PDA

View Full Version : Good things about Being a Bisexual

tenni
Apr 18, 2012, 8:22 AM
Maybe, it is just me but I'd like to read some positive things about being a bisexual.

What's good or even great about being a bisexual?

darkeyes
Apr 18, 2012, 8:35 AM
Well, tenni, babes.. if my partner wasn't, there is a fair ole chance she wouldn't be married to me.... I think that's pretty good..in fact it's pretty bloody great!!!

Long Duck Dong
Apr 18, 2012, 8:41 AM
1) I am not limited by the choice of people, only by my emotions as to whom I may fall in love with...

2) I can experience a wider range of experiences with different people cos I am not restricted to one gender / sex

3) I can mingle with some of the most interesting people of any sexuality and relate to much of what they can talk about

4) I am part of a diverse group of people ( the lgbt )

5) the future can change for me, as a bisexual, as my sexual interests and attractions change.....

6) its not whom I have sex with, that defines me, it can be whose company I enjoy

7) I am not uncomfortable about others sexual practices, I can enjoy listening to them without feeling uncomfortable

8) I can enjoy a varied lifestyle with a partner that accepts me and may even join in

9) I can be black, white, red, asian, american, english, scottish, religious, non religious, happy, sad, intersex, asexual natured, blonde, brunette, male, female..... and still be bisexual.....

10) I can be who I am without shame because I accept me for who I am, even when others can't

11) I do not have to be sexually active to be a bisexual....

12) I can empower people to be proud of who they are.... be they bisexual or other, simply by being unshamed of who I am

13) I have choices as a bisexual that others may not.......

14) I can have my own anti LDD fan club cos I call myself bisexual

15) I have the choice to be happy as a bisexual or unhappy as anything else that is not truly me.....

16) I have a bisexual nature that sets me free, not limit me.....

17) I can be in the closet as a bisexual or out as a bisexual, its my choice

18) I can see beauty in many people and not cos I want to sleep with them, but cos they are beautiful, be they male or female

19) I do not need to be accepted as a bisexual, in order to be bisexual.....

20) love me or hate me, nobody can take my bisexuality away from me

Bisexual Explorer
Apr 18, 2012, 9:21 AM
Being actively bisexual has allowed me to explore the masculine, feminine, dominant, and submissive parts of my sexuality. And as LDD points out, I'm much more accepting of others.
Bisexual Explorer

Jobelorocks
Apr 18, 2012, 10:19 AM
I love being bi. Each gender has such a different appeal. Variety truly is the spice of life and I get that extra spice with my sexuality.

Gearbox
Apr 18, 2012, 10:36 AM
You get to experience sexual and (for some) emotional attraction to both genders, and have an appreciation that's less restrictive than others.
I'm still exploring at my age, and I think that's a BIG plus. I haven't finished with women yet, and have lots of ground to cover with men.lol It may never end, but that's not the point!
Being bi forces introspection due to the dual nature as viewed by society, and that in itself is a blessed tool IMO.

axlton
Apr 18, 2012, 3:54 PM
Well they say that variety is the spice of life. Being Bisexual definitely adds more variety to your plate and allows you to feed your sexual appetite in a multitude of interesting ways. ;)

Realist
Apr 18, 2012, 4:02 PM
I feel that my horizons are much more vast and diverse than strictly heterosexual, or gay, folks. I love being attracted to both and having both feeling the same towards me. I've been at this for some time, now, and can say, unequivocally, that I wouldn't trade my life for anyone else's.

Jakentn
Apr 18, 2012, 4:05 PM
I am provided the opportnity to encounter the purest emotional/sexual feelings of both men and women. At their's and my most vulnerable and powerful sense of our self, it's awesome!

_Joe_
Apr 18, 2012, 4:11 PM
Simplest little good thing is that you automatically can step back and keep an open mind about a wide variety of things since it would be hypocritical to keep a closed mind in relation to yourself.

dafydd
Apr 18, 2012, 8:04 PM
this site

slipnslide
Apr 18, 2012, 9:51 PM
Tenni, are these the answers you were looking for? Reading them over they just seem to be various rewordings of defining bisexuality. Sort of "my favourite part of the red ball is that it is a ball and is red"

And so far, I haven't found anything good about it.

dafydd
Apr 18, 2012, 10:24 PM
Tenni, are these the answers you were looking for? Reading them over they just seem to be various rewordings of defining bisexuality. Sort of "my favourite part of the red ball is that it is a ball and is red" And so far, I haven't found anything good about it. sliip, you better find some good in it somewhere.....it aint going anywhere ever. it wont get easier unless you enjoy it. whats the alternative? and is that sustainable? its not a thing. its you. handsome

slipnslide
Apr 19, 2012, 6:38 PM
sliip, you better find some good in it somewhere.....it aint going anywhere ever. it wont get easier unless you enjoy it. whats the alternative? and is that sustainable? its not a thing. its you. handsome

Summer is almost here, the nicer weather and longer days shifts me back to heterosexual. I soon won't need to think about bisexuality again until near winter.

dafydd
Apr 19, 2012, 7:04 PM
how many winters of discontent have you gotta put up with..besides even your summers are tainted with the threat of frost

tenni
Apr 19, 2012, 8:03 PM
Thanks everyone so far! :bibounce::grouphug:

I do have fav's and I don't understand all of the perspectives but Thanks!

onesucker4u
Apr 19, 2012, 9:02 PM
my dick in a pussy while a dick is in my ass!

slipnslide
Apr 19, 2012, 10:20 PM
how many winters of discontent have you gotta put up with..besides even your summers are tainted with the threat of frost

From experience I know that embracing it makes me MISERABLE. Ignoring it makes me happy. Why mess with a good thing?

sdf123
Apr 20, 2012, 3:20 AM
The fact that you can love anyone and everyone; just because!!