PDA

View Full Version : Confused

spermlover
Apr 11, 2012, 10:53 PM
;m back here on this site. I have not pulled the trigger yet on having sex with another man. I'm married and do not want to pursue sex with another man. I had masturbation with a friend in HS and now that I;m older have a desire for this again. I look at men and have no desire to kiss them and no sexual desire to take their pants off. I look at a pretty women and get a vicious hardon. I wonder how many other men experience HS guy on guy sex and think about it. I do enjoy this site for fantasy sex and i wonder in a real life situation would not do this. i enjoy being naughty and getting off. I do think it is healthy to do this. I'm tempted to meet someone and have mutual sex but is it worth risking 30 years of marriage/ A tough decision. I also wonder how i would feel sucking a mans cock before I leave this world.

Long Duck Dong
Apr 11, 2012, 11:29 PM
so many questions, and so much confusion.......

part of what you write, gives the impression that you are not out to your wife... and that she knows nothing about your activities..... is there any opening to change that, as it can make it easier to answer some of your questions yourself, with the permission of your wife .... well if your wife is open to the idea......lol
cheating on a partner is easier in some peoples eyes, and the only alternative as far as they are concerned.. but that is often a excuse that people use so they do not have to talk with their partners about their interests and desires... and tho there are partners that will not accept bisexuality or same sex interests, there are many that do and can have hidden interests of their own that they too have kept secret for many years.....
to cheat or not to cheat, is a personal choice, and its the two people in the relationship that are the most affected by infidelity, not the people around you that condone or condemn your actions....

there is nothing wrong with fantasy sex and cybering,... until you get caught doing it and it causes issues between you and other people... but yes, for many people, fantasies are a way to indulge their desires and interests without dealing with the reality of the situation ..lol.... spanking the monkey while thinking about angie jolie is better than perving thru her window and having brad pitt hit you square between the eyes..... tho, having brad pitt and angie drag you inside for a 3 some would be a nice reality.....

maybe, just maybe one day your fantasy will become a reality..... I know a happily married man that was bisexual and when his wife passed on, he followed up on his hidden desires.... and I was curious why he said that he was so glad that he had been faithful and monogamous for all those years to his wife, then indulged himself only after her passing.... and he told me, that both experiences in his life, were something he would treasure and that he was able to enjoy them with a clean heart and clear conscience.... it is something I have noticed more with the older generations than the younger ones.... a sense of self pride and honour.... something that is becoming less and less common nowadays

tenni
Apr 12, 2012, 12:50 AM
Well, if you have lived to 150, I'd be inclined to go for it soon..lol

You know what it was like as you did it as a teen. It probably isn't worth the risk of a 30 year marriage but you never know unless you put your cards on the table. It is probably best to let her know but so many guys find that hard. I can understand that. I would never sit in judgment of you. Have you told her about your highschool experiences? That may be a start. Let her know what happened. How you felt about it then. It may be hard to actually say the words though.

One thing that I suspect is that this desire is not going to reduce on its own. You seem conflicted about wanting this. That's understandable. Only you can decide what to do. Maybe, camming and fantasy are your road to stay on but I'd consider partially disclosing the high school events to your wife as a door opener.