PDA

View Full Version : Just a little story

Flounder1967
Jun 12, 2005, 11:55 PM
My name is Stella and this is my story. Before I met Mandy I have I had a great sex live with my husband, but that is another story. I met Mandy at the fitness center we both attended. I can now say she is a very attractive woman. She is slender, about 5’8” with 38c cup breast. I my self am slender with a little bulge around the middle., 5’5” with 32b cups.
Well after we were done working out which we had done for the past 6 months. We just click we talked about everything and laugh even more. The only thing I ever noticed was that we never took a shower at the same time, even hewn we went get drinks after. Well one day I decided to just thought I would see I she would join me, not in an sexual way. The way the changing room is laid out the “hidden corners” toward the back of the room near the showers. Mandy was located in one of the these corners. I, like normal, walked toward the shower, I wasn’t quiet, but wasn’t overly loud. I was about to pop my head around when I noticed the Mandy was too quiet. I slowly looked around the corner and noticed that Mandy was leaning against the some of the lockers half way turned toward me and her head was looking the other way. She was gently, but firmly caressing one breast and rubbing between her legs over top of her thong. Standing there naked I started to feel myself become wet and my clit to swell.
I stepped back and cleared my throat loud enough to make sure Mandy could hear and headed toward the shower. While making small talk I hung up my towel and went into the shower. Since I cleared my throat Mandy joined me in the shower. I was still a little turned on when she stepped into the shower. I started to lather up my shower sponge when I asked Mandy to scrub my back. I was somewhat surprise when she said yes. I handed her my sponge and when our hands met I felt like I shuttered. I put my head under the water and turned my back to her. She started up at my shoulders and moved slowly down the center of my back. The soft sponge felt tender again my soft skin. I did noticed the she spent a great deal of time moving the somewhat firm sponge against my cheeks. It felt great. Then Mandy asked me if I could return the favor.
She handed my the sponge and turned her back to me. She put her right hand up to the shower head and soaked her hair. She twisted it and moved it all over her shoulder. I lathered up he sponge and stated up at her neck and moved it from side to side until I got to about the middle of her shoulder blades. I the moved up and down her back I even started to do her right side. I started to move toward her front, but stopped, but before I stopped I must have moved the sponge across her nipple and she let out what seemed to be a little moan.
I instinctively said I was sorry.
She said “Don’t be. The pleasure was all mine.”
I retorted “Not all of it,” with devilish look in my eyes.
We finished rinsing off and started to walk out of the shower. After a quick dry she did a quick look around the room and noticing that we were alone. Grabbed my hand and pulled my toward her corner. I didn’t exactly resist. After getting back to her corner. She pulled me close and kissed me on my lips. It was soft and gentle, yet just firm enough. Which turn me on even more. We were kissing and I moved began to moved down her neck and across her chest to her nipple. I kissed the firm and erect nipple. I sucked a little and with my tongue circled her nipple and areola. With my other hand I caressed her breast and with two fingers had her nipple between then. Together without saying a word started to go down and sit on the bench. I moved off her beautiful breast toward her abdomen. I moved my had up the feel the hair between her legs. I cupped my hand around her vertically shaved twat. I pressed my hand into her and moved it up and down. I moved her lips covering her hole and placed her clit between my fingers and gently continued to move my hand up and down the contour of the body. I wasn’t long before the palm of my hand was wet. I then moved in toward her lovely body and open my mouth and placed her clit between my lips and gave just an little suck. She like that and arched her back a little. Then with my tongue I licked upward using my entire tinge across her clit. I then started to move my tinge in a side to side motion across the v shaped clit. My chin was getting so wet from her fluid. She then moved one leg over my shoulder and spread the legs wide open. I had a clear shot of the hole. I moved my tongue from her clit to her sweet hole. I moved my tongue in and out, up and down and around the love canal. Her back was starting to arch and she gabbed the back of my head and pressed my face into her. She came and I made a tight seal over her hole and suck and swallowed all that I could.
When she finish I started to move up toward her face stopping at each nipple to give just a little suck. We kissed again and she open my mouth with her tongue and we inter tangled our tongues. She then stood me up to a just me to sit in the bench so I could lean back. I rested on my elbows and she moved one leg over mine and started to grind herself into me. This pressure started to make my clit swell even more. I could feel the inside of my thighs getting wet either by her or by myself or both of us. Mandy was almost in an upright position. I then laid all the way back when she moved down to between my thighs. I felt her tongue touch my clit and I felt my self let off the burst of juice. She spent some time with her tongue on my clit. The sensations were almost over coming. I one swoop she move to my hole. She started around it the pressure was starting to build in my toes and they started to curl. I felt the tongue go in and out. I was surprised just how far she could reach up my hole. The feeling of her going in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out was going to make me cum. I couldn’t hold back any more. Like magnets my knees went together and I felt like some giant hand was gripping me. I closed my eyes and felt a thunderous clap over my entire body. After what seem to be about 10 minutes I opened my eyes to see Mandy start to sit up on the bench. I leaned forward and kissed her. The gave the biggest hug laying my head on her chest. I told her that the thought I loved her, and I was so overcome that I began to cry. She
just held me tight and kissed my forehead. We must have sat there for a few minutes. She loosened her grip and told me to get a handle on my composure. We separated and got dressed. As I started to walk out she asked my to go for and drink so we could talk. I’ll just say that we talked and after a few other meetings and work outs I couldn’t stop loving my husband. She understood I begin to understand why women could love other women.

TouchableTina4
Jun 14, 2005, 1:35 AM
WOW that was nice. Do you still see each other?

Flounder1967
Jun 14, 2005, 6:44 PM
I'm sorry to say the story is fictional. It was something I wrote to expressmy self. I glad you found the story intresting. It wasn't my intension to miss lead anyone. I am a :male:

Flounder1967
Jun 19, 2005, 4:19 PM
If anyone likes this let me know. I may write others. Tell me what you think.