PDA

View Full Version : gay singer told to be BI to please fans

Long Duck Dong
Apr 19, 2012, 3:28 AM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/love-sex/6774647/Jessie-J-told-to-hide-sexuality

there was a rumour about the true sexuality of Jessie...that she was in fact gay, not Bisexual...... its nice to see the truth come out

I know that many people that are LGBT, hide their true sexuality for their own well being in the work place.... and its nice to see that bisexuality is being seen as more alluring.... but I am realistic in the fact that Jessie is young, attractive and would appeal to people that would love to get Jessie and their partner in bed...... and lets face it, we have some of the hottest, sexiest mamas in this site, stretch marks and all....

it is one of the concerns I have about bisexuality in the media.... how many of them market themselves as bi, as a career move ....and how many of the truly bisexual, don't reveal their sexuality cos the public opinion may not be as favourable.....

it doesn't make a difference to me if a person is LGBT, its the quality of their singing, their music, their acting that stands out to me, not whom they enjoy the company of.... tho its nice to dream about some of the LGBT people that are pleasing to the eye

darkeyes
Apr 19, 2012, 8:07 AM
Whether it's the truth Duckie remains to be seen.. have heard various tales of her sexuality, and read various different stories.. like u I don't care what she is. Some day we may find out but I wont lose sleep if we never do. Whatever the media says, and even whatever personalities say about their sexuality no matter what it is I just tootle along as normal and say to myself "o..rite". The world of celebrity is about fantasy and about supplying fantasy for we poor plebians. So I listen nod and move on... I used to think "great.. he/she is out and is gay/bi.. what a boost for our team!!!".. but in the last few years I have become much more suspicious and cynical of personalities and their sexuality and whether it is actually of any great benefit to the lgbt...on balance I still think it is.. but not nearly as much as I once thought..

I'm not a huge fan of Jessie needless to say. She is actually very talented but her music I can take or leave. There are far far worse out there. But whatever her sexuality, good luck to her in her personal life and in her career...

Long Duck Dong
Apr 19, 2012, 8:20 AM
psssst fran, there is a rumour that you are a cognac and chocolate loving lesbian..... when you gonna publish ya life story and tell us the truth.... that you are a lesbian that loves her cognac and chocolate body paint :tongue:

darkeyes
Apr 19, 2012, 8:34 AM
Actually Duckie.. will confess.. choccie and many other flavours have played their part in me bedroom antics.. strawb for 1.. an quite often..Cognac has given me such a nice glow 2 make things just so much betta an'more fun!!!

Dapper_Fellow
Apr 20, 2012, 12:40 AM
While I was researching data on David Bowie being bi I learned that his claim was by and large a publicity stunt done because being bi was edgy. I was pretty disappointed. Apparently he regretted the decision to come out (if he actually was/is bi that is), and continued to make light of his bisexual forays in a manner that I would describe as less than supportive of advocacy. No matter, his music is still excellent. But the use of sexuality as a publicity stunt is apparently nothing new.

darkeyes
Apr 20, 2012, 8:34 AM
Me very str8 cousin who lives in "The Smoke"sent me this link, which of all the dross in the media about Jessie over the last cuppla days is as good as any..http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/swing-out-sistersthe-jessie-j-debate-7664950.html

Had 2 slap 'im down tho cos of 'is smart arse partin' remark.. "Told u wee cuz.. ur not gay!!!" Daft bugger.. can't help but like the cheeky sod tho...