Mama Minx, and only a few who know me well get to refer to me as "Their Mama" I am part T'salagi Cherokee, and my Tribal sign is a Cougar, or Mountaincat.
I didnt want to go with Mama Minx because frankly, I didnt know if I would fit in here, or make as many friends (And a couple of Nemisis) as I did. So I am simply Cherokee_Mountaincat, or just Everybody's Cat, or favorite pussy, to a couple of dear friends..lol
Mainly, I'm just Cat :}

Swing life style, you say. My fiance and I were members for a season and met some really nice people. We had the added advantage that the NE venue for meet and greets were in Passiac County, NJ at a Holiday Inn, which one would have it, was a quick trip up Rt46West and 20 minutes away.

bikiniman
May 2, 2012, 3:55 AM
I like enjoy women's bikinis, pretty simple.

**Peg**
May 2, 2012, 6:49 AM
Here's what "Peg" means to me: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=peg

yup :)

**Peg**
May 2, 2012, 6:51 AM
Google me? An ther wos me daft enuff 2 think it wos native American for "Granmumsie".. how dense am I? Muuuah!!

ya goof LOL....YOURS should be sabina hehe

**Peg**
May 2, 2012, 6:53 AM
Tried searching on **Peg**, darlin', and the best I could come up with is Polyethelene Glycol!!!!!!!

hehe I saw that too

Plumhead2
May 2, 2012, 8:31 AM
Plumhead? That was a nickname given to me when I was "in the life" by my clients. Pretty obviously it refers to an outrageously out-of-proportion part of my genitals. Why 2? Because I always wanted to have two. One was never enough! LOL

Bayoubear9
May 2, 2012, 8:51 AM
Big ol bear from louisiana, seemed appropriate. I have had this online tag for years and years and use it all over the place. I have however found a few other bayoubears here and there so if you see one online somewhere else it may not be me.

darkeyes
May 2, 2012, 11:56 AM
ya goof LOL....YOURS should be sabina hehe
Dya mean Sybina??? Hmmmm maybe an idea Granmumsie.....

..an wile me thinks of it...haven't paid Sybina a visit for 'bout 2 months now... she must b feelin lonely.. tee hee... wonder of Kate fancies a whirl 1ce kids go 2 bed??? :tongue:

Gearbox
May 2, 2012, 2:00 PM
"Gearbox". A ladies fangita and a gentleman's chuff. My homage to them both.:bowdown:

**Peg**
May 2, 2012, 7:16 PM
Dya mean Sybina??? Hmmmm maybe an idea Granmumsie.....

..an wile me thinks of it...haven't paid Sybina a visit for 'bout 2 months now... she must b feelin lonely.. tee hee... wonder of Kate fancies a whirl 1ce kids go 2 bed??? :tongue:

oops...yeah Sybina LOL....wait: TWO months? *feels ur forehead* poor sick baby

darkeyes
May 2, 2012, 7:24 PM
oops...yeah Sybina LOL....wait: TWO months? *feels ur forehead* poor sick baby
I know..I've been deprived... am in withdrawal.. need me fix!!!! An' poor Sybina must be feelin' positively unloved!!!

IanBorthwick
May 2, 2012, 11:34 PM
When I was younger, and everyone in school hated me for being different, I recessed into a character I created that rose above the crowd to become a caretaker of the weak, a magician, the last student of Merlin. A champion of the hungry. The name is based on my real name translated to different languages. My given name is Irish, so I traded it for the Scottish Version, and my last name is my father's so I switched it for my mother's mother's mother's last name, and we still have a castle in Scotland near Edinburgh with the name. It's a bed and breakfast now, but the Laird lives on the property I believe. Met the prior one when I was 5.

darkeyes
May 3, 2012, 4:36 AM
When I was younger, and everyone in school hated me for being different, I recessed into a character I created that rose above the crowd to become a caretaker of the weak, a magician, the last student of Merlin. A champion of the hungry. The name is based on my real name translated to different languages. My given name is Irish, so I traded it for the Scottish Version, and my last name is my father's so I switched it for my mother's mother's mother's last name, and we still have a castle in Scotland near Edinburgh with the name. It's a bed and breakfast now, but the Laird lives on the property I believe. Met the prior one when I was 5.
Interesting.. this the place? http://www.borthwickcastle.com/ I know it well an its very nice.. have even attended a wedding reception there... is a bit moren a b&b if it is, hun... an' for further info.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borthwick_Castle

darkeyes
May 3, 2012, 6:19 AM
..and found this forya as well Ian... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0wlwwJ9fBo. Posh hey? Pass close by most days on me way 2 work..

Dunno wy I'm doin this.. am being iggied.. tee hee.. but enjoy ne ways hun.. am hopin' my ancestors were on Cromwell's side wen 'e came avisitin' but prob not.. bein' border reivers they weren't really on ne 1's side tho they mita had a day out an nicked a few of ur ancestors cattle.....haffa them wer prob hung... depends wot suited them the ratbags... but the English side of the family mita been.. but if so.. no hard feelin's for the holes in wall eh?? ;) Men were men in them days.. we women knew our place!!!!:tongue:

silkyheels
May 3, 2012, 10:09 AM
The first heels i wore having sex with a male, they were hi smothers, they were a blue satin and felt silky to the touch and he sort of gave me the name

_Joe_
May 4, 2012, 2:53 PM
It's my name. I had to add _ just because.

Romalotti
May 13, 2012, 2:19 PM
On the television show 'The Young & The Restless', there's this really hot actor, Michael Graziadei. He plays the character Daniel Romalotti. So my name is a sort of 'tribute' to the crazy lust I have for this dude.

megzz22
May 13, 2012, 4:09 PM
When I was younger I had a friend with a similar user name as the one I have now, only instead of Megzz it was her own name. The "22" was added back when I was younger because I always thought of the piece of ballet clothing that sounds like "22" and added it on. It's a silly name now, but I've sort of kept with it through the years.

silkboxerslntx
May 13, 2012, 4:45 PM
i like to wear silk boxers when i'm in texas. when i'm in another country like oklahoma or illinois, i just wear regular boxers.

ExSailor
May 13, 2012, 4:59 PM
I was in the Navy in the early 70s and loved it until I was ratted out by a gay sailor who outed on me and other bi and gay sailors to protect himself.

thumpercat
May 13, 2012, 10:01 PM
My name comes from having an interest in single cylinder motorcycles. Big single cylinder bikes are called thumpers thus my name.

luvtocum
May 15, 2012, 9:30 AM
Luvtocum is everybodys favorite thing to do, i love cumming and and eating cum.

guywholikesboth
May 15, 2012, 9:47 AM
because I like both male and females since a teen

biwmtrucker44
May 15, 2012, 10:04 AM
It is Who I am and what I doo the 44 is th age I was when I started going to Bi web sites and around about the age I was when I sucked my first cock

Realist
May 15, 2012, 10:37 AM
I'm an older fellow, have been bisexual since 1954, been around the block a time, or two......I'm a Realist; I know my best times are behind me and accept it. I'm just here to share thoughts with a few who are on similar paths. I appreciate that each of us are on different journeys...live and let live is my motto.

olmizzou42
May 15, 2012, 11:54 AM
Where and when I was born.

Floodland
May 16, 2012, 1:26 AM
An album by one of my favorite bands, The Sisters of Mercy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gooQcGsnWc

TheDreaming
May 16, 2012, 2:32 AM
I was trying to think of a name and the nearest object to me was a beautiful vinyl copy of Kate Bush's The Dreaming, and I decided that between my love of that album and my fascination with dreams that it would be a good name!

BiCplAz
May 16, 2012, 12:37 PM
Ours is pretty self explanatory. We're a bi couple living in Arizona.

i_shoot_blanks
May 16, 2012, 5:43 PM
Ours is pretty self explanatory. We're a bi couple living in Arizona.

For once, wish I lived in Phoenix rather than Tucson!!!

IndyBiFun
May 16, 2012, 6:20 PM
I wanted to let people know where I am located.

Indy = Indianapolis (Just in case you didn't know)

Lisa (va)
May 16, 2012, 8:24 PM
Prior to having to register I simply used Lisa, but it was not long enough to register, thought about adding my age, but then I thought I would grow older and it wouldn't be so true, thus (va) was added to meet the character lenght, and yes it stands for Virgnina, and my name is almostd actually Lisa

Lisa

hugs n kisses

TonyBi4older
May 16, 2012, 9:41 PM
Middle name, strong and long time known and practiced bisexual tendencies and my age which is 69. Really it is my age, although other interpretations would do just as fine. ;)
Tony

straddle
May 16, 2012, 9:46 PM
straddle both sides of the fence

dafydd
May 16, 2012, 11:23 PM
I was trying to think of a name and the nearest object to me was a beautiful vinyl copy of Kate Bush's The Dreaming, and I decided that between my love of that album and my fascination with dreams that it would be a good name!

The Dreaming is your favourite piece of Bush? Very very interesting. May I ask why? as typically,that's not an easy album even for die-hards ...

ohbimale
May 18, 2012, 12:46 AM
I have been bisexual all my life. Add to that I am a Wiccan, but I prefer the term Witch, plus I am a guy. This seemed like a unique name that someone else would not have already.

Eldred
May 18, 2012, 3:18 AM
It's my name, but it hardly matters as I don't log on very much anymore.

*pan*
May 18, 2012, 9:54 AM
was given to me by a pagan female witch lover years ago,

cuttin2dachase
May 18, 2012, 9:22 PM
To "cut to the chase" means to say or do what one sets about to say or do without a lot of small talk and beating around the bush (no pun intended LOL). Basically it means "let's get down to business". It's 180 degrees opposite of my closeted str8 persona in a str8 world, but dead-on with my bi persona in the bi world. Let's exchange friendly greetings as we would in the str8 world, but get down to business discussing our bi desires ;)

Bisexual Explorer
May 19, 2012, 7:43 AM
I want to experience and enjoy every part of my bisexuality. The more I discover, the more I want to explore. It's an ever-expanding universe.
Bisexual Explorer

TheDreaming
May 21, 2012, 9:45 AM
The Dreaming is your favourite piece of Bush? Very very interesting. May I ask why? as typically,that's not an easy album even for die-hards ...

Yeah, I don't know. I wasn't sure I enjoyed it when I first heard it... it was some of the scariest music I'd ever heard. Then I listened to it a few more times during a very strange time in my life, and now it is my favorite! I love her other albums but find this one uniquely exciting, moving and inventive, not just for Kate Bush but for any album.

biguynj
May 21, 2012, 10:22 AM
Mine is pretty straight forward, just like me. :tongue:

synabun
Jun 13, 2012, 10:06 PM
My pookie loves Cinnabons...and we do sum str8 freak nasty stuff wit the icing..and its sin to like the opposite sex..so I just combined them together...SYNABUN

Diablo598
Sep 12, 2012, 10:04 PM
I was a firefighter for 16 years and Diablo is another name for Devil. We would call fire the "Red Devil", 598 was my Badge number on my last department. So instead of using Red_Devil_598, as I do on some firefighting sites, I went with Diablo598

jonibotom
Sep 13, 2012, 1:55 AM
Because a girl friend used to call me that; and it seemed that Johny bottom was too long a title.

SlimDandy
Sep 13, 2012, 2:26 AM
I'm tall. I'm slinder and I like elegant clothes. On most days, you'll find me wearing one my four Stetson Derby hats, an Arrow dress shirt, Boss dress trousers, Florsheim shoes, and a western bow tie. I'm truly a dandy kinda guy. On weekends, I just wear Levis, a T-shirt, and a pair of Olukai flip-flop sandals.

Oh yeah! I like Mondaine pocket watches, too!

It all looks pretty good when I put it all together with my black leather handbag ;)

falcondfw
Sep 13, 2012, 2:37 AM
i love falcons and eagles and other birds of prey. My business is named after one.
And I am from Dallas-Fort Worth. Hence the dfw.
Pretty simple, really.

Jessicaknight
Sep 13, 2012, 10:13 AM
At night I dress up as a slut for my wife, wear mini skirts around the house and always use panties.

My feminine side is Jessica
She's a Lady Perv (Just like Balladonna)

dick_pumper
Sep 14, 2012, 4:08 PM
My name relates to my love of masturbating either myself or someone else. I just love a penis in my hands or in other holes.

SlightlySalty
Sep 14, 2012, 5:50 PM
Mine is the way I like my eggs - or whatever.

michael6686
Sep 15, 2012, 1:11 AM
Well...my name is Michael and when I first strated exploring years ago, the last four of my phone number was 6686.

eitherway<3
Sep 15, 2012, 5:46 AM
Eitherway because I go either way, the heart, because I love both equally :)

IndyBiFun
Sep 15, 2012, 4:11 PM
I wanted to use something that would let everyone know where I was located.

Pretty simple!

69luvr
Sep 15, 2012, 5:36 PM
Mine is very obvious! LOL

bluesky55
Sep 16, 2012, 12:22 AM
I looked out the window when I was first signing up on the site. Blue Sky sounded better than Dirty Car which was the other thing I saw. 55 for the year born.

The Young Pretender
Sep 16, 2012, 2:35 AM
Someone versed in Scottish history should tell you. The Young Pretender was a name given to Charles Edward Stuart (Bonnie Prince Charlie) who started a Jacobean uprising in 1745 to restore his house to the British throne (the short of it).

The name is a double entendre for what I do on a daily basis, ie live "straight."

csrakate
Sep 16, 2012, 9:35 AM
I looked out the window when I was first signing up on the site. Blue Sky sounded better than Dirty Car which was the other thing I saw. 55 for the year born.

I think this is my favorite story of all time about choosing a screen name! Made me smile.

darkeyes
Sep 16, 2012, 11:18 AM
Someone versed in Scottish history should tell you. The Young Pretender was a name given to Charles Edward Stuart (Bonnie Prince Charlie) who started a Jacobean uprising in 1745 to restore his house to the British throne (the short of it).

The name is a double entendre for what I do on a daily basis, ie live "straight."
As someone well versed in Scottish history Charlie was a failed dick who brought ruin to an entire people.... wanna b called after 1 a those.. fine wiv me...;)

darkeyes
Sep 16, 2012, 1:37 PM
Btw, chuck.. was a Jacobite rising.. Jacobean is summat quite different... u should visit Drumossie Moor someday babes... and the Scottish Highlands.. in the 1st place u will c where the destruction of that people began..and very sad place it is 2... the rest u will see the result of his folly.... hereendeth the lesson...

pepperjack
Sep 16, 2012, 7:26 PM
I've been contemplating upgrading to asiago or maybe even habanero recently...but current one has a ring to it I like. :smilies15

bifemme
Sep 16, 2012, 11:58 PM
Silliness. Bi femme. Femme what? I'm not exactly feminine. I'm going to change it. LOL. Prime example of why I need to think things through. haha

myschyfnmayhem
Sep 17, 2012, 12:04 AM
Fight Club :yikes2: On the VHS sleeve it said: Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.LOL..... She's Myschyf and I was Mayhem way before the insurance commercials lol

MyTimeNow
Sep 17, 2012, 7:50 AM
My stupid name just comes from my inability to conjure up a more witty name. I remembered this from Health class all those years ago and thought it would've been a little unique (and yes I spell it wrong intentionally). I plan to change it soon, though with only one change per year according to this site, I'd have to really think of something that sticks.

BiJoe696
Sep 17, 2012, 8:30 AM
I am Bi, name is Joe and I like to 69 in a 3 way setting, well actually like it any way, hence BiJoe696

wanderingrichard
Sep 17, 2012, 7:04 PM
i swear we did this back in '07-08.. oh well. with a new site format, why not a new round of questions. helps bring fresher perspectives maybe.

Combined my name with what i've been doing for the last 53 years... wandering the world. same name on hotmail since it opened up way back in the sands of internet time, too.

CelticBerserker
Sep 18, 2012, 1:37 AM
My friends have called me Berserker since I was 17. Irish blood pumps through my veins, so....yeah.

Implanted
Sep 18, 2012, 3:26 AM
In '87, I was in a car wreck and crushed my pelvis. Nerve damage from the accident made me impotent, so I got a penile implant. Now I can keep it up for days.

darkeyes
Sep 18, 2012, 7:23 AM
My friends have called me Berserker since I was 17. Irish blood pumps through my veins, so....yeah.
Norse 2 be more precise if u are a proper Berserker..which is quite possible in parts of Ireland methinks... as well as NW Scotland and Hebrides, Northern Isles, NE England and Isle of Man... so plenty of ya 'bout.. u wear a bear shirt btw? *laffs*;)

McBice
Sep 18, 2012, 7:01 PM
Mine is what I am told my middle name should be...according to the legendary story my grandfather told me, a Scottish ancestor of mine tried to immigrate to the US in the mid 19th century and for whatever reason wasn't allowed..so he dropped the Mc from his name and immigrated as a Welshman..Dunno if it was true but it was a kinda cool story to make up for all the years of not having any idea why my middle name was Bice other than it was an old family name

guyinphilly
Sep 18, 2012, 8:50 PM
An obvious name I have used for quite a while since around 2002

The Young Pretender
Sep 19, 2012, 12:09 PM
Btw, chuck.. was a Jacobite rising.. Jacobean is summat quite different... u should visit Drumossie Moor someday babes... and the Scottish Highlands.. in the 1st place u will c where the destruction of that people began..and very sad place it is 2... the rest u will see the result of his folly.... hereendeth the lesson...

The scary thing is I knew the difference. That's what happens when you begin a post at 2pm and finish it at 1 am after a visit to the pub.

But yeah, after doing some reading 4 years ago, he wasn't the romantic failed hero that the "braveheart set" believes him to be. He was an arrogant fuckwit who regularly disregarded the advice of Lord Murray and became a physically abusive alcoholic in later life. That sounds more like a kid from Scotland's upper crust, if I learned anything from St Andrews. ;)

However, the name itself suits my purpose.

darkeyes
Sep 19, 2012, 12:46 PM
The scary thing is I knew the difference. That's what happens when you begin a post at 2pm and finish it at 1 am after a visit to the pub.

But yeah, after doing some reading 4 years ago, he wasn't the romantic failed hero that the "braveheart set" believes him to be. He was an arrogant fuckwit who regularly disregarded the advice of Lord Murray and became a physically abusive alcoholic in later life. That sounds more like a kid from Scotland's upper crust, if I learned anything from St Andrews. ;)

However, the name itself suits my purpose.
No reason it shouldn't babes... suit ur purpose I mean..

The Stewarts/Stuarts were usually fuckwits... tragedy followed them round like a bad smell from a dung heap.. even the non fuckwits.. and me own personal favourite, James IV who was owt but.. him too for an entire generation was lost because of him... they all had this unfortunate habit of having generations of their people slaughtered in 1 way or t'other...an' Charlie boy does sound typical in many ways of the Scottish upper crust.. having had a few dealings with the sods 1ce upon a time..trust me.. never was a truer word said... but our Chuck was an Italian full of Italian ways and means.. but it isn't just Scottish nobs who become drunken physically abusive arseholes... isn't that uncommon amongst the common man either... nor among a few of its "gentle" women folk... whatever their class...

"It cam' wi' a lass it'll gang wi' a lass" James V is supposed to have said on his death bed when hearing of the birth of his daughter, Mary.. Mary wasn't the last Stuart monarch, neither was she, contrary to popular belief, the most tragic, but Jamie's words were proven true in end when Queen Anne popped 'er clogs 150 years or so later... and for good or ill, we were well rid...

Wont say ne more.. some peeps get rite pissed off wen I rabbit on dross.. *laffs*.. happy pretending:kiss:

Iowason
Sep 19, 2012, 9:22 PM
I am from Iowa and tend to like older guys better...

A better story is my old name, Laminam. When I first got online back in 94' my brother helped me come up with the name Manimal... I liked that one but it wasn't original and Laminam is manimal backwards so I tell people it was the eveil twin.

thesaltyseaman
Feb 4, 2014, 9:16 PM
I was born on sea, raised by the sea & work on the the sea.
It's very salty bobbing up & down all day :tongue:

bikurinpa
Feb 4, 2014, 10:05 PM
I made mine up to be very clever and discrete, sounds like a motorcycle rider and I used to ride a lot, so if u see name u think of a biker but here is how I put it together, Bi for bicurious and I am in pa, so made it Bikur in Pa! Bikurinpa!! very discrete name. I use it for all sites and Yahoo. Some use a very loud username that when someone sees it, they know exactly what they are and the name speaks very loudly about the person!

void()
Feb 5, 2014, 8:14 AM
Currently, I use void() for several various reasons.

1. I like to piddle with computer programming as a hobby. Many
programming languages use a construct of void() to create space for a
program to be made.

2. It reminds me of Zazen in which we are all deemed to live in a void.
This helps remind me much of what we each see are mya, illusions. And
this further serves reminding me to be humble, to be careful.

3. In building houses, builders often consider empty spaces they
call voids. These need insulation, or can be used to run plumbing,
electrical, HVAC through. This reminds me that at times space may be
empty, or full. One can not always make assumptions.

There are other reasons, these few come to mind easily.

jsdominant
Feb 5, 2014, 11:27 AM
Well, my name is Jack S. The rest should be obvious.

Realist
Feb 5, 2014, 11:41 AM
I'm an old man...have been around the block many times. I've been put up wet, after being ridden hard, and participated in many adventures along the way. I know I'm past my prime and not as handsome as in my youth. I have no expectations of anyone falling madly in love, or lust, with me..............I'm just here because some of you spark so many delicious memories......thus my handle, "Realist".

12voltyV2.0
Feb 5, 2014, 11:43 AM
Boy--this is a golden oldy post. Since it is up--and I had for a time been going by a new name, might as well share the origin of "Cultural Infidel"--that was the very first name I used on the internet and like 12Voltman---it comes from the title of an old Jimmy Buffett song.

When I first got on the internet----one of the things I started doing was to try to find web sites about and on bisexuality--and because it is something "different"---I just felt that the name Cultural Infidel sorta fit what I felt about this subject---that I always did feel different from others in many ways--that I was looking into my desires to do sexual things with other guys---that just added to my feeling I was a few steps off from the mainstream culture---Hence--I identified with the title of the song.

But since I am back to using a version of 12Voltman59----it no longer obviously applies now.

NJNudist
Feb 5, 2014, 4:54 PM
Ummm…well, I'm a nudist that lives in New Jersey. Yes, I know, I'm the essence of originality.

Realist
Feb 5, 2014, 5:28 PM
I'll bet a buck you're not playing bad mitten outside, right now!!

Talk about shrinkage!!

SuckerMC
Jan 26, 2015, 11:38 PM
I was listening to RUN DMC's "Sucker MC's" at the time I was looking at the site the first time.

okbiguy
Jan 27, 2015, 8:13 AM
I'm a guy, I'm bi and I'm in Oklahoma so I'm okbiguy

naztypanty
Jan 27, 2015, 9:21 AM
My name is eponymous. I like wearing panties. They make me feel and do nasty things. Thong girlie and frilly or g-string see-through or simple thin cotton ones. Sometimes I wet them. Love pee soaked panties. When dressed in them I feel sexy and want to put things like didos and plugs into my boipussy. I need to taste cock and swallow cum while wearing lingerie.

dramlick
Jan 27, 2015, 2:52 PM
Dan is the name I go by. I like to lick cocks, but I thought it more subtle to use "ram" than "cock", hence dramlick

Arsamatoria
Jan 27, 2015, 3:00 PM
Ars amatoria is the title of a work published by the Roman poet Ovid in 2 B.C. The translation is The Art of Love.

JayGrimm
Jan 29, 2015, 1:35 PM
The last part (Grimm) is a nickname given to me by a good friend (passed a couple years ago) in reference to the cartoon dog in the comic "Mother Goose & Grimm".

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 29, 2015, 2:41 PM
If it's not readily apparent, I love everything about nylons & pantyhose. Love seeing them on women, men and wearing them, myself.

ghmutt1986
Jan 29, 2015, 10:35 PM
I'm half german and half Hungarian hence I'm a mutt.

Christine76
Feb 7, 2015, 10:22 AM
My girl name, yes I cross dress.

Annika L
Feb 7, 2015, 10:35 AM
Mine came from Dubai...I sent for it by mail-order.

Oralboy69
Feb 7, 2015, 10:46 AM
I chose my name from my fondness for oral sex and my favorite position.

sweecocksucker69
Feb 8, 2015, 1:58 AM
I choose my nickname because of the sweet taste of a man's cum, I love sucking cocks and 69 is my favorite position.

goodsonformom
Feb 16, 2015, 5:32 PM
I think the name speaks for it self.......*blush*

open2both
Feb 16, 2015, 5:41 PM
My life!

void()
Feb 16, 2015, 11:11 PM
Mine came from Dubai...I sent for it by mail-order.

Still waiting on sporks from there, the tungsten variety.

Oztrich
Jun 3, 2015, 11:13 AM
Mine came from - in part - my heritage, and also because I have tended to stick my head in the sand about my sexuality.

Melody Dean
Jun 3, 2015, 11:47 AM
Mine is from a song by Amanda Palmer. It's about her and her boyfriend having an agreement that she can see women in addition to him. The girl's name that she likes is Melody Dean.

But I get torn to pieces
For the stupidest reasons
All I want's to love the one I'm with
Just like the song says

I never met a lady
Quite as pretty as Melody Dean
And even though I know you are
A little bit angry with me
You know that it is you I love
And you I want to get me off
But you can only do that when you're here
And right now you are not

hikerinthebuff
Jun 3, 2015, 1:08 PM
First I must say I'm so grateful for your language is kind of fruitful.
A short stream of words grant you to explain a whole lot.

I love wandering naked upon ridges and into forests, so my skin my best suit, when the sun is kind and the wind doesnt freeze.

So obviuos if you see my pic

Bibabyblues
Jun 3, 2015, 1:09 PM
I am Bibabyblues because I am innocent and submissive but Ill stair into your eyes with my crystal blues as you enjoy my talents.

charles-smythe
Jun 3, 2015, 2:22 PM
Where did your bisexual.com name come from??? (I know, a dangling participle!!!)

I chose the name I_shoot_blanks because I had prostate cancer and on Aug 15, 2002 my prostate was surgically removed. One of the side effects of not having a prostate is that I no longer ejaculate, or as the urologist put it, a "dry orgasm". I can still have an orgasm (sometimes I think it is more intense now that it used to be) but nothing cums out. That's right, no sticky white stuff to clean up, no spots on Monica's blue dress, nothing to catch in a condom. Talk about your birth control!!!
While deciding on a name, I thought about the gunfights in Tombstone and the shot gun loaded with blanks. Lots of BOOM, but that's all.
(Don't try this at home!!! Actually the wadding, which can be damaging) is expelled from a weapon loaded with blanks)

What's your story????? …back in my early 20s when I was working the flea markets anonyanimity was as necessary as on the net…it started out my flea market name…I’m 70 so its been my name for over 50 years…there’s people who have known me 20 or 30 that think its my real name…hell I guess after using it so long…it is my name now…

charles-smythe
Jun 3, 2015, 2:23 PM
It was my dad's pet name for me as a young child... …cute…

charles-smythe
Jun 3, 2015, 2:25 PM
Well when I was little my parents came up with a nick name for me Jobe Lobe (pronounced Jobie Lobie) (they called my sister Ambo Rambo because Rambo was popular when she was young and they wanted to come up with a similar nickname for me). This nickname eventually became Jobelo (pronounced Jobielo). That nick name as well as Jobe (pronounced Jobie) have stuck with me until adult hood with family and childhood friends. So my nick name plus rocks 1. because I used to collect rocks (and I used jobelorocks generally for my old email adresses) and 2. I like rock music. So there you go. …was your father a Mason…

charles-smythe
Jun 3, 2015, 2:28 PM
Ho de ho de ho... who's a wittle smart arse then, gorge?? *giggles* …my ancestors came from Ayr…the british shipped them off to irland…

DerrekCooke2
Jun 3, 2015, 5:22 PM
My bisexual.com name is my first and last name and the number two is the number my favorite Yankee player, Derek Jeter wore on his uniform when he played.

darkeyes
Jun 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
…my ancestors came from Ayr…the british shipped them off to irland…
Depends when ur ancestors were shipped to Ireland.. many were sent to Ireland by the Scots parliament to bolster up protestantism after the union of the crowns.. presbyterianism mainly.. most settled in and around Ulster.. which is why the variety of English spoken in the north is called Ulster-Scots. And while they were shipped to Ireland, most went quite gladly as part of the Scots contribution to the English occupation of Ireland which had been going on for centuries but was strengthened by the actions of the Scots King James VI who had become the 1st James of England in 1603. The Scots, many from Ayrshire, u r quite right in that, supplanted the native Irish, being granted landholdings by the (English) crown which just happened to have a Scots monarch on the throne.. the Irish, overwhelmingly Catholic, lost their property wholesale to the incomers, so adding to the injustice and Irish grievance against the English, and throughout the 17th century the Scottish, states.. and after 1707, when Scotland and England became a single state, Great Britain..

Only emigrations to Ireland subsequent to 1707 were the responsibility of the British state and its government... prior to that is a much more complex and muddy affair... and very protestant and not all forced by any means... and these emigrations; protestant, Scots, English too, and British became extra tools of oppression of Catholic Ireland by the English state aided and abbeted by the Scots, and subsequently, the British state.

I hope then, Chas, u were not looking for an oppressed ancestor forcibly sent away from his homeland by an unreasonable state with a shitty monarch.. u may get the shitty monarch.. no u do get the shitty monarch.. but the likelihood is ur ancestors were volunteers taking up opportunity offered them by their government and monarch to bolster a foreign occupation of Ireland which remains in force at least in part to this day.. some of my ancestors, from the Scottish borders mainly, were also part of that influx of protestant Scots into Ireland sent to oppress the native people, and it is not something about which I am overly proud 2 say the least.. but it is better to know these things than live under an illusion...

O I do go on sometimes... makes me glad I won't meet mesel.... I wud drive me potty most probably....:tongue:.. me mum wos right....:eek2:

charles-smythe
Jun 3, 2015, 6:29 PM
Depends when ur ancestors were shipped to Ireland.. many were sent to Ireland by the Scots parliament to bolster up protestantism after the union of the crowns.. presbyterianism mainly.. most settled in and around Ulster.. which is why the variety of English spoken in the north is called Ulster-Scots. And while they were shipped to Ireland, most went quite gladly as part of the Scots contribution to the English occupation of Ireland which had been going on for centuries but was strengthened by the actions of the Scots King James VI who had become the 1st James of England in 1603. The Scots, many from Ayrshire, u r quite right in that, supplanted the native Irish, being granted landholdings by the (English) crown which just happened to have a Scots monarch on the throne.. the Irish, overwhelmingly Catholic, lost their property wholesale to the incomers, so adding to the injustice and Irish grievance against the English, and throughout the 17th century the Scottish, states.. and after 1707, when Scotland and England became a single state, Great Britain..

Only emigrations to Ireland subsequent to 1707 were the responsibility of the British state and its government... prior to that is a much more complex and muddy affair... and very protestant and not all forced by any means... and these emigrations; protestant, Scots, English too, and British became extra tools of oppression of Catholic Ireland by the English state aided and abbeted by the Scots, and subsequently, the British state.

I hope then, Chas, u were not looking for an oppressed ancestor forcibly sent away from his homeland by an unreasonable state with a shitty monarch.. u may get the shitty monarch.. no u do get the shitty monarch.. but the likelihood is ur ancestors were volunteers taking up opportunity offered them by their government and monarch to bolster a foreign occupation of Ireland which remains in force at least in part to this day.. some of my ancestors, from the Scottish borders mainly, were also part of that influx of protestant Scots into Ireland sent to oppress the native people, and it is not something about which I am overly proud 2 say the least.. but it is better to know these things than live under an illusion...

O I do go on sometimes... makes me glad I won't meet mesel.... I wud drive me potty most probably....:tongue:.. me mum wos right....:eek2: …family legend has it that they were forced to emigrate…& once in irland were persecuted by irish catholics…later in history they were sold into bondage in the new world (america) by the british crown who needed money…from their 7 years bondage they went to texas & fought Santa Anna…we’ve been in texas ever since…they family took the name Ayres…my grandfather always called us scotch-irish…

open2joy
Jun 4, 2015, 1:11 AM
There are two of us and we are open to each other and the joy we experience with others who are also living outside the lines like we are. All possible combinations of conversation through carnality are on the table and open for discussion or outright action depending on the situation and the participants. It is joy-full for everyone when it all comes together.

Open2joy

darkeyes
Jun 4, 2015, 4:37 AM
…family legend has it that they were forced to emigrate…& once in irland were persecuted by irish catholics…later in history they were sold into bondage in the new world (america) by the british crown who needed money…from their 7 years bondage they went to texas & fought Santa Anna…we’ve been in texas ever since…they family took the name Ayres…my grandfather always called us scotch-irish…

Not much of this merry banter 'tween u and I 2 do wiv the topic, but invaders arent usually the persecuted. Ur ancestors, and mine were part of the persecution of the native Irish... no doubt there was violence aimed at them by the Irish, but as invaders the world over have always found out, the locals dont much like being oppressed and done out of religion, house and home so they tend tend to fight for them... :)

easilyused
Jun 5, 2015, 12:04 AM
because I'm very submissive and can always be used/abused....VERY easily, I might add.

pole_smoker
Jun 5, 2015, 12:51 AM
because I'm very submissive and can always be used/abused....VERY easily, I might add.
What's the kinkiest thing you have ever done with a man or group of men? Or group of women and men?

easilyused
Jun 7, 2015, 12:15 AM
I'll let you know in about three weeks. Has been pretty lame basically, but have it set up to be used/abused by at least 2 other guys, and for wife to be used by same 2.

SC24FUN
Jun 7, 2015, 8:03 AM
It's easy we are from South Carolina and like to have all kinds of fun

charles-smythe
Jun 7, 2015, 1:23 PM
Not much of this merry banter 'tween u and I 2 do wiv the topic, but invaders arent usually the persecuted. Ur ancestors, and mine were part of the persecution of the native Irish... no doubt there was violence aimed at them by the Irish, but as invaders the world over have always found out, the locals dont much like being oppressed and done out of religion, house and home so they tend tend to fight for them... :) …I always thought the British did it on purpose…if they could keep the Protestants & Catholics fighting each other…they wouldn’t have time to kick the British out…

darkeyes
Jun 7, 2015, 2:01 PM
…I always thought the British did it on purpose…if they could keep the Protestants & Catholics fighting each other…they wouldn’t have time to kick the British out…

Trust me, they did.. and to some degree still do in the north of Ireland.. it is called "divide and rule"....

pole_smoker
Jun 7, 2015, 2:47 PM
…back in my early 20s when I was working the flea markets anonyanimity was as necessary as on the net…it started out my flea market name…I’m 70 so its been my name for over 50 years…there’s people who have known me 20 or 30 that think its my real name…hell I guess after using it so long…it is my name now…

Why did you have to make up a moniker/different name for selling at flea markets and swap meets?

hotass65
Jun 7, 2015, 3:18 PM
Mine came from because my ass is always hot and 65 is my age

charles-smythe
Jun 7, 2015, 3:21 PM
Why did you have to make up a moniker/different name for selling at flea markets and swap meets?

…I was selling @ several different markets…& the people I came in contact with in the market were as crazy as the people on the net…if you could be traced the idiots would show up at your house in the middle of the week wanting a refund or some shit…I sold a guy a microwave once…before I would sell a microwave I’d require the customer put a cup of water in it & bring it too a boil to prove it work…but there was no gaurantee…if it boiled water & he bought it was his…I sold a guy a microwave…he threw in the back of his pickup & let it bounce around as he drove off…the new day I was sitting in a restaurant eating & he walked up to my table & demaned a refund…I said I deal with so many people I don’t remember you…BUT…if I sold you a microwave you boilded water in it before you bought it…he admitted it…the fool stood by my table for almost 30 minutes while I ate & read my book…I don’t know how long he would have stood there being ignored because his wife finally came & drug him away……there are crazy people everywhere…its best to protect yourself from them…

pole_smoker
Jun 7, 2015, 3:37 PM
…I was selling @ several different markets…& the people I came in contact with in the market were as crazy as the people on the net…if you could be traced the idiots would show up at your house in the middle of the week wanting a refund or some shit…I sold a guy a microwave once…before I would sell a microwave I’d require the customer put a cup of water in it & bring it too a boil to prove it work…but there was no gaurantee…if it boiled water & he bought it was his…I sold a guy a microwave…he threw in the back of his pickup & let it bounce around as he drove off…the new day I was sitting in a restaurant eating & he walked up to my table & demaned a refund…I said I deal with so many people I don’t remember you…BUT…if I sold you a microwave you boilded water in it before you bought it…he admitted it…the fool stood by my table for almost 30 minutes while I ate & read my book…I don’t know how long he would have stood there being ignored because his wife finally came & drug him away……there are crazy people everywhere…its best to protect yourself from them…

That's crazy that those people who you encountered at flea markets and swap meets were like that, and into stalking you.

charles-smythe
Jun 7, 2015, 5:26 PM
…there are crazy people everywhere…

Getting Bi
Apr 14, 2019, 6:37 AM
I’ve been married for 30 years and have kept my sexuality secret throughout my married life. Prior to getting married I had been involved with guys but put it to the back of my mind in the hope it would go away. It hasn’t, the urges are getting stronger and at the moment I feel as if I am just “Getting Bi”.

csreef
Apr 14, 2019, 12:36 PM
Why is my screen name on Bisexual. Com what it is? Csreef , well I have a Saltwater reef tank, which is my pride & joy...Next question...

Also C and S are the first letters of the town that I live near.

Fluidity
Apr 14, 2019, 1:44 PM
I believe sexuality is fluid

Leehebs
Apr 14, 2019, 1:51 PM
Lol mine is really easy, my names lee and I live on a Hebridean island ��

Grant_Norman
Apr 15, 2019, 7:11 AM
I am very ORAL - love sucking and eating pussy (haven't had pussy for few years) - I always SWALLOW...truly love the taste of guy's cum...so very, very good. I was 65 when I became full time, openly admitted (to self only married and in closet) - hence, Oralswallow65

ChiefH
Apr 15, 2019, 7:28 AM
It was my rank in the Navy!

LovingJacking
Apr 15, 2019, 11:16 AM
I simply Love Jacking ... a slow, sensual masturbation session is sure hard to beat.

Tnstr8sucker
Apr 16, 2019, 8:03 AM
Im from TN and I suck straight guys

fredward
Apr 16, 2019, 12:14 PM
I just made mine up, it seemed amusing at the time. It's no relation to my real name.

I also go by "Fred" whenever I'm in a gay-oriented situation (online or in person). It's my "nom d'amour" :-)

marine20
Apr 16, 2019, 4:51 PM
my name is simple . i was a marine , and i got back from vietnam when i was 20.

csreef
Apr 16, 2019, 7:23 PM
my name is simple . i was a marine , and i got back from vietnam when i was 20.

Thank you for your service, Sir! :thumbu:

BJ1000
Apr 16, 2019, 9:02 PM
I've given at least 1,000 BJs in my lifetime (started at 13-YO).

Asspussy302
Apr 16, 2019, 10:47 PM
Pretty sure mine is self explanatory. I’m a total bottom, I think everyone gets it.

Tight1-4u
Apr 16, 2019, 11:57 PM
My name here is Tight1-4u take a wild guess where it comes from.. I am quite tight.. I do my exercises to stay tight.. my guys love that I am as tight as I am..

LVTOGP
Apr 18, 2019, 10:32 PM
Speaks for itself, I love to gape, being stretched to the max and then be left wide open like the ass slut I am. Enjoyed anal since I was 13-14, always had more satisfaction stretching than depth

marine20
Apr 19, 2019, 7:39 AM
csreef , i appreciate what you said , really !

GayGuy04
Apr 19, 2019, 8:46 PM
csreef , i appreciate what you said , really !

Anything happen when you were in vetinam or now?

csreef
Apr 19, 2019, 10:10 PM
It was my rank in the Navy!

Thank you for your Service Chief H.

DD788Snipe
Apr 20, 2019, 3:14 AM
Mine is the last ship type and hull number that I was stationed on in the Navy and engineers are called Snipes. I'm sure Chief H gets it.

FredWearsTights
Apr 23, 2019, 12:41 AM
Because I love wearing pantyhose, or tights. I love to be naked w my wife or another guy (again soon please) with nothing else on. Apart from a smile and a raging cock.

FredWearsTights
Apr 23, 2019, 12:44 AM
Me too...:)

FredWearsTights
Apr 23, 2019, 12:45 AM
I’ve been married for 30 years and have kept my sexuality secret throughout my married life. Prior to getting married I had been involved with guys but put it to the back of my mind in the hope it would go away. It hasn’t, the urges are getting stronger and at the moment I feel as if I am just “Getting Bi”.

Me too.

DallasSucker
Apr 23, 2019, 2:15 PM
Because I'm in Dallas and suck cock :)

chongster
Apr 27, 2019, 10:29 AM
A girl once told me I reminded her of Tommy Chong.....Don't see it myself but my bisexual name is Chongster!

chongster
Apr 27, 2019, 10:31 AM
Good man! I love a tight ass that snaps shut when my cock comes out. I think a gaping ass is gross

delpark
Apr 27, 2019, 5:35 PM
I thought delpark would give an indication to locals that I live near Delaware Park.

hairy69
Apr 28, 2019, 5:38 AM
I am a hairy guy, and I love hairy guys, and of course, love to do 69!!

Bicycle69
Apr 29, 2019, 8:10 AM
I feel my urges to suck cock waxes and wanes, and has been refered to as a bi-cycle. I have always been a huge fan of 69ing, and hope to 69 with bi dude soon.

SilkyHoseLover
Apr 29, 2019, 4:17 PM
I feel my urges to suck cock waxes and wanes, and has been refered to as a bi-cycle.

Very creative! Wouldn't have guessed that one... :smilies15

csreef
Apr 29, 2019, 4:21 PM
I feel my urges to suck cock waxes and wanes, and has been refered to as a bi-cycle.

Interesting. . . :)

Robocock
May 28, 2019, 8:03 PM
Well I like Robotics, there is now a Robocar and I loved Robocop when I first watched it..
I am always randy and my cock is always hard so I thought the name Robocock was for me..

adamlily1972
May 1, 2021, 5:32 PM
Adam is the first guy, and Lilith basically was too much woman for him to handle. Always liked that.

ClassicPaCpl
May 1, 2021, 8:11 PM
It is the one we use for all our adult sites like Pornhub, SLS, Meewee, BDSML, BoyBoyGirllove Ect.

Cum1st
May 1, 2021, 8:56 PM
Cum1st

When having sex with a man I can cum first without losing my strong desire to get him off the best I can and get his load no matter what or how long it takes. With a woman it isn't always so, but I will go the extra mile.

SlowNEZ
May 2, 2021, 8:27 AM
Mine reflects my approach to almost everything. Although I am a very active fellow, I am not at all impulsive. I like to have a well-thought-out plan of action before I tackle any project.
In my bisexual fantasies, that’s the way I plan to enjoy my guy.
Perhaps my moniker should be “Slow and Easy and Savor the Moment, then Repeat.”

Bi-Rõnin
May 2, 2021, 10:36 AM
Bi Ronin. Years of being an independent in the biker world. I put off the alpha vibe.
Ronin as I serve no master although in bed its 100% polar opposite. Bi is kinda obvious.

Tight1-4u
May 2, 2021, 1:08 PM
Tight1-4U well I wanted something that kinda gave a view of what I was like.. tight yes I work hard to keep my pussy tight.. the rest is self explanatory.. I am tight and I am here for you to use!!!

marine20
May 2, 2021, 1:30 PM
i was a marine and vietnam veteran , and was discharged at 20 years old.

Happy Tongue
May 2, 2021, 1:34 PM
My name refers to more than just one sex and one category-- in fact I call em the 4 C's! I'm happy in culinary, chatting, cunilingus and cocksucking!

Jozyxt
May 2, 2021, 9:51 PM
I needed a random name for porn sites that had no connection to me and anything I picked from memory would likely have some connection. So I used a password generator set to produce short spekable passwords. When Jozyxt came up, it seemed like a name I could use. It is ambiguous, neither really masculine or feminine. So it fit. I sometimes use jozyxt1984, not because i was born then, of course, but because it is a memorable the novel.

Leo Rabbit
May 3, 2021, 2:17 AM
Western/Eastern Astrology...I'm a Leo born in the Year of the Rabbit.

4_oral_fun
May 3, 2021, 7:51 AM
Oral sex is my favorite sex, so there you go

willingcumdump
May 3, 2021, 9:21 AM
I'm willing to take your loads anywhere in me or on me. You decide. All I ask is that you give me every last drop.

DLazguy
Oct 22, 2023, 3:03 AM
I chose the name "dlazguy" because I live in Arizona and I'm on the down low. I am married to a woman and have played with guys around 10 times. I've bottomed once, topped once, sucked 4 cocks, but have mostly been sucked.

I decided that I want to be as comfortable with a man as I am with a woman. As of now, I want to have secret gay sex life. I want to be able to spend a day with a guy sucking his cock and getting fucked as much as possible.

I will never come out because I love women, I love pussy, but I can appreciate how sexual men are and want to be able to enjoy that as much as I can.

Neonaught
Oct 22, 2023, 9:08 AM
Neo ("new") naught ("explorer")

bim49686
Oct 22, 2023, 10:29 AM
Mine was pretty easy, I'm a bi male and live in this zip code.

Warmnsalty
Oct 22, 2023, 10:34 AM
the taste of my loads and my love of cum. Started using the name years ago, did a good bit of diving and liked the double meaning, warm salty water and warm salty jizz. Realize not all tastes the same but mine has always had a salty component.

biguycancun
Oct 22, 2023, 2:08 PM
Came out completely bisexual while living in Cancun, Mexico. Now living in Florida, but the name stuck since I can't change it here on this crippled website.

park ave
Oct 22, 2023, 3:13 PM
I registered for this site years ago while I was on my way home from a business dinner in a livery car. I couldn't think of a user name, but as we were literally going up Park Avenue at the time I typed that in. Plus we have an apartment on Park so it seemed appropriate.

Flounder1967
Oct 22, 2023, 3:18 PM
Mine came for the year I was born. Then first part I got while playing rugby. I 'floundered' around the pitch, and decausemof the line in animal house.

querty
Oct 22, 2023, 5:36 PM
Mine is sorta the keyboard "qwerty" (first 6 letters across the top row of the keyboard). When I joined this site as laterally the first step in doing something about exploring my fledgling bisexuality, I was super paranoid that someone would find out. So much so I purposely substituted the 'U' for the 'W'. I didnt want anything that could remotely be tied back to me.

Cforme
Oct 23, 2023, 11:29 AM
Cforme?. Kind of self explanatory! 😇

Fzmr9t
Oct 23, 2023, 12:16 PM
Mine is my former company ID

Rest85
Oct 23, 2023, 2:42 PM
I used to cruise a local rest area on I-85. It's where I sucked my first cock and had many slutty encounters.

Luv3wayfun
Oct 23, 2023, 5:09 PM
Well, I think mine is pretty self explanatory! Except I also had a MMM 3 way when I was about twenty that was very hot too! I also like MM play too. Being in a 69 with a girl on top while she is sucking me and getting fucked at the same time, licking both her and him, pulling his cock out and licking her pussy juices off his cock and then guiding it back into her pussy is also really hot!

Seamlesssensation
Oct 24, 2023, 1:30 PM
My love for pantyhose. Seamless Sensation was a Victoria?s Secret style in the late 90?s early 2000?s that was super soft with no seams or gussets that would hug the fun bits in ways others didn?t. Super sexy and felt great on both myself or my wife.

BigAlNYC
Oct 24, 2023, 4:30 PM
I'm a big guy, my name is Al, and I currently live in New York City.

Tarz1986
Oct 24, 2023, 5:22 PM
I'm a reader. The first books I read was the Tarzan series.

DD788Snipe
Oct 26, 2023, 3:36 AM
I was in the Navy in the early 70s and loved it until I was ratted out by a gay sailor who outed on me and other bi and gay sailors to protect himself.
Assholes. I knew every guy that was Gay on board and wouldn't even think about ratting them out. Even if they were assholes and there were a few. I loved being a Sailor too but that's another story.

DD788Snipe
Oct 26, 2023, 3:43 AM
My last ship in the Navy and engineers are called Snipes.