PDA

View Full Version : got the sexual leg shakes, is that normal?

James2730
Apr 13, 2012, 9:54 AM
i wanted to ask peoples opinion on something. i was fooling around with my girlfriend the other night. just before i orgasmed my legs started to shake like alot. quite similar to nervous leg syndrome if youve ever had it. ive read it happens when you get really sexually excited. im still trying to work outmy attractions as im still quite confused if im bisexual or gay. my question is might this still happen with a girl if i was gay?

ive asked this on other forums, which shall remain nameless. but nobody seemed to take an interest, have and opinion or whatever. anybody have any knowledge or experience of this?

*pan*
Apr 13, 2012, 10:05 AM
mmmmm yea it happens to me when with someone and the sex is intense and satisifying in the end all i have strength to do is cuddle lol

Long Duck Dong
Apr 13, 2012, 10:13 AM
its a nerve issue, some times there is a build up of pressure on the nerve, it can be from increased blood flow to tissue, position of the body or yes, even nervousness......
and for some people, even orgasm can trigger it as the body can tense up drastically and place pressure on the nerves.....

lol its not a sexuality related issue... and its only really a issue if it constantly happens as it can be a sign of something that may need to be checked out, lol... IE a issue with the lower spine, as that is the most common area that is affected when the legs go * walkabout * on you, but there is normally other indications of a issue outside of having sex, that hint at lower back trouble.....

welickit
Apr 13, 2012, 12:08 PM
It may not be sexually related but I get it also and only when having sex. Things get so intense my legs try to leave without me. Doesn't matter whether it is a man or a woman and doesn't matter what position. My wife gets a similar twitch when she is being licked by a talented tongue. Again the sex of the person or position doesn't seem to matter, it just happens.

Dead Account
Apr 13, 2012, 4:53 PM
Hell, if you aren't in any pain and it adds to the enjoyment- rock on!

elian
Apr 13, 2012, 5:21 PM
I have had the happen from time to time when my muscles are fatigued or the orgasm is very intense. Yes, you can still fantasize about men and have great orgasms with women.. :)

Gearbox
Apr 13, 2012, 6:54 PM
i was fooling around with my girlfriend the other night. just before i orgasmed my legs started to shake like alot.
What exactly was you doing? Were you in an awkward position/angle/pose that put stress on your legs during intercourse?
Or are you talking about being overcome with lovely orgasm?:tongue:

Well in any case, does it matter if your gay or bi? If you can orgasm with a woman I'd say carry on as you are and do further tests.lol

*pan*
Apr 13, 2012, 7:15 PM
sometimes it happens when i'm on my back leggs over his shoulders cumming and it's intense i loose all controle

12voltman59
Apr 14, 2012, 12:31 PM
This could just be a one off sort of temporary thing---but if it continues--I sure would go see your doctor---there are all sorts of things it could be---like the onset of diseases like Parkinson's, MS, a nerve disorder, a tumor in the brain or on the spinal column---who knows----if this just happened that one time and has not happened since--then it was just a passing thing---but surely--if it happens again and more with each time getting worse---man---then call your doctor's office and get an appointment as soon as they can get you one--be sure to tell them why of course.

Good luck---I am sure it was just something like you pinched a nerve or something as someone said----but you never know.

ballerbeauty
Apr 14, 2012, 11:10 PM
it happens to me a lot actually. your normal! when you have sex you use muscles for a long period of time that you don't normally use. it's like a power work out. for example, ever do arm curls until your arms get weak or jittery? same concept. yes, you could have been having great sex, or your really attracted to her, but my guess it's more a physical thing. either way your normal :)

12voltman59
Apr 15, 2012, 10:30 AM
I guess I have not been "doing sex right" because I never had "shaky sex leg syndrome!!" :bounce::yikes2:

shewolf50
Apr 15, 2012, 2:04 PM
I guess I have not been "doing sex right" because I never had "shaky sex leg syndrome!!" :bounce::yikes2:

This is a common (but not limited to) girl thing! For me when receiving good anal when everything works just rite. After a true and intense anal orgasm (not prostate) my legs quiver like jelly!

Bicur_1959
Apr 27, 2012, 6:28 AM
I get shaky leg all the time when really turned on like when c2c with a guy or during orgasmn with my wife. I have spinal stenosis which created spinal cord scarring. They main symptom is Clonus which is a tremor of foot and/or leg. It also happens when lifting weights. Get your spine checked out. If you have stenosis they can surgically open the spinal column by removing bone spurs. The condition will gradually get worse if left untreated. It won't get better. No pain ever, just the shaky leg, clonus, and foot drags occasionally.