PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

mike237
Jun 12, 2006, 9:21 PM
This is Mike, 28 years old,
I'm new here, just checking things out. Looking for new friends, and exciting, interesting conversation. Let me know if you'd like to talk!

wildangel
Jun 12, 2006, 9:28 PM
Hi Mike!! Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!

KatieBi
Jun 13, 2006, 12:07 PM
Welcome Mike. Hope you find lots of food for thought and people to discuss it with. I sure have!

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 13, 2006, 12:45 PM
Hi Mike and Welcome to our ever increasing family. Hope you find what you are looking for and some nice surprises you never expected. This is the best site for Bisexuals that I have ever been to.

arana
Jun 13, 2006, 2:24 PM
Hi Mike, welcome to the group. I hope you enjoy your stay and make some new friends while you're here. It's a very friendly site and can be lots of fun and educational as well.

jedinudist
Jun 13, 2006, 6:12 PM
This is a great place with GREAT people. You'll love it here.

codybear3
Jun 14, 2006, 12:35 AM
Hey Mike..Hope you have loads of fun here... :paw: :paw:

jo69guy
Jun 14, 2006, 6:10 AM
Welcome Mike! I hope you find this sight as much fun as the rest of us! We are for the most part pretty friendly around here. If you have any questions, just ask. Someone, or many will answer..... Enjoy!!!!!! :2cents: :bibounce: :bipride:

willbeyours2
Jun 14, 2006, 4:58 PM
Welcome Mike,

Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have. Made many friends, who are always willing to give advice or just listen when you need that special someone who understands you. Wishing you all the best.

Bill

meteast chick
Jun 14, 2006, 11:11 PM
A big bicom welcome to you Mike!

I hope you find what I did on this site, family and friends aside from what you already have, and fun!

Take care,
luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxo
meteast

Sparks
Jun 15, 2006, 2:00 PM
Welcome Mike from Simi Valley. You've found a good site. Enjoy.

Fred