PDA

View Full Version : Yoga

chuck1124
Mar 29, 2012, 10:40 PM
I've recently tried Yoga as a way to keep fit. I've learned that Yoga in the nude is a very comfortable and pleasant way to practice. I've begun nude Yoga and found it much more relaxing and enjoyable. Does anyone know of any groups in Delaware that practice nude Yoga?

Tulsatomcat
Mar 30, 2012, 6:38 AM
Try Meetup.com

virginia123
Mar 30, 2012, 3:06 PM
I enjoy nude yoga myself at home, it is very free feeling. I have attended a local private yoga class with five other nude males. We practiced partner yoga those times. Now that was super hot, feeling my male partners hot sweaty body rubbing against mine during the poses. We all showered after class. A few stayed and we then played together. That was a super hot class, I managed to attend it twice.

I don't know of any in Delaware, but there is nude yoga in New York city and in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, if you ever travel to those places. I highly recommend nude yoga (even without any extra play time). I would attend nude yoga classes daily if there were any around my local area. Maybe I should become an instructor and offer nude yoga. Would be interesting to see if there was any interest.