PDA

View Full Version : mile high club or do you have your own club you wanna join

Long Duck Dong
Mar 27, 2012, 6:21 AM
I was reading a article and I have to ask.... how many bi people would love to join the mile high club, either as a couple or a 3some etc.... and that got me to thinking... I have heard of the underwater fucking club ( scuba gear used ) fucking on the summit of a mountain ( I seriously question the shrinkage factor on the summit of mountain everest ), the 100 mile a hour club ( cars and bikes and a lot of hoping the cops are not out on the road ) the hot air balloon club..... even fucking on the battlefield or during a military exercise ( something I know has happened and boy did they hear about it from me afterwards ).... lol

so what sort of clubs would our members love to join, with no limit on numbers of participants...

this is the article I was reading http://www.stuff.co.nz/oddstuff/6645500/Selling-the-mile-high-dream

Realist
Mar 27, 2012, 8:34 AM
Never cared much about clubs of any kind...like doing my own thing.

Did try to have sex with my first wife in the lavatory of a flight from Virginia to Florida, one time. The stewardess knocked on the door and told us that only one was allowed in at a time. Damn!

We went back to our seat, then beneath a blanket, we got each other off manually. The stewardess gave us a knowing and disapproving look, but didn't say anything.

After we landed, she told my wife, "Maybe next time, it'd be best for you two to have different seating arrangements!"

Geez!

void()
Mar 28, 2012, 7:48 AM
Unable to join clubs due to editorial oversight. Soon may not even be allowed posting here. Wish things were different. It is what it is though.

pepperjack
Mar 28, 2012, 8:10 PM
During the 70's, after my divorce, I took a job which required me to travel the country, coast to coast. I saw it as the perfect catharsis to clear my head; I was being reintroduced to freedom. After the completion of an assignment, I would return home via either by plane or Greyhound bus, depending upon which circumstances were most viable. During one such trip by bus, I was pleasantly surprised to wind up with a very attractive woman in the seat next to me. We sat together for hundreds of miles, chatted, became comfortable with each other. When nighttime came & the bus gradually grew more quiet & subdued, we started to kiss then grope each other. It was great! We were interrupted by our arrival in The Mile High City, where we both had to change buses. If I remember correctly, I don't think that club existed at that time;)

Long Duck Dong
Mar 29, 2012, 2:28 AM
so pepperjack was trying to start the first club.... lol we will have to make you a lifetime member lol

12voltman59
Mar 29, 2012, 7:17 PM
I want to join the "Do it Underwater" or "On the Beach" clubs--with a guy---since I have done versions of both with ladies already.

slipnslide
Mar 29, 2012, 7:35 PM
I've considered joining the reward points program at my local grocery store but I can't make up my mind.

bigbadmax
Mar 31, 2012, 7:17 AM
done the mile low club...in a pothole(its an english thing folks not the type on roadsurfaces i hasten to add) and on the eurostar(under the channel) on day one of the first service...do they count? both with females though.

Gearbox
Apr 1, 2012, 3:22 PM
I stick to the 'mile from somewhere else' club. It's a lot less demanding and just as much fun.:rolleyes:

welickit
Apr 1, 2012, 7:33 PM
Not into BDSM so no clubs for us. :yikes2: I couldn't resist.

æonpax
Apr 1, 2012, 7:47 PM
Considering all the security precautions being taken before and on commercial flights, all I have to say is "Good Luck". I always thought that was a military thing anyways.

DuckiesDarling
Apr 1, 2012, 7:53 PM
Considering all the security precautions being taken before and on commercial flights, all I have to say is "Good Luck". I always thought that was a military thing anyways.

If you read the attached article you'll see the private flights are just for the purpose of fulfulling mile high club :) Personally, I have no interest in joining mile high club or mile low club or any club that wouldn't just treat me as human not a piece of meat or an outsider cause I didn't engage in ALL activities.

æonpax
Apr 1, 2012, 7:58 PM
If you read the attached article you'll see the private flights are just for the purpose of fulfulling mile high club :) Personally, I have no interest in joining mile high club or mile low club or any club that wouldn't just treat me as human not a piece of meat or an outsider cause I didn't engage in ALL activities.

http://i.imgur.com/eLYHC.jpg

No...I did not read the article. I just commented on the thread.

tallkerri
Apr 2, 2012, 12:42 AM
joined the mile deep club a few years back. Hubby was working in Sudbury, 4 of us made it down to the bottom of a nickle mine...dark, deep and dainty it aint.....

merboi
Apr 2, 2012, 1:35 PM
I want to join the "Do it Underwater" or "On the Beach" clubs--with a guy---since I have done versions of both with ladies already.

I've done it underwater with girls and guys. Would be happy to help. We can share a tank...

lookin2tryit
Apr 2, 2012, 10:26 PM
hmmmmmmm.....living near denver , colorado...at an altitude of about 5400 feet...and having been here for 35 years...does this automaticly make me a member!...sort of seems like it should!

raistkit
Apr 4, 2012, 2:40 AM
the blizzard of 77 club , made a sticky mess of raist's parka, but we had a blast:bigrin: