PDA

View Full Version : What do you enjoy about the opposite sex?

The Bisexual Virgin
Apr 14, 2012, 5:53 PM
I know this is a bisexual forum, and whatnot, and I am pretty sure everyone finds their own sex attractive to a certain extent, but I want to know what everyone finds attractive about the opposite sex.

I for one, love when a man have a five o'clock shadow, you just can't get that with a woman. and a man's broad chest.:oh:

Gearbox
Apr 14, 2012, 8:08 PM
TITS!:tongue: Obviously.lol Love the feel of them against my chest, the way they move and cushion you. And lets be honest, everything fits together easier with m&f. While 'fitting together well' with a bloke, I've sometimes gone to suck their tits, and I think that's a compliment in a way. Gives me a chuckle when all I get is nipple anyway.:tongue:

innaminka
Apr 14, 2012, 8:09 PM
They feel, taste and think differently.
Vive a la difference. :love87:

Not better .......... just different!

(Not so sure about that 5 o'clock shadow. I remember it could cause an awful grazing of the inner thighs :yikes2: if implemented about 10 o'clock)

RobnMO
Apr 14, 2012, 9:24 PM
I love a woman who loves to have her pussy eaten and can orgasm while I'm eating her.
I can make a girl cum by eating her, but I think most gals think it will never happen so don't even try.

darkeyes
Apr 15, 2012, 9:03 AM
Their company..their sense of fun and (mostly) sense of humour.. their different perspectives from the female.. the banter and of course taking the Michael out of the buggers..;)

12voltman59
Apr 15, 2012, 10:26 AM
Well, this is the part that I say I am a true bisexual---because with either being with women or other guys----either sexually or not--it more matters what sort of personality they have with issues more like, are they pleasant, funny, interesting, etc. and just generally someone that you want to spend your time with or not----and when it comes to both sex and general relationship issues----you get the same sort of things that crop up in those relationships irrespective of the gender of the other person.

mas8092
Apr 15, 2012, 11:57 AM
Flip your comment to apply to males. I agree. I love hanging out with females. Being newly bi, I really enjoy sex with men more.

by~his~side
Apr 15, 2012, 12:07 PM
Men. purrrrrrr
Men are a wonderful topic.

Individually they are all special. I'm never at a loss for sincere adjectives when it comes to why I love and adore my male friends.
But what do I enjoy about men in general? Men (most) appreciate women. And as a woman I appreciate that.;)

~D~

The Bisexual Virgin
Apr 15, 2012, 12:22 PM
Men. purrrrrrr
Men are a wonderful topic.

Individually they are all special. I'm never at a loss for sincere adjectives when it comes to why I love and adore my male friends.
But what do I enjoy about men in general? Men (most) appreciate women. And as a woman I appreciate that.;)

~D~

Ohhh yeaah I really like that too. I hope to find a guy like that when I marry.

Tunnelstar
Apr 15, 2012, 3:17 PM
I really love everything about a woman. I love sucking on her tits. I love kissing a woman, they are the best at that. I love when a woman gets wet and longs for me to eat her delicious pussy. gino1026@q.com

Realist
Apr 15, 2012, 4:05 PM
Women are a delightful mystery to me: Just when I think I've got one figured out, she'll do something that is totally the opposite of the category I put her in. They're wonderful to look at, so shapely and delicious; a smile can light up the room, a look can cut to the bone. I've loved a man, or two in my day, but I can never not love women, too. Short and chubby, or tall and slim, there seems to be no limit to the shape they bottle their allure in. Some are devils, some angels, but what remarkable creatures they are!

I love 'em!

ruttingstag
Apr 15, 2012, 4:06 PM
The taste of their hot wet pussies, the warm wet feeling when they squirt on me and I have a thing for their shapely bottoms.... The man who invented lycra knew exactly what he was doing.... For that I salute you lol.

bijohnmpls
Apr 15, 2012, 11:56 PM
First thing I notice about a women is her hair, then her boobs, then her ass.. once we are naked, I love her wet pussy and making her moan.

maxtor
Apr 16, 2012, 2:54 AM
i love making a woman cream all over my face when i am eating her pussy which i enjoy tremendously. i would rather eat pussy than to eat food if that is possible!!! my girlfriend loves to have here pussy eaten and suck on that clit. never fails to make her have a great orgasm when i start fucking her after i eat her. she will have a huge orgasm afterward when i put the cum to her.

Long Duck Dong
Apr 16, 2012, 3:09 AM
I love the diversity of the ladies, from interests and conversations, to the way they expression themselves and how they express themselves.... I also love the way that ladies can change appearances so well with clothing and makeup....... I have a friend that is a business lady by day, but can dress as a punk rocker as night and pass for a 18 year old, even tho she is mid 40's

I am more drawn to eyes, smiles and accents, more than the body.. as eyes, smiles and accents can enhance the natural beauty of a lady and what good is a nice body, if the eyes do not sparkle, the smile is not genuine and warm and the voice is harsh and cold.....

zigzig
Apr 16, 2012, 11:02 AM
I like the differences since man and women think differently. A man is usually the leading one, the rational one, able to fix things like computer or a car.

The Bisexual Virgin
Apr 16, 2012, 11:07 AM
I like the differences since man and women think differently. A man is usually the leading one, the rational one, able to fix things like computer or a car.

Hehehe. I like that as well. I always get turned on whenever a man knows how to solve a complicated math problem, or fix a computer. I love a nerd:oh:.

zigzig
Apr 16, 2012, 11:11 AM
With a man it is possible to be girly. :love87:

shyer
Apr 16, 2012, 11:17 AM
I would say her eyes, smile,looks , even if she is a bbw who cares about you and the things you love doing together,like going to movies,dinner,taking walks. I have always dated a female so there are so many things, I love doing with them and it's not just making love!Plus being able to share my woodworking with her and meeting new people at shows, that I go to selling my products. Just because I'm bisexual does'nt mean I well never date a female again , because I well when I meet the right girl who likes me for who I am.:bigrin::love87:

LeeNorCal
Apr 17, 2012, 7:07 PM
Besides loving everything about women (well, except when Aunt Flo visits,) I love how open women are in discussing their feelings, desires, wants and needs. Most men, even gay/bisexual ones, simply don't see the world the same way as a woman. And once she finds out I'm bi, I love that special bond we share about sex with men.

Jobelorocks
Apr 17, 2012, 7:25 PM
I really love men. I like that they tend to be more direct than women are. I love penises. It really works me up to hear the noises men make during sex. I guess lots of things. I like men more than I like women, henceforth why I married one.

LeeNorCal
Apr 18, 2012, 12:48 AM
...I love penises...Ditto! What she said! Haha.

Humanlove
Apr 18, 2012, 5:49 AM
I prefer women over men. I mean I do enjoy a nice cock once in a long while, but that is when there is no time with my wife. But given a choice between a man or a woman I will always choose the woman. There is something about the touch, the feel, and the taste of a woman , especially the one I am with, which keeps me up up up. I wake up with a n erection pressing against her skin in the morning. At night, late when I see her step out of the shower and the lights are dimmed I love to see her body moving, the way the soft light reflects off her body forming a silhouette. In bed, I like to see her body as it gets lowered down onto my waiting tongue. I run my hands over her entire body feeling her shape. Turning over, I keep looking at her from behind as I enter her and see the curvature of her waist and ass ass I push myself into her, My gaze continues along her slender legs right to the arch of her feet and the design of her toes. I enjoy everything about her physical, mental and emotional being. She gives me everything I need, she tells me fantasy stories scenarios involving other people, unknown people, both men and women, she participates, she becomes a character in those stories, she strokes me and and continues to tell the most vivid stories of oral encouragement of my bi side. I am so fortunate tom have her and accept who am am. She strokes me to completion through my heightened imagery of those sexual adventures. Sleep comes easily afterwards.

dafydd
Apr 18, 2012, 7:43 PM
they dont care if i get fat

tenni
Apr 18, 2012, 8:13 PM
I like the sensuousness of a woman as she walks, smiles and talking in a flirty manner. The walking woman with high heels on in a skirt or dress. Her breasts regardless of the size as we press our bodies together. The scent of a woman's perfume that may remain on my shirt if she wore it briefly.

pepperjack
Apr 18, 2012, 8:47 PM
Getting ready to rewind a movie I started viewing late last nite, a movie I saw years ago, just so I can see a brief & very erotic flash of female thigh & rump flesh of a favorite actress from back then. This is just the tip of the iceberg; I love the subtle eroticism of a woman!

coldfire78
Apr 24, 2012, 11:37 AM
I like the sensuousness of a woman as she walks, smiles and talking in a flirty manner. The walking woman with high heels on in a skirt or dress. Her breasts regardless of the size as we press our bodies together. The scent of a woman's perfume that may remain on my shirt if she wore it briefly.

Right on, Tenni! Couldn't have said it better myself!

Just want to add, when it comes to sex itself, I love the way it feels to be inside of a woman. That whole "key finding the lock" feeling .... that is something no man can duplicate.

biwmtrucker44
Apr 24, 2012, 2:57 PM
For each woman it is diferant I don't find the barbi doll look or the supper model to be not all that much a turn on but the other extrem is a major turn off.avarge is a broad term and avrege is difrent depending on who you ask.It comes down to a healthy additude and looks some 1 dosnt need a lot of make up to try to impress me,I AM NOT IN TO BIG TITS.like a lot of guys.1st wife had double Ds didnt find them that great of a deal a to c is just enough.

Searchingfortwo
Apr 24, 2012, 3:15 PM
Scent, soft skin, that low whisper or moan in my ear while the female figure is pressed against my chest. Give me those and I'm basically putty.

unicorn_factory
Apr 24, 2012, 11:30 PM
It`s hard to answer your question since I like women with very masculine qualities. lol. Give me a muscle-bound, tomboy any day. Actually, as I write this I realize I do also fantasize about just the whorish look in women.

The perfect fantasy is a woman who dresses like a whore but is totally athletic and STRONG! And, of course, who likes women`s bodies as much as I do. :) I also like women who can take the initiative and who are sexually experienced.

The more experienced the hotter!

cbj4162
Apr 25, 2012, 5:38 AM
amoung many things i love about women is their sweet, lovely scent. Yesterday a woman walked by me closely as i sat at a desk in class and she smelled so lovely i almost couldn't think of anything else .......

69to77
Apr 25, 2012, 6:08 AM
amoung many things i love about women is their sweet, lovely scent. Yesterday a woman walked by me closely as i sat at a desk in class and she smelled so lovely i almost couldn't think of anything else .......

Women bring out the best in me. The right one will most assuredly be my better half.

wefco2315
Apr 25, 2012, 6:51 AM
A woman's eyes, most of the time, cannot be matched by a man's. A woman's neck, to me a bigger turn on then a set of boobs and a bigger playground as well. When I first see a woman walking to me... I see her eyes & her neck that's what does it for me.

A woman walking a way from me... Short hair is still her neck but naturally everything goes south from there. :)

Im a man so I do appreciate a beautiful set of breast, that doesn't mean big, but there are soooo many other places to caress, to kiss and lightly and slowly drag the tip of your tongues across... Sooo many body parts so little time...

Its probably best that I end this here with one last word... Their presence, their company, cannot be matched by a man

bieyeswideopen
Apr 25, 2012, 4:57 PM
for me, as a guy, women first and foremost keep me guessing. That is a dual-edge sword, but it works. With men who are into men & women, we bi-folk are pretty easy to read. Guys; hunt, fuck, cum, go home... simple... Women: yeah I have no clue what y'all are thinking and THAT's the allure. My wife isn't one to like anything near her when "Aunt Flow" is calling... yet the week before and the entire 2 weeks after she is a maniac.

I actually LOVE when a woman is menstruating. She is at her most "feminine"... the scents, the fullness of her body, the slightest touch giving her goose-bumps... the way her skin will welt/hicky from the slightest pinch/suck... So I guess, as crazy as it sounds... with women: Menstruation is what I love most... I marvel at it, I am in awe of it... 2nd only to child birth, its the thing that they "do" that I cannot and I appreciate and adore them for it.

Rob

by~his~side
Apr 25, 2012, 5:46 PM
Rob-lol..I do love your post! Never in my life have I heard a man use the words appreciate and adore when referring to a womans cycle!
What a sensitive and caring husband you must be! Lucky wife!

I'd gladly give you my cycle to appreciate and adore for as long as you'd like to keep it! After 30+ years..it's lost it's charm to me. :oh:

You keep on lovin' what you love, Rob! I, for one, got a kick out of it.

XO
~D~

bieyeswideopen
Apr 25, 2012, 5:59 PM
well ~D~ I will share a tad more... my first wife was frigid... and had mind-numbing,physically halting menstrual cramps. To the point she couldn't breathe... Ever the dutiful hubby.... I went online and found that, as many women know, an orgasm often subsides or at least breaks the cramps... so I got used to helping as much as I could. Eventually it became a ritual. Let's just say that I have had more than my fair share of "red faced, Red Wing Flights" in the 16 years we were together. The current center of my entire world, <aka my current wife> won't even let me kiss her belly button until the 4th/5th day... go figure.... y'all women are a crazy bunch... love you all bunches...LOL

Rob

pepperjack
Apr 25, 2012, 9:39 PM
Just like the groundhog in February, I have my personal harbinger; the first time I see a curvy blonde, with smooth, shapely legs, wearing a tattered pair of bluejean cut-offs.......I know summer has arrived!:smilies15