PDA

View Full Version : Edit link and Posting attachments in pvt chat

bidirectional
Mar 23, 2012, 12:55 AM
When a user selects his Profile and selects the About Me tab for themselves there is a link in the window that says "View your "About Me" as seen by others". You can select it and it reappears as how it is viewed by others. Then there is a new link to allow you to "Edit your About Me". But that link doesn't appear to work right. Need to check that.

Second point is that in a Private Chat there is an option to Send a Picture as well as send some other attachments within the chat. If you select the option it will allow you to BROWSE your files for the image but when you select it and hit enter it INSTANTLY sends the image rather than post it within your typing box. You don't have an option to deselect the image if you selected the wrong one. Would it be possible to have an "attachment" you wish to send be placed into the field where you are typing first to allow you the option to back out or delete the attachment?

I can see it happening that someone sends the wrong image and embarrasses themselves. Just a thought.

Bidi.