PDA

View Full Version : Describe the perfect sex act

R. R. Wayne
Apr 24, 2012, 10:05 PM
My favorie sex act is 69 with either a man or with a woman. For me it is a circle of pleasure as I do something I totally enjoy in using my mouth to give sensual excitement to another while at the same time they are pleasing me. When having oral sex with a man I especially enjoy moments in which we both lie still with our mouths around our partners cocks and just our tongues moving. On rare occassions I have experienced a perfect ejaculation with both of us cuming at the same time. I find this to be mind-blowing.

Yours???????

unicorn_factory
Apr 25, 2012, 12:26 AM
The threesome. :) Or, moresome.

falcondfw
Apr 25, 2012, 1:28 AM
To be honest, the sex act that makes me drool would be 69 with a woman as she is getting fucked. I can suck on her clit and make her absolutely explode and then get the juices from both of them.

joshua280964
Apr 25, 2012, 2:11 AM
Filling a guys ass with cum and licking it out while he takes a nice dump on me.

Bisexual Explorer
Apr 25, 2012, 8:38 AM
Picking just one is too difficult. So here are my top three. (1) 69ing with a man, preferably with an audience. (2) Getting head from one partner while giving head to another partner with at least one of the partners being a man. (3) Giving head to a man while another partner, man or woman, plays with my ass. Giving and receiving pleasure in the same act is what makes these my favorites. Of course, just sucking cock and then having my cock sucked is pretty darn good too.
Bisexual Explorer

nutme
Apr 25, 2012, 10:36 AM
Filling a guys ass with cum and licking it out while he takes a nice dump on me.

WHAT?

shyer
Apr 25, 2012, 1:37 PM
I would say sitting in a chair with my hand down my boxers, getting myself off with someone watching me,I just love turning him or her on and getting into some hot sex with them.:)

bieyeswideopen
Apr 25, 2012, 1:42 PM
69 is too damn distracting for me... which can be a good thing mid-way through getting to excited. Men: on my knees taking his cock into my throat. Woman: toss up, it involves me licking either her pussy, her ass, or her nipples and feeling her cum...

Rob

southern
Apr 25, 2012, 1:55 PM
the perfect one is when i sucking a man and his wife am or gf is behind me with a strap on dildo and in me

Realist
Apr 25, 2012, 4:14 PM
Ending a perfect day with a fine meal, shower, then making love to someone (or a couple) who's special, then curling up in each other's arms for that sleep that only comes when you're completely sated.

innaminka
Apr 25, 2012, 8:07 PM
The act itself (position, time taken, number of O"s etc) is perhaps secondary.

The perfect sex act is what follows the seduction and foreplay - both verbal and tactile so that when it's time to "get physical" you're both tingling with anticipation.

pepperjack
Apr 25, 2012, 9:21 PM
WHAT?

No Shit! ( pun intended ). :disgust:

BigZipper
Apr 25, 2012, 10:29 PM
MFM threesomes, 69 with either gender, ATM with a women.

nutme
Apr 25, 2012, 10:30 PM
No Shit! ( pun intended ). :disgust:

Forever more, I will look away before I flush the toilet on my own business.

bieyeswideopen
Apr 26, 2012, 12:40 PM
for me its about response. If something simple like body contact or nipple play does it... I am all in. If she... or he, needs more, no problem.. I honestly think its the seduction, the communication leading up to where ever the sex goes that does it so much for me. A couple years ago a couple found me in Tampa, while I was working. I answered their CL ad for a bi-guy. The intoxication was the build up. They were un-fucking-believably open and sexy. No-one is perfect, they were just so damn fun... so maybe I ammend this...

The Seduction and Fun... that's the sex act I cherish most.

Rob

UncertainOne86
Apr 26, 2012, 1:54 PM
My thoughts exactly.

I am responding to "Nutme's" "WHAT?" post.

69luvr
Apr 26, 2012, 2:11 PM
My favorie sex act is 69 with either a man or with a woman. For me it is a circle of pleasure as I do something I totally enjoy in using my mouth to give sensual excitement to another while at the same time they are pleasing me. When having oral sex with a man I especially enjoy moments in which we both lie still with our mouths around our partners cocks and just our tongues moving. On rare occassions I have experienced a perfect ejaculation with both of us cuming at the same time. I find this to be mind-blowing.

Yours???????
I am with you 100 per cent with a bit added for a cum kiss at the very end!

nudistharry
Apr 27, 2012, 7:43 AM
Tough question since so many things turn me on. What turns me on the most varies. I'd say over 90% of my most common fantasies involve MMF threesomes. Today the thought of watching my wife get fucked then eating the guys cum out of her pussy would be what I would call the "perfect sex act." Other times I would have said a MFM daisy-chain, or a guy fucking me while I licked a ladies pussy, .... many other things have been at the top of my list.

love26t9
Apr 27, 2012, 9:29 PM
How can you pick one-One was when I was being fucked missionary by the most beautiful latino TS lady-her 9 incher popping in and out gave me a smile that must have wrapped around my face 3 times. She has since done her SRS surgery--would love to meet her again and reurn the favor. And then there was .......

PeterNZ
Apr 28, 2012, 4:21 AM
Filling a guy's ass with cum and licking it out while he takes a nice dump on me.
WHAT? That bloke is into felching and scat. Those are things that do not interest either my partner or I at all. If he likes them and enjoys them that is fine but I'd imagine they'd be disgusting to most people. Then again I have read posts on here where someone describes ejaculating inside a vagina and felching out the come. I guess that to someone into scat that to them it would be no big deal and a turn on so that is why they do it. To answer the question sex with my partner is the perfect sex act.

æonpax
Apr 28, 2012, 7:01 PM
To be with a female where foreplay can last seemingly forever and our post-coital repose has it's own sexual mystique.

darkeyes
Apr 29, 2012, 5:10 AM
No..I won't... not good for guys to know these things... wud make them break out in a sweat 2 much an they wud b jealous ne way!! An 1 or 2 guys I know r old an fragile aintcha, Curio? Dont want them droppin' dead cos of summat I've described!!! I luff the ole duffers much 2 much!!

pacific_waters
Apr 29, 2012, 10:07 AM
This sounds absolutely exquisite!

"When having oral sex with a man I especially enjoy moments in which we both lie still with our mouths around our partners cocks and just our tongues moving. On rare occassions I have experienced a perfect ejaculation with both of us cuming at the same time. I find this to be mind-blowing."

Yours???????

uounkhkl
Apr 29, 2012, 12:01 PM

Lucky pierre - man in the middle- pleasures from cock and ass at the same time.

onesucker4u
Apr 30, 2012, 10:08 AM
I 69 with 1 guy while another fucks my ass. any guys want to do this with me? I also would do it with a woman. I sucked a guy with my wife once, his dick between our lips-that was beautifull. I wispered to her, you want to ride this dick don't you? She wispered back"Yes". and I backed away, she led him to the bed and climbed on. Such a beautifull site, her riding that dick while I licked them both. Then I slid my dick in her ass, feeling his dick sliding in and out of her. I came way too fast and often wished I had climbed on his dick for his cum in my ass.