PDA

View Full Version : What is the most unusual place you had sex or masturbated?

Pages : [1] 2

R. R. Wayne
Mar 21, 2012, 9:05 PM
I was trying on clothes in a dressing room when I started to get a hard on. So I took matters into my hand and jacked off. Fortunately, I had a handkerchief that I used to wipe my cum off of the wall.

As to having sex, I was dating a single woman. We were watching TV with her parents in the living room. It was a winter night and she threw a blanket over our laps and slowly worked her hand over to my crotch and then began to caress me. She then jacked me off while watching TV. It took a long time for me to get hard and then to cum. Somehow I managed to carry on a conversation with her parents during this unusual event. She was a sexually wild woman.

MtnMan
Mar 22, 2012, 1:37 AM
have to think about the masturbation one. Most unusual place I had sex would have to be on a gravel bar in the middle of a creek. We were inner-tubing for miles in the hot summer sun--my date wearing a very small bikini. It was our first date and the weather, her looks, the adventure, her turning around and around on the tube, water lapping at our private parts, and first thing ya know, we're washed up on the bar. She pulled me on top of her and we went for it. Many other college-age tube riders sailed by, hooting and cheering us on!
I think the weirdest masturbation was in a meeting, bored at whatever was being presented. I started playing pocket pool and could just get my fingers to the head of my cock, thrumming it until I was quite hard. As we all know, the more you do it, the better it feels and the more reasons to stop fall away. First thing I knew I started to cum, so I bolted back in my chair a little and then excused myself to go take care of the carnage.

dm330
Mar 23, 2012, 6:13 AM
Weirdest place I did was on the PA turnpike on my way to work. I drove about an hour everyday to work and would often times stroke my stuff, just pull out and masturbate. Sometimes, interested truckers would drive beside me to watch, but one day, a particularly hot guy driving a Frito Lay truck drove beside me and I ended up pulling off the turnpike and into an emergency pull off bay, and so did he. We both got out, stood by his truck and Jerked off quickly till we both came, then left right away before any law enforcement passed by. It was strange, but exciting nonetheless.

void()
Mar 23, 2012, 8:13 AM
Had sex with my wife in a closet once. It was kind of a weird experience for me, as I am a bit claustrophobic. Kept seeing the walls close in and thinking it'd be such a way to go. :)

darkeyes
Mar 23, 2012, 12:20 PM
Had a bf who was an engineer on the Waverley wich is a ver old preserved paddle steamer wich does excursions around our coasts.. luffly old ship as the link shows.. wos only 16 at the time an I met him wile we were on holiday on the Isle of Mull wen the ship docked at Tobermoray... we had a nice day an nite out an ended wiv a nice lil "canoodle" in his place of work... the engine room... grimy, smelly an 'orrible...standing room only if u please... ver uncomfy.. but fun an it wos different!!!

http://www.waverleyexcursions.co.uk/index.htm

funfred60
Mar 23, 2012, 5:07 PM
Used to jack off in an treehouse in the woods where we lived. A neighbor girl used to like to watch me. She was fascinated with watching my cock grow hard and then to see it spurt cum. Tried to get here to play show and tell, but she never would. After several watching for several times, she finally wanted to touch it and would jack me off. She never would suck it, she was convinced she would get pregnant. Jacked off just about everywhere imaginable. Car, restrooms, all kinds of public places. Used to sneak in to girls restrooms and jack off and shoot my load all over the place. I loved it when a girl or two would come in and do there business. The sound of them peeing and knowing they were exposed would get me off everytime. Love to be watched when I jack off. I've had occasion to do it when I know I'm being watched, but the person watching doesn't know I know.

FunE1
Mar 23, 2012, 5:46 PM
Sex: my first wife and I once did it on the smooth, glassy, undulating rock in the middle of a river, with water flowing all around us... just as we finished, a fisherman came bounding over some nearby boulders, saw us out in the river, completely naked and asked us how the fishing was. We just laughed.

Masturbation: In a television studio when no one was around.

æonpax
Mar 23, 2012, 7:06 PM
`
Church basement. That's all I can comfortably say.

Note - Why is there all this white space below a post????
`

welickit
Mar 23, 2012, 7:08 PM
Sex Me=Top of the tower of the Ronenberg (spelling) Castle, Germany
Sex Wife=In the church down the street

innaminka
Mar 23, 2012, 7:28 PM
A night flight from Heathrow to Singapore.
We shared twiddles under the blanket (business class, so there was no 3rd seat)

In true Mills and Boone fashion - that was the last time we were together.

void()
Mar 23, 2012, 11:59 PM
`
Church basement. That's all I can comfortably say.

Note - Why is there all this white space below a post????
`

Sorry, I was playing with some coding earlier this week. Thought for sure it only used word count only on my computer. I allowed my hacking project admin privileges, but only read only. Trying to recall if I coded using emacs or not.

*grins & chuckles* Fucking with ya. Not sure why. Might be some grand conspiracy dreamed out of my sickly paranoid mind. Or Drew may have a technical glitch in the xhtml, html, javascript,css. Wow. That's four different technologies for essentially just displaying a buffer. No wonder there is high probability of error.

Python might help in reduction of methods(technologies), not a programmer of it but have become acquainted enough to know you can have it load html @ css all in one template file. It can also handle the scripting aspects, you get one neat package deal. Random thoughts not meant to tell Drew how to run his site but only food for thought.

dafydd
Mar 24, 2012, 12:13 AM
in a loving relationship

jackbirdjay
Mar 24, 2012, 8:53 AM
Masturbation: In my car driving more than a few times- at the mall mens room- at work mens room- in the woods- in front of my best buddy as he did to- at a nude beach- at a night club in the mens room after dancing with a hot girl just had to.
Sex: Wife and I have done it every where- on a lake skinny dipping in the day time- night on a boat dock- in the car- on the hood of the car at a park- on a park bench- in a tent with a couple sleeping next to us- on our boat day time and night time- beach- highway rest stops-

Charlie27
Mar 24, 2012, 4:42 PM
One of the most unusual places I have made love was in a public park near Gulfport, MS in the afternoon. My gf and I were in a public park for a picnic. It was not too crowded and the weather was great. After lunch we took a walk and enjoyed the day, holding hands and kissing. We got back to our picnic table and the kissing got much hotter. We both started to touch and caress each other in ways we knew would turn each other on. As we passed the point of no return, my girl firend took shorts off, sat on the picnic table and spread her legs. We made love on the picnic table not caring if anybody was watching.

mas8092
Mar 25, 2012, 10:26 AM
Driving down I-70 in middle of no-where Missouri, I fingered my girlfriend until she came. Pleasuring myself, the Walmart change room.

Chirusty
Mar 25, 2012, 10:15 PM
That's an easy one for me sex with a gurl on the 50 yrd line at West Texas Stadium right after it was built. I always watch the Sun Bowl brings back memories n a hard on

Jason0012
Mar 26, 2012, 12:46 AM
A forging shop, while tending the forge, possibly one of many churches, parks, public transit,beach at a nearby lake, national forest, rest area in NC while the st police were hunting for a serial killer in same woods, even a canoe(don't try it it didnt go well) I can't really decide! I guess with so many its hard to decide whats unusual.

nutme
Mar 26, 2012, 10:27 AM
On top of a tomb in a graveyard in Paramus, NJ. While in the act a man walked by and literally scared the clothes back on my g/f and I. That one gets logged into the volumes, of not only stupid, but hilariously funny stuff I've been a part of.

12voltman59
Mar 26, 2012, 10:52 PM
I had a late 80s/early 90s era Chevy Camaro Z28 with an auto transmission---I say around that time because GM was sorta winding down production on the car and it was actually built in late 88, but I bought it in spring of 89 but yet they actually called it an 89/90 model--sorta crazy!!! For anyone who remembers that car---it had this big console in between the front bucket seats and one night I had a g/f with me--we were riding around the beaches of Central Florida----around Cocoa Beach and I had the T-Tops out---she was able to crawl over the console and blew me for a bit but that was hard for us both--so she wound up giving me a handjob as I drove---I don't know how I kept the car on the road as I came---but I did.

I have jerked off in some very cool places too--on beaches, in pools, hot tubs, lakes, river and the ocean---one of the coolest jerk offs I did--I was hiking in the woods--it was a hot humid day---I was hiking along a trail that followed a creek---there was a waterfall about six or so feet high--no one was around so I got naked---got under the waterfall and jerked off in it--it was really pretty damn sexy to be jerking off like that with the water flowing over the falls and over me---the flow of water was not so great that it posed any sort of danger to standing there and doing that. It was just perfect---a few more days and with no more rain since it was already mid summer--there was barely a trickle coming over the falls by then---I just happened to catch the falls on a perfect day---just enough water going over to be interesting but not so much to be dangerous as it would be not long after the rain had fallen.

tora41
Mar 27, 2012, 12:46 AM
My fun seems to center mostly in libraries. Jerked off at about age 18 while sitting on the floor in between tall shelves of books at a University. Got a BJ from my GF in a library too, though the chance of getting caught was very low there as it was closing soon. Another time another GF and I manually fondled each other under a jacket while sitting side by side on a greyhound bus. An old lady knitted close by (next seat across aisle). I think the driver knew. Sex outside in the woods is always fun. Once banged a hot and petite MILF in a badlands cave, did her from behind as we stood, she with her hands against the wall. Also did her on picnic tables in a public campground, but well after others had gone to sleep.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 27, 2012, 2:04 AM
In the restroom at an Old Country Buffet.. lol And a dressing room in a ladies store. Both were very fun. One, I did the masturbating of a freind, making her cum in that restroom whilst other woman milled around, doing their own thing. She had never had anything like this happen to her and it was great fun, even tho I wore her teethmarks in my shoulder for a week from her trying to not cry out when she came.
2nd was quite on accident, but it was Wonderful for me. A lover and I were trying on clothes in a Catherines large woman's store. Next thing I knew, he had me on a chair, was on his knees in a heartbeat and was sucking my clit while I dug my fingers into his shoulders to keep quiet...lol. It was fun, naughty, and Very pleasurable...:}
Whew! Is it gettin' warm in here? lol
Cat

BiCplAz
Mar 27, 2012, 11:04 AM
In the rest room of a DC3 flying from Balikpopin to Singapore. I told the pilot, it was a company plane, to make sure our altitude was over 5280 ft so we could join the mile high club and we did. Or maybe it was in a pool under a waterfall in the jungles of Sabah. Oh hell both were fun.

gahdeh10
Mar 27, 2012, 12:45 PM
My wife (girlfriend at the time) giving me a blowjob while driving in the country, and me cumming as I went around a curve. It was so intense, I smashed the gas pedal down, barely making the curve! I didn't know my car was that quick, until then, lol.

chub-bi
Mar 27, 2012, 2:30 PM
My wife (girlfriend at the time) giving me a blowjob while driving in the country, and me cumming as I went around a curve. It was so intense, I smashed the gas pedal down, barely making the curve! I didn't know my car was that quick, until then, lol.

Same story on Verrazano Bridge driving to Staten Island. My then girlfriend started to give me head on the Brooklyn side and when I started to cum, I pushed down on the accelerator and went from the right lane to the left lane just before the
tolls on the SI side. If you are familiar with the traffic on the bridge you know what a miracle it was we didn't get hit.
Then my cohort smiled at the toll collector with a nice load in her mouth.

MidMichCouple
Mar 27, 2012, 3:43 PM
strangest place I've ever masterbated was in my car in a car pool parkling lot after a date ended early with her getting sick. Strangest place I've ever had sex was the wife and I pulled over on the side of the road (Swan Creek Rd) in Saginaw and had sex on the hood at about 630pm in the summer. It was actually amazing, we had people honking and a couple people actually stopped and watched. Hey, maybe that was their strangest place masterbating story :)

fredtyg
Mar 27, 2012, 5:13 PM
Not all that strange, maybe, but my strangest place jack off was under a clients back deck when I was working.

I was in super homo mode back then and couldn't get mansex off my mind. I was working in the guy's back yard and couldn't get it off my mind. Finally, I stopped what I was doing and quickly went under his raised deck, dropped my pants and pumped one out. The guy and his wife weren't home but they could have come back at any time. I was so quick about it I don't think they could have caught me.

bidavid1965
Mar 27, 2012, 7:45 PM
For me the question should be,"Where haven't I jerked off?" :) LOL!

Gearbox
Mar 27, 2012, 7:54 PM
As to having sex, I was dating a single woman. We were watching TV with her parents in the living room. It was a winter night and she threw a blanket over our laps and slowly worked her hand over to my crotch and then began to caress me. She then jacked me off while watching TV. It took a long time for me to get hard and then to cum. Somehow I managed to carry on a conversation with her parents during this unusual event. She was a sexually wild woman.
That's almost exactly what happened to me, but with a friend there instead of her parents. She became my gf shortly afterwards.lol It was the most exciting hand jobs I've ever had, and it still gets me horny when thinking about it.:tongue:

bidirectional
Mar 27, 2012, 11:04 PM
Had sex with my GF in the cab of a locomotive that was parked on a siding along a main line. Just after we finished I stood up buck naked and a train passed right by. I know the engineer in the other train saw me as he whizzed by at about 40-45 mph. We quickly left because he likely radioed it in. Didn't want to explain it to the cops.

NJbimale
Mar 28, 2012, 8:58 PM
On the beach at Sandy Hook (beach D...not Gunnison) with my wife several years back. In the grasses right over the dune. Not overly crowded but far from empty. Frisbee players, sunbathers and others in full view. Just the idea that anyone could walk up on us at any moment was thrilling and frightening at the same time! Sex in public, or anywhere it's prohibited, makes it more SEXciting!

nutme
Mar 28, 2012, 10:08 PM
COUGH

brewer5555
Mar 30, 2012, 11:03 AM
Well, let see. I masturbated in a racquetball court. This was the kind without a glass wall, but there was a balcony overlooking it. No one was there, so I just decided to whip it out and shoot a load. Having sex - before we were married I wife and I came up to a railroad crossing one Friday night just as a train got there. It was a long train, so I got out of the car, went over to her side, opened her door, spun her around so her legs hung out and did her right there. Or maybe a church lawn was the most unusual. And I've had bi-sex in adult theaters and bookstores, but that's not unusual, is it?

subcd
Mar 30, 2012, 2:15 PM
I had a girlfriend give me a BJ in her little sister's (she wasn't there) bunk bed while visiting her parents. So far she's the only one who has ever let me cum in her mouth.

itsjay
Mar 30, 2012, 3:44 PM
This was few years ago, I masturbated in a phone booth, on a sidewalk in Mexico, and in the elevator of a hotel in Little Rock AR, and had sex in the back seat of a taxi. Got a BJ in a nightclub in Dallas.

TrimBeardHairyBod
Mar 30, 2012, 3:56 PM
Sex: On the concrete floor of a cinema projectionist's booth. We didn't time things very well though; at a critical point, my accomplice had to get up to change the reel. Gave a whole new meaning to the term coitus interruptus.

Jakentn
Apr 9, 2012, 4:06 PM
In the ocean in front of many, many people, we were deep enough no one could tell, with a waitress I had met the night before.

Dapper_Fellow
Apr 10, 2012, 2:27 AM
Shucks, when I was a horny little teen I masturbated in the living room under a sheet while my family was sitting about watching a movie once. I wanked it in the back of the school bus regularly. But the worst was in the back seat of a car with my grandmother in the front seat. I almost regret getting away with that one. But when you're a hormone crazed youth anywhere is fair game for a quick tug.

As for sex, I got a blowjob in the church rectory after hours and got walked in on! (BTW it was an Episcopal church, and the lucky guy was the organist) That probably takes the cake for me...

Realist
Apr 10, 2012, 10:24 AM
I was swimming nude in the icy Danube river with a German guy. He slid his foreskin over my cock and masturbated us both to orgasm. There were people within arm's length at times, but the water was just cloudy enough to prevent then seeing! My 1st and only docking experience.

bluesky55
Apr 11, 2012, 11:42 AM
On the top level of an airport parking garage, up against the wall, not in the car.

andyinboxers
Apr 11, 2012, 1:11 PM
Masturbation... A GF jacked me off under a blanket while watching tv with her parents and her sister and brother in the room... Sex a BF and I had sex in a church...

RJ 43
Apr 12, 2012, 7:55 PM
When I was younger, dating this college girl who lived with her parents in a huge mansion, it was Christmas eve and the tree was in this enclosed leaded glass dinning room, and all the Christmas tree lights reflected off the glass....it was an amazing light show as we did it in every position I can think of on the big dinning room table. With her parents not too far away in another room.

Wildest jerk off was on a beach in Bali Indonesia that was completely desolate....Laying back on a rock half in and out of the lapping water. Was a little scared so it took a while, but what a thrill!

cangi.j
Apr 20, 2012, 10:29 AM
when i was married my wife would blow me while on the interstate. very dangerous but very massive orgasms too

jonnywow11
May 25, 2012, 7:25 PM
Most unusual place i had sex was with my wife in a hot tub at a hotel with a diner right next door and nobody had a clue we were doing it. As far as masturbating goes, that was at my house. What made it unreal was my wife's sister was visiting and while she was sleeping i took a pair of her sisters underwear,l put them on and masturbated in her panties standing over her. Half way thru she turned over. I thought i was busted but she never woke!

biguymarried33
May 26, 2012, 9:45 AM
Most interesting place I've had sex was in my old bosses office at work and no it wasnt with my boss it was with my x gf she was a very kinky person i miss that about her anyways she got off and i didn't i didn't want to make a big mess good thing there was some air spray because it smelt like sex in there wow and we had to get back to work.... And the most. interesting place I've masturbated was in a mall parkinglot me and my wife went into a store in the mall well we bought a lil. toy that helps ya masturbate she was so turned on she opened it up and masturbated me until i came intense!!!!

sterculius
May 26, 2012, 3:23 PM
When I was a teenager in Brooklyn,I used to suck off my best friend Larry at his house practically every day after school and quite often, after dinner, I'd give him another blowjob on the roof of his apartment house behind the stairwell enclosure. Lately, I've been bringing guys out to my boat moored in the harbor and letting them fuck my mouth down below. I love being a cocksucker!

Eldred
May 28, 2012, 12:47 AM
A Bathroom, hallway outside of that same bathroom. (this was at a friends building), and the beach on a pitch black night, on a towel on the sand. Sex, all 3.

cobra_9652
May 28, 2012, 12:37 PM
This brings back the memories. I was seeing a woman in Clearwater FL. and we drove to Daytona Beach one week-end. She loved to play where she might get caught, in fact the first time she let me fuck her was bent over a Mustang. It was probably 1 A.M. and in a fully lit parking lot in front of her house. I wanted desperately to take her back inside and fuck her all night, but she wanted a quickie in the parking lot. Anyway, on our way to Daytona she blew me beside some rr tracks on our way there (pretty much where we could be caught). God how she loved to suck cock!

The next day we were walking along the beach and she asked me to spread the blanket and lie down. We were both fully dressed, not swimsuit attire. She was wearing a long loose skirt and I probably had some shorts on, I don't remember. Anyway she sat on top of me, facing me and rubbed her pussy against my cock as she sat. Soon she wanted me to fuck her. I somehow managed to get my stiff cock out and she worked it into her pussy. there we were on Daytona Beach in the middle of the day and she was on top fucking me. I was scared as hell that we would be caught, there were people all around us, but she did not care at all. I'm not sure how I managed to keep it hard (my youth I guess), because that was definitely not my cup of tea.

It is now one of my favorite memories and she is also one of my favorite memories. We did everything that a couple can do, including bringing some of my friends in to fuck her as well. I was fascinated watching her suck a friend's cock or take it in her pussy. I guess that was the beginning of me being bi, because the best part was "having an excuse" to see another man's cock up close. It was years later before I had my own taste of cock, and realized what other adventures we could have been having, if I had only pursued them.

Dog62
May 28, 2012, 6:36 PM
Had a g/f show up at a night security job I was working for a golf tournament. We went riding around the golf course and she took out a pair of panties. She had me take off my pants and put on the panties as we drove around. When we got to the 18th green she took out her strapon. I was bent over a golf cart, wearing panties and getting ass fucked on the green.

QuietTalker89
May 31, 2012, 5:36 PM
My all time favourite wank was during an English lesson. The tables were set up in a U shape with everyone facing each other and the teacher at the front. We were doing a mock AS exam so everyone's eyes were down (except mine!) and I could see the teachers bra through her top, got really horny and got my cock out. If anyone had looked up they would have seen my cock in hand. Never felt a rush like it and I haven't stopped looking for the next experience since...

nuffstuff8
Nov 15, 2012, 3:29 PM
well, my g/f and I were in a deserted park at 3am in Memphis. She was bent over a bench and about 20mins into it I look up and about 80+ft away were two men in there 20's i guess. she told me I better not stop, and I did as told. They were enjoy it as she and I could tell. When she moaned out " If you are enjoying the show, you could show some appreciation. They eventually j/o watching and they enjoyed as did we.

Nedsome
Nov 16, 2012, 4:35 PM
In the bathroom of my maintenance office thinking perverted thoughts, one time a guy come in the office while I was close to my peak and was talking to me through the closed door. I gave some blowjobs at my desk in that same office, once in which a female clerk in another office called me on the phone intercom about 2 foot away, while I deep throated a nice 8”. The best one was me bent over my desk on my elbows with a young guy behind me having a really good first time, the intercom was only about 2 inches away from my mouth at best when the same lady called. Note: no productive time was lost, I was “off duty” each occurrence and now play safe by locking the doors and unplugging the phone….

ErosUrge
Nov 16, 2012, 5:05 PM
Two situations come to mind though there might be more if I thought on it longer. Once with a girlfriend in the 80's at Canyon Lake on a picnic table. It was autumn and there was no one around. It was mostly fucking with a bit of oral involved. Though there wasn't anyone around, it heightened the experience knowing someone could show up at any moment. And then with the same girlfriend after dancing and celebrating her birthday in Austin. We took an exit off the highway and took the road under the bridge of the interstate. We pushed the seat back on the driver's side and fucked....it was great.

Actually there's one more that just came to mind. It was when I was married to my first wife and we were on the bus on our way to Louisiana to spend Thanksgiving with her family. We had to sit in separate seats from each other. She was a few seats towards the back and I was sitting next to a guy. The seats had been reserved for this trip and if we wanted to get to our destination we had to accept sitting away from each other. I remember it was a bit chilly and the heat wasn't on in the bus, so the guy next to me offered to share a blanket which I accepted. It spread out across both our laps. Anyhow, after we were situated for about 5 minutes, he reached underneath and started to rub my crotch. At first, I was shocked at his boldness. But I didn't resist. He then whispered asking if it was okay. I told him I was nervous we might get caught. He reasoned with me telling me that most people were asleep and looking at the people across the aisle, they were asleep as far as I could tell. I relaxed a little when I saw this and he pressed again asking if it was okay while his hand was still on my crotch. I nodded and he continued rubbing. I was already very hard and getting more excited. Eventually he unbuttoned my pants and unzipped me getting my cock out. He began jacking me off and I remember how good it felt. I got a little nervous because it was obvious he was doing it with the blanket bobbing up and down and hoping no one would wake up and see this. I remember thinking how strange the situation was but felt excited all the same. Plus, it felt so good as he was very good at it and probably because of the risk involved. Plus in those days, I was horny every moment of every day. It didn't take long for me to cum and being used to moaning when cumming I had to keep it quiet. Perhaps this added to the intensity of my orgasm. At the moment of orgasm, he pulled the cover away and it spurt in great streams all over the place onto my lap and up to my belly and chest which was covered by my shirt. I was only 20 years old at the time. Unfortunately, there wasn't anything to wipe away the cum except for a packet of tissues I had with me. I tried to not draw attention while I was cleaning up in a hurry. And it wasn't very efficient because some cum had already soaked through the shirt. I remember thinking how strange after it was all over, but remember enjoying it very much. He looked over at me and smiled after. Of course, my wife knew nothing about it at the time since she was at at distance and probably asleep at the time but I told her later at the bus station when we arrived early that morning. She knew I was bi and had no problem with it. But she did say she thought it was a bit risque'. Ahhh the days of youth....it really did feel great.

first time guy
Nov 16, 2012, 5:12 PM
In an empty apartment the other day 69 on the carpet floor before we showed the apartment

Susurrus1964
Nov 16, 2012, 11:42 PM
masturbation: I think I might have to say the attic of the place I worked, about six jobs and a few decades ago. Can't remember what I did with the jizz at the time, but I know I wasn't swallowing then...

sex: I'd have to say in a tent during a raging thunderstorm, where the rain was coming down so hard, it was penetrating the tent material, so I could feel mist falling on my back the whole time. Needless to say, once we'd had our fun, we found more solid shelter...

Waylon
Nov 17, 2012, 12:26 AM
Before we were married, my future wife lived with her parents in a small 2 br apt. They would be in their room when I dropped her off but there was this chair in their living room that we called our "blowjob" chair. She would service me on a regular basis most evenings and was quite loud with her efforts. I cautioned her to try and be quieter but she confessed her parents got off on hearing us have oral sex, especially her mom which in turn pleased her dad. It was an unusual place needless to say. Masturbation was pretty freaky when I did it in my mouth.

siraussietosser
Nov 17, 2012, 12:47 AM
Sex: with my wife (Girldfriend at the time) on a bench in open public view during the day. Only meters from numerous caravans belonging to families of a circus performing the town.
Masturbate..... Too many times. I guess one that i keep thinking about are twice I wanked off in a XXX theatre

My wife also pulled my pants down and blew me off out in the open one day while walking around the lake.

fpb09
Nov 17, 2012, 10:31 AM
I would have to me & in a tent at a carnival, don't know it started or y but she came at least twice!Then again in the woods by a fire that time we wanted it!

BiJoe696
Nov 17, 2012, 11:09 AM
Done it so many different places with the wife and solo, bringing up good memories.
With the wife or g/f: Church, graveyard, shore of river canal while barge going by and crew whistling and boat sounding horn, rooftop, with lots of other taller buildings around, top of the tower at the highest point in this state, under an arch in Utah as the moon was going down on one side and the sum cumming up on the other side at top of a hill, tree house, on the beach at Molokai west shore for hours as a youth and no development on the beach, on deck of sail boat off Tobago at full sail, top of a mountain in several states, in ocean off Martinique, on a swing on a stage at an Adult Nudist camp with lots watching, in a beer cooler at a store, in a janitors closet, top tiny bunk of a train with a curtain the did not close all the way and people walking by in Thailand going to Chang Mi, there have been lots more and hope more to cum.
My first solo that was great was outside in an open train car parked on a siding that was filled with sand, it was a hot day, I got just below the walls of the car so I could get naked on a towel I had brought with me, relaxed and had a long j/o session at a young age, this was great because it was hard to get time to really relax and doing it for a long time as a youth with brothers around all the time. And under the sun outside for the first time was very hot in more ways than one. Countless other unusual places for solo j/o.

Anjguy4you
Nov 18, 2012, 6:46 PM
We're you in George Washington off Paramus Rd and Century Rd.

mike1
Nov 18, 2012, 8:56 PM
A porn theater in Milan, Italy, 30 years ago. Nothing unusual about that per se, but . . . It was the first time I'd ever seen a DP scene (the movie was titled "Penetrazione Porno") and I was rubbing my cock inside my jeans. When these two handsome guys ripped this woman's dress off and got her between them on the bed, my cock erupted like a volcano. I had to walk back to my hotel with cum running down my leg. Lucky for me I didn't have to take a bus.

fernandoruiz
Nov 19, 2012, 12:08 PM
In a church as well, up in the choir loft with an Air Force Chaplain who was older than me by about 15 years but I was of age, consenting and very willing. WE had been together before, this time he had come to visit my wife and I at my new base. We wanted to be alone so since I had to go to secure the chapel (chapel management specialist), he went with me and we sucked each other and kiss for a while in the choir loft.

He is a great guy and we had a very respectful and enjoyable relationship --- something we both needed and wanted.

dick_pumper
Nov 19, 2012, 12:21 PM
I was cleaning up a property of a house that had been neglected and it was hot and I was getting sweaty, so I stepped into this old tool shed. It was nice and cool and dark and as I stood there cooling off I started to get horny (Not hard to do), and I knew nobody was around so I dropped my pants and started masturbating. It was feeling so good and I could feel the balls tightening when all of a sudden there was a noise of a door opening and two people came out of this building on the other side of the shed and stopped and were talking to each other. This man and woman were 3-4 feet away from me and I could see them through the slats in the shed but they didn't see me, or if they did they didn't say anything. I was to far gone to care much as I continued to stroke my cock listening to these two talking and I blew a huge load and a moan escaped me and that I believe they heard because they stopped talking and were looking around. I just gave it a shake and zipped up and went back to what I was supposed to do. An hour later I went back and jacked again, but nobody was near the second time.

StupidlyHappy
Nov 20, 2012, 11:01 AM
Sex - On the pitchers mound of my middle school baseball field. My girlfriend (we were seniors in high school) and I went for a walk on a summer night. When we got to the school we started making out on the bleachers, next thing I knew, we were both naked and going at it on the pitchers mound. This is the same girl that introduced me to the taste of my own cum and gave me head while driving up the Garden State Parkway from the beach. She didn't stop even when I had to pay the toll. Toll collector just smiled and said enjoy.
Masturbating - I went for a hike alone one weekend several years ago and I got further along the trail, I decided to gradually remove all of my clothes. I was hiking along in the nude and was getting quite hot (and bothered). I eventually came upon a lake and went for a dip. When I got out I sat on some rocks and sunned myself. Needless to say I got hard and rubbed one out right there on the rocks. After a little while I started to head back. On the trail while still not dressed I came across two couples and they were great - did not even acknowledge that I was nude. We talked for a few moments and I told them about the lake and that the water is very refreshing. Don't know if they went in but if they showed up about 15 minutes earlier, they would have gotten a good show.

ZmbGirl
Nov 20, 2012, 11:31 AM
I love to play with my husband at the movie theatre. I carry lotion in my purse for that occasion :)

Realist
Nov 20, 2012, 11:52 AM
On a leisurely drive through the German countryside, in an M-48A2 tank, I masturbated as I drove.

The tank commander yelled at me over the intercom, "Hey, Dip-shit, you're running off the road!"

Nearly hit a telephone pole, but I was feeling mellow, by then!

guywholikesboth
Nov 20, 2012, 6:27 PM
sounds like Gf saw Sat Night Fever with Travolta remember the bj on the Verazano. I had many a BJ on the beach and parking lot and under the Bordwalk a long Fr Capadonna Blvd

Annika L
Nov 21, 2012, 10:38 AM
Oh, I am so not proud of this. When my partner and I were young...and had been seeing one another less than a month...and so were in that incredibly horny phase...I visited her at her parent's house. We were at different schools that were 4 hours apart from one another, so we rarely got time together...so when we did *blush*, it was important time. At her house, there was absolutely no privacy anywhere, and we absolutely could not risk being discovered. We went for a walk outside, and ended up at a park near her house...an abandoned park that was scheduled for demolition...and it was winter, so nobody was around...and there was an outhouse (yes, for Pete's sake, it wasn't even a proper bathroom). We actually went back to the house and got a couple garbage bags to put down on the (cold, cold) ground in there! So pathetic. So yes...the most unusual place I've ever had sex was...on the floor of a public outhouse in the dead of winter on a layer of garbage bags. Holy shit, that hurts even to say...such a low point...but I hear confession is good for the soul, so now I'm squeaky clean!

maineac6996
Nov 21, 2012, 11:00 AM
I screwed my ex-wife in Sear Audio-Electronics department one day. I was working there part-time and she came in to "speak with me about something important." We excused ourselves to the other associates and went to the audio rack section where she revealed she had on nothing under her long leather coat but a pair of shin-length nylons and shoes. Working there, I knew of a spot at an end-cap that was blind to the security cameras. It was such a hot and risky idea that it didn't take me long to get us both off. Suddenly, I miss that woman!

Jacking off is difficult to answer. I have done it in so many so called strange places. Makes the pants wet and sticky!

mattsbutt
Nov 21, 2012, 1:08 PM
I jerked off on one of the aircraft i used to work on. I was so horny I actually managed to rub it to orgasm right throuhh my uniform (camouflage). I didn't know there was a guy sleeping in the back of the plane. He came out later and I almost went into shock, but he didn't say anything or even look at me funny....so, I assume I got away with it. You are coreect, though, pants get wet and sticky....the camouflage probably helped hide wet spots but my underwear contained most of it.

BiRobb
Nov 21, 2012, 10:09 PM
In the ass! :tongue:

12voltman59
Nov 23, 2012, 2:15 PM
I had almost forgotten this whole thing until recently----I was in my 20s and in the service. It was when I was deployed down in Grenada after the invasion. We had several units down there---the guy was a senior petty officer from one of the other ships and I had been assigned with him and a few other people on a project where we had to set up our "logistics" supply operation----in our case--our part was to set up the place that our food stores were being kept, both those that had to be kept refrigerated/frozen and dry stores.

For a period of nearly two weeks--we busted ass receiving daily shipments of things aboard Hercules C-130 cargo planes. For the first part of it----we had some really hard work of unloading the planes--getting the stuff to our lockers, they where basically modified cargo container units. After the really hard lifting was over----it was down to just a few of us--and one day---we had taken a break at another location--it was this guy, another "non-rate" and myself---we were near the old Holiday Inn on the beach that was being used as the combined military headquarters---we had all taken a walk maybe a quarter mile from it walking along the beach--all of a sudden---the guy stripped off his uniform including his "skivvies" and went skinny dipping. I was a bit shocked that he would so that---I did go swimming but I had only taken off my uniform and kept my "undies" on. The other guy was so uptight---he would not even do that.

Before long--the uptight guy was off the team too and on a weekend night---I had been out partying at one of the dance clubs found at that time in the St. George's area and had been having this "thing" with a young gal from Grenada---we had fucked a few times and I figured we were gonna go back to her place to do it again---I guess she either got pissed off at me or bored and suddenly she was no where to be found--by that time--the guys from my boat were gone and I had no way to get back to my boat--by water it was not too far but not that close either--by land--at 2 or 3 in the morning--too damn late to walk back.

Lo and behold-I was out on the deck of the place, having a smoke and there was my temporary "boss."

He told me that he would give me a ride back to my boat, he had the JEEP that had been assigned to us, but on the way---we stopped along the beach at a dark section. Said he wanted to go swimming--he got out of the JEEP--took his clothes off, naked again---I followed him this time--I was in my undies but he said: "Take em off!! No one gonna see ya!" I did.

We went swimming and sort of were "rough housing" then he sorta disappeared. I got concerned---the next thing I know--something is grabbing my ankles, knocking me over--I was a bit startled, but it was soon it was clear--it was him---and it was crazy---with no words spoken between us--he pulled me to him---hugged me--face to face--I could feel his cock was hard---we kissed--I sorta resisted at first--but then it did feel good and I accepted that.

Before long--he was holding me in the surf and I felt his cock enter me--surprisingly--for it being the first time ever for me to do something like this---I took it and he fucked me. It actually seemed to not hurt much and felt pretty good. We spent the night together on that beach, wrapping up together in some blankets that were in the JEEP.

Thank next day when I came back to the boat--he had let me off and I hiked around the town--acting like I had come from the place the gal lived--so my shipmates thought I had gone with her again. They gave me "shit" for that--but I played that up--sure as hell didn't want to let them know that instead of me fucking some local chick--I had been the one to be fucked--by a fellow, male Coastie none-the-less!!

After that--we did a few things in our storage sheds if no one was around--he would fuck me on stacks of boxes of food and get this--since we had done such a good job putting the food storage thing together and helping with others getting their parts done too---we were granted a few days of extra "liberty," use of one of the pool cars the service had down there---a pretty beater old DATSUN (not a NISSAN) and we were issued some some petty cash, encouraged to go together to spend a few days checking out the rest of the island of Grenada, which we did.

Now--how better a set up could we have been given??

Well---the dude was Puerto Rican--he was funny, nice and man--one horny dude--so we fucked our way across the island of Grenada those couple of days. The hottest place "we did it"---was like some place out of a movie--it was in a clearing in the forest--a tall cliff wall with a nice waterfall coming down into a pool---we did it at night there--the little cottage we had gotten that night was nearby--but during the day--it was sort of a tourist spot and you would have locals hanging around--at night-no one was there. If anyone saw us doing that--they didn't bother or challenge us. It was kind of "magical" to be doing that in such a location.

We also did it in several beach houses we found along both coasts of the island--one side facing the Caribbean where it was very calm or on the Atlantic side that faced the trade winds and was a very wild coast--or on the beach at night and this one beach on the Caribbean side was really cool--it had black, volcanic sand. I had seen that beach from the deck of my cutter a few times. It was cool to get there on the land side--and to do what he and I did there.

When we completed our tour of the island---our time together was over and we never saw or even spoke to each other again, but it sure was fun---I really only had recalled much about this rather recently--it is amazing at how we could forget things of that sort and "put them away."

I never did anything with another guy until at least a decade later!! I think I just really put this up to "something that just happened--I didn't plan that to happen---so I might as well just go and and forget about it."

It was fun though---I hope he had fun!! I guess I was was a good "cock whore" for him--of course--even though we fucked God knows how many times during our time together (it was really a matter of once we started--we went at it for hours and the guy was a studly sex machine!! LOL)---we did do some mutual oral as well of course--and one more thing---I honestly never really got a clear look at his cock since we almost always did it in the water, or when dark with little light--but it sure did feel like it was a good size!! When he was fucking me--my eyes weren't looking "down there" or they were closed. When I did suck him--my eyes weren't usually open then either! LOL

One more thing about him---he was a married guy, with a wife and several kids---no doubt about that he would have a few--he came like there was no tomorrow, over and over again!! He said he surely loved his wife and being with her--but also liked to get with guys too and he was glad that we got together since he said he liked me as soon as we met. I did like him too. Even though he was one incredible lover---he was the kind of person that "keeps you in stitches" and he was great to be with.

When it comes to guys who are married, love their kids and wife--but yet like to be with guys when they can---there are plenty of those about. Even though I never did marry myself--I surely had great fun with the ladies I got with during that time and since then--and with guys too in recent years--maybe not nearly as much fun as I had with him though--but that was one of those sorts of "once in a lifetime" sort of deals that if they even happen to us once in life---then you have to consider yourself lucky--but I do think--I really didn't appreciate it as much then as I do now.

I have to say that now---I miss him not just for the sex part as good as that was--but I surely would like to find someone as fun to be with as he was in terms of his disposition and personality.

I hope he is still alive and that life was good to him! This is 30 years back now!! So damn hard to imagine that!!!

rodman2005
Jan 7, 2013, 8:16 PM
Outdoor fucking my Bf in the ass in a field with cows all around off River Rd in Sonoma below the Russian River. We were totally nude and he held onto a tree as I rammed his tight Mexican hole and I didn't care if anyone drove by or watched.
The jerking off was at Blue Heron Blvd beach in Florida north of Lauderdale. I found a dune near some bushes and started to play and get all thick and hard and tossed off a load on my belly. Then a nude man pulled some branches aside out of the bushes and said that what he saw was the most wonderful thing. I was shocked first but we talked, me naked, him naked in the bushes. funny. It was so hot and sunny I couldn't not help jerking one out.

Coastocoast
Jan 7, 2013, 9:22 PM
In the ass! :tongue:

I believe the response was "In the ass."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9srPr4Lc6k

Realist
Jan 7, 2013, 10:01 PM
Masturbated; In the paint locker, of a troop ship, on our way to Germany!

Sex: On my knees on the passenger's side floor, facing my GF, in a VW beetle, with about 10" of snow on the ground. (I'm 6'1")

Not2str8
Jan 7, 2013, 11:45 PM
Sex : In the little train cars (pods) that take you to the top of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, Missouri.
Masturbation : Too many places to remember.

bibiboy
Jan 8, 2013, 9:20 AM
Sex: GF and I were in the upper floor of a bar overlooking a stage where a drag show was going on at the moment. It was pretty dark so I was able to slide her pants down just below her beautiful ass and my cock into her pussy from behind as she leaned over the railing a bit with me looking over her shoulder. We fucked slooooowly like that for about 10 minutes. There were people around the corner and well within eye sight of us not 15 feet away. It was extremely hot and something I'm going to talk her into again...or something similar anyway!

Masturbation: Good question...have jerked off in a couple of interesting places, will have to think on that one! LOL!

curiousnewbie2
Jan 8, 2013, 2:43 PM
Masturbation: When I was 8 in a boarding military school run by nuns - sitting in my chair by my bed with the whole rest of the dorm waiting to go to the showers. Everyone was reading, so I just masturbated right there with all the other boys around. No one commented, so I assume I got away with it unnoticed.

Sex with my girlfriend in a public park with visitors all around and a police helicopter flying directly overhead! Wonder we didn't end up in the slammer. Had sex in parks and other public places with other girlfriends as well. One time we fucked in my car with the seats down parked directly in front of a busy restaurant. Our hot bodies steamed up the windows so all the restaurant customers passing by could not see in. Also, I had sex several times at night on the hood of my car in front of restaurants. To this day I still don't know how I/we got away with it. I don't live that dangerously anymore. :)

Bfd123
Jan 9, 2013, 1:42 PM
Not masturbate but a blow job at a restaurant outside while they were open. Very hot

matutum
Jan 9, 2013, 2:20 PM
had an elder woman as a roommate and she like it when i would cum on her salad.she brought home asalad every day and i would cum on it and sit by her in the evening as she ate it and watched tv

babloobla
Jan 18, 2013, 11:59 AM
Masturbated while driving a pickup truck on a three hour trip for work. Just felt like I needed it. Another time was at work where there was this super hot to me, I had to go to the bathroom and nutted in the urinal in like five seconds.. it was really strange that a person had that arousing affect on me. Once had sex in a public elevator, but there was almost no one in the building so it was hardly public sex... ah memories..

semod
Jan 20, 2013, 6:05 PM
When I was young and didn't wear underwear all the time I'd pull it out while driving. Recently, in my deer stand.

bitrucker64
Jan 20, 2013, 8:32 PM
had sex in a cemetry once and have jacked may times while driving

Will_in_ga
Jan 20, 2013, 11:04 PM
The most unusual place that I have had sex was in a cemetery. At evening get togethers at church my cousin and I would sneak off and go to the cemetery and suck each others dicks. I was 13 and he was 12.

The most unusual place I masturbated was at the urinal in the restroom in an adult theater. I was 19 and
had just sat through 2 hours of hardcore porn and my dick was hard to the point that I was about to explode. There was an older guy standing next to me. I unzipped, pulled out my hard dick, jacked it once and fired a huge load all over the back of the urinal.

M Likes Both
Jan 21, 2013, 6:56 AM
In the cockpit at 35,000 feet my co pilot and I fucked this hot female flight attendant.

The next day we both took care of our hard ons at 36,000 feet..

MyTimeNow
Jan 21, 2013, 7:44 AM
On the train one day coming home from work - I was 15.

From what I remember there was this older, yet attractive woman sitting across from me with a hell of a nice set of legs. I was pretty hard just thinking about what I wanted to do with her and I just decided to relieve myself in the shitty train bathroom. It was a little challenge to not only keep quiet, but also because the train was moving. I don't remember where I shot my load, but when I got out I was sweating and it probably looked like I had one hell of a dump.

Another time I jerked off in a hospital bed. It was my final night out of my several day admission (for a neck injury) and I felt well enough to take care of myself since it was at least a week since I did anything. I was 22 and waited for the hourly nurse visit to pass before I got under way. Probably the strangest place I can recall jerking off.

timeoutlove
Jan 21, 2013, 10:48 AM
While walking through a park full of sculptures I came upon a scene that startled me!! It involved two couples having a picnic lunch and sex. One woman was washing herself clean of sperm in the stream. The others partaking in sexual joy. After realizing they were sculptures (so realistic) I became aroused and enjoyed releasing several hot ropes of sperm on the face and large breasts of one of the partially nude women. (true story)

dm330
Jan 21, 2013, 6:06 PM
My new most unusual place I've masturbated was at work on the shop floor. It was on a non-full production night and there were about 7 of us working on the 2 nights I chose to do the act. Although I was in an area that the others usually don't walk around on those days, occasionally they did go in that area and I am visible. They've seen me chilling on the chair, but I didn't get caught beating my meat lol. I jizzed on the floor, of course, but I think from now on I'll just stick to my own area in the work place. Nobody ever checks back there.

centillini
Jan 23, 2013, 10:47 AM
boat ramp portapotty. was out on boat most of day with buddy and his wife. Needless to say she and I teased one another all day long, and my buddy was really drunk and she was smoking hot. I got the boat out and pulle dup and got done with it, and she was helping in her tight suit and bending over, I even could see a wet spot where her pussy was, she was feeling good too, and she showing it off. I was hard, went over to portapotty and sat and pulled it out, half way through she opened the door (lock was broke, she knew because she used it before went out), I looked in her eyes, she stepped close and pulled her suit to side and started fingering her pussy, I started pumping hard, she said cum for me cum now and I did.

aguy1973
Jan 24, 2013, 12:37 AM
Masturbated: in a city park, completely nude in the middle of the night.

Sex: I got a bj in an SUV in an alley. Not too exciting I suppose.

openandcurious
Jan 24, 2013, 8:52 AM
I've had sex in a number of interesting places...the coat room at a restaurant, a parking garage, stairwell in a large building. The most recent interesting and unusual setting was having sex with my gf in the backyard during hurricane gustave.

**BJ**
Jan 24, 2013, 1:07 PM
Years ago, when I was young and foolish, I gave a BJ in the rear of a Greyhound Bus. :rolleyes:

chapsmccall
Mar 22, 2013, 7:20 AM
i was horseback and didnt get to cum in the wife that morn and was extremely horny so i pulled ole fred out while we were gathering cows and gave him a tug

mrcumsalot
Sep 1, 2013, 2:25 AM
My first public place sex romp took place in a bar restroom. It was a gay bar and the restroom was a large all marbled area...quite nicely decorated for a washroom. It is also the first time I had gay sex and the first time I was ever naked in public. All these firsts added up to the night being one of the most exciting events of my life. I was alone with one other man and we decided to have sex. I dropped my pants and leaned over the sink basin so he had nice easy access to my ass. As he pumped away at me, other men entered the room and began to cheer us on and eventually join in. Before I knew it, I was completely naked and taking on all comers. I had a lot of men that night and I left the bar sore, sticky and very happy with how my night went. I often go back for repeats and have become a very popular boy.

NEBiGuy
Sep 1, 2013, 5:34 PM
A friend of mine and I were inspecting a local office building. We had the run of the old basement, where I alternately sucked him and had him fuck my ass in various rooms and corridors. It is an old building, and the dim lighting and rock walls of the foundation really... really got me hot. It took us about two hours before we finally had to head out. If I could... I would have had him fuck my ass and face the whole night. Just thinking about it now still gets me hard. I love driving by that building now... good memories.

RustyPete
Sep 1, 2013, 6:03 PM
Alone with the world of sex in a tree, a delightful cum down into the quiet estuary waiting below. It was so romantic (I lie), to watch, to watch as my little guys rippled the smooth waters and float gently away to seaward. They're probably still floating, somewhere, in the Gulf Stream, maybe headed for the United Kingdom. That is if they haven't been swallowed by a bisexual porpoise, or run over by Realist's troop ship on its way to Germany - my god man! At least Marines can wait until we reach port...if ever...or damn well lie about it. :)

planettm
Sep 1, 2013, 8:11 PM
LOL walking guard duty for starters. Then there was the time the bar closed and I was still in the bathroom but there's alot more to that.

Visexual
Sep 4, 2013, 9:01 AM
I can think of three real quick...

1. My wife and I parked on a co-road to I-35 just south of Ardmore, OK. I fucked her on the tailgate of an S-Blazer with the Interstate just 100 feet away.

2. We were at the beach with my wife's family (parents, aunts, and uncles). We were in chest high water and I pulled her bottom aside and we fucked right there within feet of her family.

3. I was at a friends house when my wife was out of town. We were all three, (him, his wife, and me), on upstairs deck and his wife decided to go down to the kitchen and do the dinner dishes. He and I sucked each other off and she was only twenty feet away. But the one not sucking could see her through the kitchen window and knew we were safe. The coolest part was when she came back up I kissed her. I've always wondered is she could taste him on my lips. :)

curmwm57
Apr 26, 2014, 3:14 PM
When I was traveling on business once I couldn't get internet access in my room and the interim fix was to go to the lobby. So I trucked down to the lobby and got back onto the chat I was in before my internet connection failed in my room. While chatting the guy I was talking to got me quite hard and really craving a good cum. I rubbed my cock through my jeans under the laptop that covered my hard on. After a few minutes I could feel the cum building and couldn't decide to stop or let things develop... I told the guy I was about to cum and that I was in the busy lobby of the hotel...He made it his mission to make me cum right there and did... I came like never before and then had to figure out how to get back to my room without anyone seeing the huge wet spot on my crotch. I "Think" I made it to my room without anyone seeing but not sure. At that point I really didn't care...

BicuriousIndy2
Apr 26, 2014, 6:45 PM
I have masturbated while riding a bike. Sex on a air conditioner condensing unit in an apartment complex.

SilkyHoseLover
Apr 26, 2014, 7:54 PM
Sex: With my wife in the restroom of a major shopping mall during our work after-hours Christmas party. Our group had exclusive use of the restroom, even during working hours, so it was always locked. I had her bent over the sink when we heard fumbling at the lock. We quickly covered up -- and it looked it! -- when my supervisor came in. He made a sly remark that indicated he suspected we were doing it, but never said a word about it after the fact.

Masturbation: Probably the most unusual for me was atop an observation platform overlooking a Michigan National Guard aircraft target practice range. But, hell, I've flogged my meat in a LOT of semi-risky places!

Fzmr9t
Apr 26, 2014, 9:07 PM
At the office in our server room with our LAN ADmin. She was wearing a wool skirt and a garter belt (she was in her 40s, and normally wore a girdle or pantyhose depending on what her putter wear was) so I just had her sit down and lifted her skirt and pulled her panties off and ate her til she came. Thankfully she has quiet orgasms (no screaming, she just clenches her fists tightly), so afterwards I made a beeline to the men's room to rinse out my mouth, lips and tongue.

oh, forgot to mention , that it was the middle of the day in a regular work day.

easyman67
Apr 27, 2014, 5:19 AM
130 ft in the air on top of a water tower for jerking off. ex wife was an elementary school music teacher and her office was upstairs from the stage we were playing up there one night whil setting up for a performance when the principal came in. She thought my wife was alone so she sat down to grade some papers with me in the kneehole. As she stood there talking I fingered my wife. Took her right to the edge twice. Wife was pissed. After she left we had a goodlaugh cause her pantyhose and panties were sitting on the file cabinet in plain view!

notquiteright
Apr 27, 2014, 12:33 PM
With my wife: on the balcony of a hotel in Boston on a beautiful night during the summer
With my girlfriend: In the parking lot of a semi-pro baseball team during a game
Jacking off.... On the Interstate between iowa and wisconsin

Ra846
Apr 27, 2014, 4:09 PM
I had flight for italy milano from dubai airport so I met there one beautiful lady so we had sex in wash room of dubai airport :love87:

cleanshaved50
Apr 27, 2014, 7:44 PM
After high school, I met a girl. She lived with her Mom in an apartment. We were on couch with her laying on top of me getting ready to have sex when her Mom and her Mom's boyfriend walked in. I thought we were busted but her Mom told her daughter that she was going to have some afternoon delight too. Was a strange but good situation.
I have masturbated in many places,public bathrooms men and women, outdoors, was jackin while turkey hunting, looked u to see another hunter watching me(another story), while driving, in in-laws bed,many places

gtxbim
Apr 27, 2014, 8:12 PM
I was fucked in a gay bar in the mid Atlantic last week .. It was their jock night, so I was lubed and ready to go.

Red_Pony
Apr 27, 2014, 11:49 PM
The most unusual place I've ever had sex was on a golf course, on the Fourth of July. It was one of those golf courses surrounded by apartments. I looked up and one of the tenants was jerking off, watching the GF and I.

The best place I've masturbated was probably watching the sun set over the Grand Canyon, or hiking on the Appalachian Trail, but I had an interesting episode driving down the Pennsylvania Turnpike. A car pulled up beside me in the left lane to pass and I could see the passenger was giving her male driver a BJ. I kept pace with them for a while and played with myself. Finally the police pulled us both over. I got a warning for "obstructing traffic" but I have a feeling they got away scot-free considering her "talents."

daludes79@yahoo.com
Apr 28, 2014, 3:21 PM
the response was "Dat be in da butt Bob"

Dunmor
Apr 28, 2014, 4:18 PM
my office, as have most people with office doors that lock....

jem_is_bi
Apr 28, 2014, 10:07 PM
I was fucked in a gay bar in the mid Atlantic last week .. It was their jock night, so I was lubed and ready to go. Were you on a cruise ship or some where near Washington, DC?

foxy29
Apr 28, 2014, 11:18 PM
Had sex on a nature trail once. Was fun; we had to quickly stop and gather our composure when we heard a family coming.

foxy29
Apr 28, 2014, 11:22 PM
Have had sex in a movie theater before and also given a BJ during a movie with someone two seats away.

Having sex at the parents' when the house is silent is another exciting one lol.

M4RealUb2
Apr 29, 2014, 1:16 AM
Lol! Love it! Saw the episode.

wln1595
Apr 29, 2014, 8:47 AM
Masturbated in the downtown central Library in Indianapolisonce. As for sex GF and I fucked one time in a church court yard enclosed byglass on three sides. Left the empty condoms and wrappers there too. Alwayswondered what was said and thought the next morning at the church services...

newlynymphos
Apr 30, 2014, 4:09 PM
At 14, I fingered my then girlfriend (hand down her pants!) in Sunday School! At 16, DP fingered my then girlfriend (different girl :) ) in her bedroom, door open, with her parents down the hall, her hand giving me a hand job with my pants unzipped, cock out, her mom down the hall! At 21, had sex with a girl in her mom's basement, with her mom upstairs :) At 24 half naked (her top was off, boobs exposed, my shirt off, pants unzipped!) making out in the basement with another girlfriend, her sister within earshot :) . And that's just to name a few! Been an exhibitionist for a while!

Bi2boot
Apr 30, 2014, 8:52 PM
Back in 1980 when I was in my early twenties, one night I was sitting in a porn theater in Boston's combat zone, masturbating to the on screen action when a guy sat down next to me and offered to suck me off, saying "I give really good head". I thought about it for maybe five seconds, then removed my hand from my cock and let him go to town. This was my first time having sexual contact with another guy so I was feeling a bit conflicted, but once he had his mouth on my cock and I started to enjoy the amazing blow job he was giving me, I gave in to the experience and it wasn't more than a few minutes before I whispered to him " I'm gonna cum". He kept right on sucking as I blew my load in his mouth. After swallowing every drop, he sat up, said "Thanks" and left. A big part of the thrill was knowing that some of the other theater patrons were watching him suck me off.

TerrorTwilight
May 11, 2014, 1:15 PM
I jerked off in high school during a science class, in the classroom. There was a girl sitting in front of me who had the greatest ass and she was wearing a thong. I had shorts on so I just got down to business.

grasshopper68
May 11, 2014, 3:23 PM
In the play ground on the slide with my wife as for as the unusual place for sex now for the other one in the boys locker room I did it in high school

Fzmr9t
May 12, 2014, 2:25 PM
Last Saturday night, OUTSIDE, standing behind a pickup truck, on a dark, dead end road off of a major highway. Gave a BJ. woulda been my 1st BB, but he couldn't stay hard enuf, so I finished him off in my mouth. Mmmmmm!

NudeDen
May 12, 2014, 3:38 PM
Had sex in the back seat of my gf's car in the parking lot outside a big fetish convention, that was pretty hot! Same gf, fingered her while i drove back to her place from being at a concert downtown.

My first oral sex experience ever was with a girl i had met online, it started in a storage shed in the parking lot of home depot and then we continued once we went in the movie theater at a late night showing.

Recieved a bj while driving back to my gf's house(different gf).

Another gf, we were making out and fingering her, she pulled my cock out and we fucked a while on the couch in the living room, she still lived with her parents, and her mom walked in on us, i don't think she saw anything because it was so dark.

Yet another gf, we fucked on the hood of her car in her driveway one night. She gave me a bj while i was sitting in the driver seat, the door was wide open and she was standing outside my door and the car was sitting on the side of the street in her cul-da-sac(sp?). In the back of her SUV sitting in the driveway, we fucked again. And we fucked again, in the back seat of her truck. We fucked outside while we were at a Swinger party at a friends house, we aparently had an audience that was cheering us on watchinng us from the window, it was dark out so we thought we were not seen...ah well. She and i went to lots of swinger parties and clubs and fucked all over the place during those events.

As far as stroking in unusal places. I have jerked it a few times while driving at night. At my desk at work a couple of times and i work in a cubical with no door. In the restrooms here at work and in public, though i was in the toilet stall with the door closed.

I went to an adult video booth that had gloryholes a few times and strocked in there, and also sucked a few guys off and even fucked a couple of them.

That's all my crazy and unusual experiences that i can remember off the top of my head. I hope to have many more wild and semi public experiences in the future.

newlynymphos
May 12, 2014, 4:00 PM
I jacked off in the public restrooms at Interlochen Arts Camp in 1995 :) Sprayed by cumm all over the back of the toilet!

guy4guysnme
May 12, 2014, 4:10 PM
Sex would either be the church nursery or while trying on a wedding gown at davids bridal. Masturbation, dunno. Jacked off damn near everywhere

greenman2989
May 12, 2014, 7:09 PM
My wife and I had sex on our Brigade Commander's desk in Kuwait. We also had sex in the back of a Dodge Durango on the North Shore of the Bay of Kuwait.

As for masturbating...there's been so many places, it's hard to narrow it down. :0

grifter68
May 12, 2014, 10:45 PM
My wife once jacked me off in a hotel pool in the middle of the day with about a dozen people in the pool. As for sex, we went for a walk one day out in the country. She kept reaching over and feeling my cock through my shorts. I told her if she didn't stop I was going to fuck her right there. She didn't stop. So, a quarter mile from her parents house, in broad daylight at the intersection of two country roads She bent over and grabbed the fence post while I slid my cock into her. Ah those were the days.

boytoy1223
May 13, 2014, 11:23 AM
It was about 3am and i was up because i was very horny. I have always been turned on by the idea of masturbating in public, just scared of getting caught. My apartment complex is surrounded my wooded areas, so i though given the fact that it was very late and i could have some cover i would give it a go. I put on a pair of shorts and a shirt and went to find a good spot. I found a good opening where you could see in if you were close enough. I walked in slowly looking for spiders or any other nastys. Once i was comfortable i took off my shorts, keeping a watch full eye i started to stroke myself. To make it even better i was playing with my ass hole a little too. I was really turned on and came really quickly. I am not sure, and no body reported it but, i know a young couple walked by right where i was. I heard her giggling and they may have seen me.

jbinnwg
May 13, 2014, 12:15 PM
I had a friend to butt fuck me on the front porch of his condo one night last summer about 1100pm, after he finished fucking me I walked nude to the parking area where my car was

WildColonial
Jun 3, 2014, 8:17 PM
Masturbating: my car in the parking lot of my apartment complex

Having sex: in the parking lot at a government building (this was pre-9/11), at a party on a weight bench in the host's basement, the backseat of a taxi, on a construction site, in the woods behind a bar (was covered with mosquito bites the next morning! :banghead: ), in a church parking lot. Also gave two different boyfriends blowjobs while they were driving -- one was driving MY car!

wonder528
Jun 3, 2014, 11:34 PM
Had sex with an exGF on her mothers kitchen table. Mom was asleep upstairs at the time. Once jerked off on the summit of Mt. Jackson in New Hampshire, I didn't care if I was seen and it felt really good.

mrcumsalot
Jun 4, 2014, 4:15 PM
In a public washroom of a neighbourhood bar. It started with just three men I met there and soon became a free for all where I took all who wanted a piece of me...I lost count but it was something like 17 men by the time I left. They did everything they could think of to humiliate me...and I loved every second of it.

cwatt1
Jun 4, 2014, 5:05 PM
When I was 14 or 15 years old and lived at home with my parents, 2 or 3 times when my parents were asleep, in the wee hours of the morning I slipped out of the house, got completely naked, and walked all the way around the block, right on the sidewalk. I didn't even take my clothes or underwear with me. I think I had a hard-on the whole time! Of course I would slip out of site if a car happened to approach. However, one time I was seen by a guy in a parked car who said "hey, where's you clothes" -- but I just calmly walked back to my parents' house. Never got all the way around the block that time! I think that was the last time I tried that.

As far as masturbating, I went outside to my parents' driveway in the wee hours of the morning several times, and did it there.

bigal5050
Jun 5, 2014, 10:23 AM
i was in a bar 1 night bar was right next to a busy street only separated by the sidewalk big plate glass windows barmaid was cute we started playing around we were the only two in the bar well one thing led to another pulled her pants and panties down went down on her she got wet dropped my jeans bent her over the bar started fucking her it was so hot watching the cars go by wondering who watched and knew what we were doing lol one guy came in saw us don't know what he thought but he soon left we didn't stop kept on fucking shot my load in her she spun around went down on me cleaned me up h e hadith drink it was so hot, true story kid you not.

karma803
Jun 5, 2014, 11:39 PM
With an old boyfriend, on the hood of his vintage Corvette, in a public parking lot. It was nightime and the office building was closed but the main road was pretty close, so I'm guessing a few people saw us as their headlights hit us briefly. Pretty risky for him really, since he was a cop. LOL

DMercator
Jun 6, 2014, 2:55 AM
On top of a fire control computer on a Coast Guard Cutter.

Tim.Edding
Jun 6, 2014, 8:36 PM
Top bunk of a barracks filled with 40 other men. I had to move slow. I had to slowly pull my underwear down. I hid my movement by keeping my knees up under my blankets. I slowly stroked my cock and played with my balls until it got really hard. I stroked it long enough for my pre-cum to form on the head of my hard cock. I used my pre-cum to lube up my hand. I ever so slowly rubbed my wet cock. I made it last as long as possible. I only stopped long enough in order for the urge to cum to subside, and then I would start stroking my wet cock again. I had to carefully lick my hand to add moisture a few times. It was intense. I had guys sleeping on either side of me and I could have been caught at any time. When I could no longer stand it, I shot my load into a sock. I slept with the cum filled sock until the morning then hid it in my laundry bag.

Gypsy_Rose
Jun 7, 2014, 3:17 PM
public rest room at the local bar (hot!), bathrooms at friend's houses at parties, the rest rooms at work, BJ at my old elementary school long after graduation), hand job to my ex husband at a concert (he called for years after we were divorced about that one), sex club in front of a couple dozen dudes jacking off, apartment floor as friend was sleeping on the couch, FonF in the back seat of a camaro under a bridge around the corner from her house (logistical nightmare), BJ in parking lot of restaurant, he was standing outside my open car door, off the walking trail at public park, in bf's closet while friends were outside in his room, lost my virginity in the shrubs at another park, idk, these are all, "not a bed" but not sure how unusual they are.

anacsa
Jun 21, 2014, 2:17 PM
Masturbating: in the back seat of my parents car as my mom was driving my brother up to college and they were both in the front seat. it was winter and i had a blanket on and was probably 15 years old.

Sex: with my old GF in the backstage loft of the zenith theater in Paris between shows.

chepe1944
Jun 23, 2014, 6:12 PM
I gavea guy a blow jobin the parking lot of a Walmart.

WildColonial
Jun 24, 2014, 8:40 PM
On top of a fire control computer on a Coast Guard Cutter.

I think that may be the most creative response I've read on this thread -- and there are lots of good ones! We are creative folk.

dm330
Jun 26, 2014, 6:43 PM
I think I replied to this post a while back with the most unusual place I ever had sex in, but I would say the most unusual place I masturbated in was the women's restroom at a dealership I used to work at. I had a master key to the buildings and I was there late one night all by myself when my dick got hard. I went in that particular room just because I could at the time lol. There wasn't a room in that whole place that I didn't beat my meat in, cum to think of it.

CuriousTexxxan
Jun 27, 2014, 3:09 AM
I think the weirdest masturbation was in a meeting, bored at whatever was being presented. I started playing pocket pool and could just get my fingers to the head of my cock, thrumming it until I was quite hard. As we all know, the more you do it, the better it feels and the more reasons to stop fall away. First thing I knew I started to cum, so I bolted back in my chair a little and then excused myself to go take care of the carnage.

Damn, I thought I was the only one who ever did that. Except I was in a large conference room and was wearing work coveralls which allowed me to slide my hands into my coveralls from the side like you were putting them in your pocket our something, but actually be able to reach real skin. Difficult to do with people sitting next to you.

Hypersexual11
Jun 27, 2014, 9:09 AM
Back in the 70s when I was dating my wife, she came with me on a family vacation. We were 16 and taking a trip to Lagoon in Salt Lake City, a 3 hour drive from where we were staying. Since the whole family was there we had very little time together for sex. It was the first time my parents had allowed me to take a girl on a vacation with us and they were trying to keep an eye on us. We had to take 2 cars on the drive and J and I rode with my brother and his wife in their hatchback. For some reason they had put the seats down in the back and put some sleeping bags back there for us to lay on. Anyway, we managed to fuck almost the whole way, keeping a conversation going with my brother a foot away. They probably set it up for us. He married in high school and knew how hard it was to find a place to screw so he hooked us up.

nomorenomore
Jun 27, 2014, 11:52 AM
Sex - in an elevator. Now whenever I hear that Aerosmith song.... Also found a sunny glade back in the woods and we flattened a few ferns that day.

Masturbation - Many times in the woods, a few times in the car at the beach (winter time so no one around).

liberlib
Jun 27, 2014, 1:50 PM
In a cactus patch on a blanket in boot camp with my wife. We also did it on a moonlight beach in Kauai, and in the back of a Pinto beside a barn in Colorado while on a trip. Can't think of anything unusual for masturbation but probably did as it was where ever the urge hit me.

ooooooo
Jun 28, 2014, 12:56 AM
Adult book store had a four some was the hottest thing ever the guys were older and hairy just the way I love it '
.I sucked the three of them and made them kiss each other and me .I was nervous but in control .it felt loving as well After it was over we hugged for a while it seemed the men didn't want it to end I was then if they were married they said yes I'm married as well but I love a man's touch now and then. It was the greatest afternoon in my life

Jorja
Jun 28, 2014, 1:44 AM
Few years ago I rented a basement apartment on a corner lot right by the sidewalk, a set of stairs ran down the side of my house to the back door, one night wrapped in nothing but a blanket I went outside and sat on the stairs with my dildo and vibe....it was gorgeous sitting out in the fresh air with my legs spread under the blanket and my dildo inside...a man walked by with his dog and said hello to me, lol, I smiled and said hello back :)

As for the sex there is a list but my two favourites are, on the roof eave of the six story hotel where I used to work, looking out over traffic...and while hiking my friend and I sat on the edge of a 200ft cliff and I blew him, then we had sex in a cave :P

Socurious34
Jun 29, 2014, 2:24 AM
Coolest place sex with a girl: on the hood of her car in a cow pasture back east
Guy: In a public park sucked his dick on the swing set, then he fucked me on the play sets bridge the wiggly kind, we got it squeeking good lol.
Masturbation: at work in the warehouse, bathroom on a plane, frequently on the highway driving home, bathroom at an AA meeting lol Ive done it everywhere

Realist
Jun 30, 2014, 7:13 AM
I've had sex in 3 different kinds of tanks and two different armored personnel carriers:

1. M-48A2 tank; Germany 1959-'61, with a male lover and one German GF.

2. M-59 APC; Germany 1960-'61, with male lover.

3. M-113 APC; Us military post with male lover, 1962

4. M-60A3 tank; US military post with GF, 1983-'90

5. M-1 tank; US military post with GF1991-'93.

Could there be a safer place?

Also ran over a mail box in my '56 chevy, while getting a BJ from male lover, in 1962!

striker62
Jul 19, 2014, 3:50 PM
I was working a security guard job, third shift. Couple of times in an empty office but best one was on the top of the parking garage. It was my last night, at around 3am I went up to the top of the garage. Stripped nude and walked around for a few minutes then had to do it. The top of the garage was outdoors, overlooking the garage was the office building I was patrolling and across the street was another building.

suckemall
Jul 19, 2014, 4:19 PM
For me the one event that was the wildest was with my wife between sand dunes near the road and Fort Walton Beach. Could hear kids laughing and parents shouting. For the wife, it was in the back seat of the guys pickup truck parked out front of a bar and grill while I sat inside with my drink talking to a total stranger but beautiful lady.

maestrogreen
Jul 19, 2014, 11:21 PM
Last 2012, in a cable car but I know it's very risky but it was fun.

bigtime2013
Jul 20, 2014, 2:47 AM
jacking off out front of my house and sucking a BIG COCK in his truck in a cemetary, also sucking anothers cock in his bedroom while his gf was in his living room

dm330
Jul 20, 2014, 12:07 PM
In a congressman's branch office. Not with the congressman, of course lol (and ewww), but someone who works for him. We went there a few times in the middle of the night and held each other while we made out and sucked each others' dicks. The guy was an awesome kisser, but he transferred back to Washington a short time after our last visit a couple years ago.

Wolf_Sr
Jul 20, 2014, 6:46 PM
Being part of large family was difficult for me to find privacy for masturbation. I discovered quiet places like the space between the liner and the roof of the house or on the roof of a ranch we had at home, which was protected from being seen by others by tall trees around, the trees themselves and many others. I used to masturbate 5 or 6 times a day, so had to find many different, strange places.

OlderBC1
Jul 20, 2014, 7:04 PM
My wife & I sucked & fucked on an open part of the beach on Lake Erie once. Two guys on a speed boat kept zooming around watching. My brother & I used to jerk off together in our bedroom...which also had the only bathroom. Me & my two buddies used to do it in his pool room when we were young.

luv2bpegged
Jul 21, 2014, 1:58 AM
Masturbated...lots of places but probably the most unusual was in the car going 70 miles an hour on the interstate!

OlderBC1
Jul 21, 2014, 6:47 AM
When we were young, my wife used to like getting naked & sucking me off while speeding down the highway. All the while fingering her furry pusy.

TerrorTwilight
Jul 21, 2014, 2:29 PM
There's this big shopping complex kind of close to where I live that has a bunch of big name stores and restaurants and stuff like that, and I met this older guy online but neither one of us could host, but he had a van so I met him in the parking lot at the shopping complex, got into his van and blew him while there was people all around us. It was pretty hot actually.

Also had my ex-girlfriends mother walk in on us having sex, we had a blanket over us but it was pretty obvious what we were doing. She even started a conversation with us, and the whole time all I could think about was that I was balls deep in her daughter haha.

bigtime2013
Jul 22, 2014, 6:53 AM
The most unusual place was when i sucked his dick im his truck in a cemetary, and as far as masturbating, in anothers house while his wife was fixing supper and we were in the living room.

Backdoorman
Nov 15, 2014, 1:10 PM
I went in the old Atlanta airport with a girlfriend. After a few beers we went in a females bathroom and she started giving me a blow job. I am not sure why we never got arrested.

Melody Dean
Nov 15, 2014, 5:15 PM
Masturbated...lots of places but probably the most unusual was in the car going 70 miles an hour on the interstate!

Done that. Recently. With a toy. Was exciting (had someone on the phone at the time [bluetooth headset, ya know, hands free]), but I probably wouldn't do it again.

Realist
Nov 16, 2014, 10:42 AM
Sex while driving is not safe, I know!

I was seeing an older guy, right after I got out of the Army. We were riding around the back roads of Orlando (where Disney is now) and he decided he needed to suck me off. I was distracted, not concentrating on my driving, and the clay road we were on curved sharply to the right.

I was in imminent danger of cuming, when I over-corrected and hit a mail box.....just then I began cuming! The bumper pushed the box over, then rode up on the post the box was on. My front wheels were elevated, slightly off the ground!

Cum was everywhere; on the steering wheel, all over me........only some had gotten swallowed.

I attempted to back off the pole, but the rear wheels spun!

About that time, an old lady came out of a beat-up house trailer, yelling and swinging a broom!

My partner was laughing his ass off, but I was scared shitless of being caught with my shorts down around to my ankles!

As the old lady hobbled toward us, I was finally able to get enough traction to back off the post and get away. We were nearly within broom range, by that time. All the while, the asshole I was with was laughing so hard, I thought he'd have a heart attack!

I backed up as fast as I could to avoid the lady from seeing my license plates, then went home a different way.

I never let him touch me again in the car, after that fiasco!

Melody Dean
Nov 16, 2014, 12:36 PM
Sex while driving is not safe, I know!

I was seeing an older guy, right after I got out of the Army. We were riding around the back roads of Orlando (where Disney is now) and he decided he needed to suck me off. I was distracted, not concentrating on my driving, and the clay road we were on curved sharply to the right.

I was in imminent danger of cuming, when I over-corrected and hit a mail box.....just then I began cuming! The bumper pushed the box over, then rode up on the post the box was on. My front wheels were elevated, slightly off the ground!

Cum was everywhere; on the steering wheel, all over me........only some had gotten swallowed.

I attempted to back off the pole, but the rear wheels spun!

About that time, an old lady came out of a beat-up house trailer, yelling and swinging a broom!

My partner was laughing his ass off, but I was scared shitless of being caught with my shorts down around to my ankles!

As the old lady hobbled toward us, I was finally able to get enough traction to back off the post and get away. We were nearly within broom range, by that time. All the while, the asshole I was with was laughing so hard, I thought he'd have a heart attack!

I backed up as fast as I could to avoid the lady from seeing my license plates, then went home a different way.

I never let him touch me again in the car, after that fiasco!

I am literally laughing out loud!!!! Best While-Driving story ever!

shrinkydink
Nov 30, 2014, 8:33 PM
Sitting at the back of the bus at night with someone in the seat in front of me. Couldn't help myself. Hard to be quiet and to know if anyone outside could see.

Shazam
Dec 2, 2014, 4:17 PM
Most unusual blowjob: While at anchor in a densely populated anchorage, I was kneeling on the forward V berth with my head and shoulders sticking up out of the forward hatch while two things were happening: I was having a conversation with a woman who was on a nearby boat while simultaneously getting blown by my gf below decks. I am sure my end of the conversation became garbled as I came . . . all the while continuing to talk with the nearby woman.

67torinouy
Dec 2, 2014, 6:24 PM
masterbated while driving late at night once on a rural road and totally pitch dark except for my cars lights. had sex on an outside air conditioning unit till it came on and scared the shit out of me and her but that didn't last long and we went back at it on the running ac unit.

Oztrich
Jun 5, 2015, 12:08 PM
A girl who was a friend sucked me off in a movie when I was 16. A man sucked me off in a drive-in movie when I was 18. I had anal (me on bottom) with a French guy in a room filled with males and females when I was 20. I came like crazy just being fucked. Was very strange. Another female friend was sitting on the toilet peeing while I was in the bath and had me stand up. She sucked me while she was still panties-down on the toilet. That was very strange to me. I was 18.

charles-smythe
Jun 5, 2015, 1:15 PM
I was trying on clothes in a dressing room when I started to get a hard on. So I took matters into my hand and jacked off. Fortunately, I had a handkerchief that I used to wipe my cum off of the wall.

…I’ve both masturbated and sucked cocks tooling down the innerstate…

DerrekCooke2
Jun 5, 2015, 3:45 PM
I had sex in a car (with a female) in a train station parking lot.

charles-smythe
Jun 5, 2015, 4:15 PM

As to having sex, I was dating a single woman. We were watching TV with her parents in the living room. It was a winter night and she threw a blanket over our laps and slowly worked her hand over to my crotch and then began to caress me. She then jacked me off while watching TV. It took a long time for me to get hard and then to cum. Somehow I managed to carry on a conversation with her parents during this unusual event. She was a sexually wild woman. …does getting your cock sucked by your girlfriend while the kid @ the window is taking your order count?...they didn’t even ask me to pull up that they’d bring my order out to me…

man4girlgirl4man
Jun 6, 2015, 6:08 AM
Alone: Too many unusual places to pick just one. Here are three:

1) On the street in the afternoon - in old Times Square red light district in NYC. How I got there is another - and very bizarre story. I was a month shy of my 12th birthday and I was still in the initial stage of obsession - and maybe being in love a little bit too - of my big 8 inch man dick which showed up virtually overnight about 3 weeks earlier. I could see hard core porn photosets from magazines that they put on the walls - through a one or two inch opening that the huge sheets of white paper the porn shops put on their windows to block the view from people walking by outside. I saw lots of nude girls getting fucked but when I saw the first ever gay porn in my life - and the cute black dude with a huge dick that must have been 11 inches or bigger - sticking it in the mouth and up the ass of some white guy I ignored.....well, that was too much for me to ignore. 11 years old and bending down with my nose on the windows of every peep shop in Times Square, my eyes locked on those photos and my hand rubbing my dick through my pants in public and it was obvious to every person walking past me who happened to be looking my way. Didn't take me long to finish - and I did it a second time about 30 minutes later.

2) In an above ground swimming pool. Alone but with my parents and at least 10 other couples and all their dozen or more kids inside the house. And I also stood on the ledge at one end of the pool - which is where I shot my load at the end - and where I could see my mom and dad sitting at the kitchen table with 4 or 5 other adults if and when I stood at very edge of one side of the ledge. And which I did. Only a limited viewing range but definitely high risk, sex crazed 15 year old pubescent hormones turning an already naughty young man into an exhibitionist pervert for about 5 minutes or so. My bathing suit off the whole time and out of reach so if anyone saw me through the window or just came outside for whatever reason I would have been busted for sure. Thrilling and crazy too!!

3) Here's one more that's not in the same league as the two above but still unusual for sure. Sitting at my desk in my 7th grade English with a full room of students and the teacher and me rubbing the lower back and some of the ass cheeks of the boy sitting in front of me, with my feet and after I took off my shoes. And of course rubbing my hard inch dick through my pants the whole time. It started as me pretending to lean my feet on his back by accident but it was no accident. It was a test by me too see how he would react and he was into it for certain. From then it was me and him going as far as possible without being caught by anyone else in the class. I had him squirming and gyrating and slightly pushing back at my feet and legs and I never found out if he was or wasn't jerking off too like I was. This boy was my first boy crush and I thought he was the cutest and hottest person on the planet - and for a while that included girls too and if I had the choice between me getting naked with him or with the pretty girl with the big and perfect tits (who also happened to be in that same classroom two rows away when this happened), I would have picked that cute boy hands down. But this hot episode and one more public jerkoff by me was the one and only encounter I was able to have with my first boy crush.

Three public wanks, all different otherwise. You can each decide which of them you think is the "most unusual"

Sex With A Partner: Just two this time:

1) On a pool table in the basement of a friend's house with 25 friends upstairs and no lock on the basement door. 10 of us were down there and when they all went back upstairs me and my GF and then wife and then ex-wife decided we wanted to fuck right then and there. So we fucked. We were about 23 then and 23 year old people like to fuck a lot.

2) Driving around town on a Saturday afternoon with my best friend and also six-year secret boyfriend in the passenger seat. Both of us with our shorts and boxers down to our ankles and each of us jerking each other off with one hand as we drove around. And as we waved hello to our neighbors and the parents of my friends. Hot!!

bob338
Jun 10, 2015, 5:18 PM
I once sucked a guy off on an elevator. It was a slow service elevator up 30 floors. I was able to finish him and take his load before the doors opened. That was fun. :)

hungandhard
Jun 12, 2015, 9:23 PM
I'm an avid golfer, the most risky place I have ever had sex was on the 5th t box, he was sitting there stroking his cock while we waited on some slow golfers. I went down on him and relieved the pressure before we t'ed off.

Jerzee
Aug 9, 2015, 7:31 PM
I jerked off in the girl's locker room of a local high school when I wa a substitute custodian.

pole_smoker
Aug 9, 2015, 8:06 PM
I jerked off in the girl's locker room of a local high school when I wa a substitute custodian.
That's very creepy. Most schools have cameras for security so they knew you did that.

Nakidfunnh
Mar 9, 2016, 6:07 AM
In the back door way of a gay night club in Chicago, there I was naked and had two guys having there way with me. We were putting on quite the show.

Musle
May 27, 2019, 11:53 AM
Was a 15 yo virgin and talked the girl who lived across from the cemetery in Vermont to take a walk. We ended up doing it on someone’s gravestone.

Robocock
May 29, 2019, 3:22 PM
17 years old sex on top deck of a bus with a 30 year old women with another 12 passengers on board.

Masturbation at work in the store room I was 16... I found a couple of porn mags got a hard on and decided to go for it.. I got caught by my boss and he sacked me lol

Robtiti
May 29, 2019, 4:52 PM
Sex with my ex-girlfriend on the floor of the cargo compartment of my FedEx Express truck. She also worked for FedEx back then. lol

Jazminedress
May 29, 2019, 8:48 PM
Sex with my ex-girlfriend on the floor of the cargo compartment of my FedEx Express truck. She also worked for FedEx back then. lol

I cant leave this one alone, I tried, but.......I am too damn snarky not too

did she get express delivery ?
Was it an over sized package ?
was the payload delivered ground or air express ?

sorry, I had too

csreef
May 29, 2019, 9:31 PM

Was this a "Special Delivery".?

Flypaper
May 29, 2019, 9:34 PM
Done that. Recently. With a toy. Was exciting (had someone on the phone at the time [bluetooth headset, ya know, hands free]), but I probably wouldn't do it again.

Back when I used to regularly drive 4-5 hours to visit family, I would keep soft socks or a glove in the car. Loved to put the car on cruise control and shoot a load. And yes, at least once a trucker peeked down on my from his cab.

Flypaper
May 29, 2019, 9:42 PM
Masturbation: the basement stacks of my college library, just private enough to whip it out but public enough to risk exposure.

Sex (oral): sitting on the sofa talking with my mom as my gf swallowed me, giggling at my attempts to sound sober on the phone; facefucking another gf, both of us nude, with her seated in a wooden rocking chair in front of my lightly curtained windows. The curtain fluttered open just in time for me to see the neighbor kid peeking in and watching us.

Sex (coitus): In the river with the same gf who blew me while on the phone with mom, me holding her as I entered her and some canoeists floated by just as we were reaching orgasm.

Flypaper
May 29, 2019, 9:44 PM
Was this a "Special Delivery".?

Special handling required...

Robtiti
May 29, 2019, 10:31 PM

sorry, I had too
Lol, no apologies needed. She was a Priority Overnight. Always air. Payload delivered personally "inside". ;)

Jazminedress
May 29, 2019, 11:38 PM
Lol, no apologies needed. She was a Priority Overnight. Always air. Payload delivered personally "inside". ;)

priority overnight, damn, missed that one

csreef
May 30, 2019, 12:08 AM

sorry, I had too

Good to know that the customer cums first! :)

Jazminedress
May 30, 2019, 12:25 AM

another good one I missed

Tight1-4u
May 30, 2019, 1:40 AM
as for sex there are a lot of different places.. in the barrow pit in the middle of an interstate.. while driving down the road.. on the town hall front steps.. in the woods.. in the park.. over my tailgate and hood.. men’s dressing room.. men’s restrooms a bunch of different places.. all of these other than the first two were m2m sex!! Jo everywhere!!!

Grant_Norman
May 30, 2019, 4:02 AM
I fucked girls several times in back seat of car while a friend or my brother drove. One time in New Mexico I fucked a girl while driving on Interstate - she sat o my cock facing me and fucked me good while I looked over her shoulder to see out and drive...also on back Texas road my wife reached around and jacked me off while we were riding my motorcycle lastly, dozens of times I've given blow jobs on side of road or parking lots and of course, blew a guy at car wash on his desk in office - in college, fucked girl in piano practice room - high school fucked girl several times on beach and in park...we just couldn't fuck enough - she was a fucking machine

rascal2014
May 30, 2019, 9:13 AM
I had sex in the Chesapeake bay and on the hood of my car. She loved sex anyplace.

Robtiti
May 30, 2019, 9:33 AM
:smilies15:smilies15

Spininmywheels
May 30, 2019, 9:46 AM
in the back of an ex girlfriends (my admirative assistant) mini van parked in the middle of a train stations commuter parking lot.
WOW that brings back some awesome memories.

Spininmywheels
May 30, 2019, 9:51 AM
Spelling correction:
in the back of an ex girlfriends (my administrative assistant) mini van parked in the middle of a train stations commuter parking lot.
WOW that brings back some awesome memories.

NS Uncut
May 30, 2019, 12:44 PM
In my dr. office exam room after a physical. More than once.

Yoyopati
May 30, 2019, 4:39 PM
The back of a Pinto wagon with a fat black girl. I was 17.

massbear
May 30, 2019, 6:10 PM
I've masturbated in a lot of "unusual" places (the car, the beach, public library bathrooms, dressing rooms). I'd say the most unusual (and riskiest) was on a public beach. It was at night, I had been out drinking at a Cape Cod bar because my (now ex) wife and I had a fight. I stopped by the beach because I didn't want to get back when the bitch was still awake. I walked down the beach a little bit and climbed up into one of the life guard chairs. As I sat there I thought it would feel good to get naked so I took off all my clothes. It felt so good my cock got hard so I had to take care of it. At some point a couple walked by. I don't know if they didn't notice me up there, didn't realize what I was doing or were just ignoring me but they walked right by without a word so I kept going. I stood up and shot my load into the sand, quickly got dressed and got the hell out of there in case that couple did decide to call the cops.

For sex I'd also have to say the beach because in this case it was during the day. My girlfriend and I went into the water and when were about chest deep we started to make out. She started rubbing my cock over my swimsuit and when it got hard she reached in and pulled it out. I pulled her closer and moved her bikini bottom to the side, finger her a little and then we started to fuck. It was a nice summer day so there were a lot of people on the beach. I'm sure to most of them it looked like we were just hugging, making out and bobbing in the waves but some had to have known what we were really up to. There was a group of teenage boys in the water near us that I'm positive had to have know. It was so exciting and risky that it wasn't long before I was pulling out and shooting my load into the Atlantic.

csreef
May 30, 2019, 6:38 PM
If this isn't

"Livin' the Dream", nothing is!

sysper
May 30, 2019, 8:04 PM
congratulations for not making it blow up by doing it there lol!

Birob67
May 30, 2019, 10:06 PM
When i was younger I'd masturbate in the public library after reading books on sex and erotica...

Neonaught
May 31, 2019, 9:59 AM
I would probably have to say it would be either in the private restroom at the very busy Emergency Room I worked at or out in the middle of the Chisos Mountains in Big Bend National park with not a soul around for miles and miles.

Touchesyouthere
May 31, 2019, 1:12 PM
Many to speak of... I'll start with I had sex with the Priests daughter directly on the altar. 😀

NerdyBiGuy
Jun 4, 2019, 6:21 PM
The most unusual place I have masterbated was the back patio one night, on a reclining chair. :bigrin:

Shelby57
Jun 4, 2019, 7:54 PM
Either the 50 yard line of DKR Texas Memorial Stadium at about 4 in the morning or in the broadcast studio of the radio station I worked for, while I was on the air.

Robtiti
Jun 5, 2019, 12:21 AM
in the broadcast studio of the radio station I worked for, while I was on the air. That would have been an exciting broadcast. ;)

Bear816
Jun 5, 2019, 2:10 AM
The most unusual place for me was with my first girlfriend when we were about 15 years old. It was a warm summer day in Southern California. My girlfriend and I were super horny but had no safe place to go. We were walking around the neighborhood and decided to cut through our old middle school. We headed past the P.E. building and saw the handball courts. She looked at me, tilted her head and smiled. I knew what she was thinking. I thought it was exciting for a second and the said "are you out of your mibd?" She then flashed a tit and I was ready to go. We got to the handball court, got naked real quick, I locked her pussy for a brief second and then put my cock in her. I fucked furiously and climaxed fast. We jumped up threw our clothes on and got the hell out of there. This took place at noon. Broad daylight.

eager4cum
Jun 5, 2019, 1:57 PM
sex - on the shore of lake Meade in Nevada
masturbate - in the waves of Myrtle Beach

Joboo
Jun 6, 2019, 4:03 PM
Some years ago while traveling on business pre 9-11 I was on a red eye from LA to Atlanta. I was watching a hot girl a seat over sleep got hard and slow stroked under my blanket into my drink cup. Several times I pulled the blanket back exposing my hard on, if she had opened an eye I would have been caught. Doing that made me so horny it only took about two minutes to cum.

once while driving on a business trip, I got hard for some reason and I started edging myself. After 40 minutes or so I pushed my dick through the bottom of a styrofoam coffee cup. I edged the head a little with the opening and had tremendous orgasm.
Chattagooga I think.

csreef
Jun 6, 2019, 7:11 PM
When I was 26 I was dating Mrs. Robinson. She was 52. (I was Livin' the Dream! )

One night I went to her house, and as soon as I knocked on the Door, she bolted out , saying her children were there, and she needed to go to the River to cool off.

The road from her house to the river splits left and right, right going to a nice waterfront, Left going to the parking lot of a train station. We went left.....

Near the train station is a small boat launch used for Kayaks, and canoes... So we went to the boat launch.

We get there, and there is this huge Oak Tree floating in the Hudson in this small cove. . We wade out to it, she climbs on it, I follow.... We started to

make out, and one thing leads to another, and we start to screw each other as hard as we can....

I look over to the other side of the cove, and there is the boat club, and they were having a wedding 60 yards from us....:yikes2: Needless to say, no one was

looking at the Bride or the Minister... I was waiting for the cops to come and arrest us....Then Mrs. Robinson dives off the tree into the cove butt naked. By

now, I'm on the shore, she comes up soaking wet, puts on her clothes, and we very slowly walk though the parking lot....

With each step I'm waiting for the police to roll up, and they never showed....:)

Robtiti
Jun 6, 2019, 8:19 PM
When I was 26 I was dating Mrs. Robinson. She was 52. (I was Livin' the Dream! )

One night I went to her house, and as soon as I knocked on the Door, she bolted out , saying her children were there, and she needed to go to the River to cool off.

The road from her house to the river splits left and right, right going to a nice waterfront, Left going to the parking lot of a train station. We went left.....

Near the train station is a small boat launch used for Kayaks, and canoes... So we went to the boat launch.

We get there, and there is this huge Oak Tree floating in the Hudson in this small cove. . We wade out to it, she climbs on it, I follow.... We started to

make out, and one thing leads to another, and we start to screw each other as hard as we can....

I look over to the other side of the cove, and there is the boat club, and they were having a wedding 60 yards from us....:yikes2: Needless to say, no one was

looking at the Bride or the Minister... I was waiting for the cops to come and arrest us....Then Mrs. Robinson dives off the tree into the cove butt naked. By

now, I'm on the shore, she comes up soaking wet, puts on her clothes, and we very slowly walk though the parking lot....

With each step I'm waiting for the police to roll up, and they never showed....:)
Wow! :love:

zbi73
Oct 8, 2019, 2:51 AM
I'm a bit boring. I've masturbated outside in the garden.

Pendragon
Oct 8, 2019, 3:59 AM
I'm a bit boring. I've masturbated outside in the garden.

Hmmm: BORING for you Mate... BUT What Maybe Might U think bout the People who had a chance to Take a Gander at Ya Popping your Pill Off?? ,...Am Sure Somewhere it was just as Erotic and Exciting to be watching and Doing the same???? Hmmmm TC..

Flypaper
Oct 8, 2019, 9:33 PM

In my 20s when I did a lot of driving, I’d often beat off into a sock while the car was on cruise control. One time a trucker honked as he passed lol.

Getting blown while driving was great, and once my gf and I got sloppy drunk at a wedding and ended up naked and fucking by the side of the indoor pool one floor beneath the reception.

Birob67
Oct 8, 2019, 10:51 PM
In a public library when i was 14, looking at art books of male and female nudes.....

cwatt1
Oct 9, 2019, 11:39 AM
When I was about 15 or 16, in the summer I would get up at 2 or 3 in the morning while my parents were asleep, go outside naked, and walk along the sidewalks all the way around the block. I sometimes played with myself while I was walking. If I saw a car coming by I would duck behind the outside wall of the nearest house. Never shot my load though.

Arsamatoria
Oct 9, 2019, 3:02 PM
I’m not sure is this counts, but one day while driving I was having some extremely erotic thoughts, and my dick began to stiffen. I began to rub it through my pant, and after a few minutes I came what seemed to be a gallon in my underwear. As soon as I arrived at my destination I headed straight to the men’s room to clean myself up.

Flypaper
Oct 12, 2019, 3:26 AM
I was on a long backwoods hike with a group, about 20 years ago - peak virility. I was down off the mountain before others but still a few miles from the trailhead. When I got to a creek I stripped and bathed myself, and lolled about in the water. That quickly became erotic so I stood up, young thick erection in hand, and jerked off into the Wild. I figured fuck it, if someone comes along they’ll just have to deal with the nudist having a private moment.

then I just went back into the water and relaxed as the water absorbed all the post orgasmic seed pumping out, and by the time the group arrived I was clothed, clean and verrrrry relaxed.

Bassman777
Oct 12, 2019, 5:11 AM
While driving west on I 8 from Texas to San Diego, it was over 100 degrees and wearing only gymn shorts commando style, I pulled my cock out and started to slowly stroke it. While doing 75 mph, it got harder and harder. The pressure built up in my balls to the point I had to slow down a little and as the other cars passed me on the left, I exploded and a weeks with of man juice shoot out of my rock hard cock like Old Faithful and covering the windshield and the steering wheel. I licked the cum off my left hand while I drove but had to pull into a rest area to clean up the rest.

Zoom1969
Oct 25, 2019, 1:41 PM
Probably one of the strangest places I have masturbated is a golf course when I was in High School. It was the Summer after 11th grade. A buddy I grew up with and me lived near a golf course... He was kind of an exhibitionist. And would get naked a lot. So we would take off our clothes and run around the course late at night. One night we were sitting at a shelter and he started masturbating. I felt awkward and wasn't sure if I should go or stay? Then he mentioned we ought to stroke together. So we did a few times that Summer. We never did really talk about it. And it never really seemed sexual to me. At that point in my life I had never done anything sexual with a guy before and hadn't really thought about it. We lost touch after High School. Looking back I always wish more would have happened. This dude had such a huge dick! I still wonder what it would have been like to blow him and swallow his load!!

Christopher South
Oct 25, 2019, 2:50 PM
I used to have an older buddy that I'd meet up with. One day he said he was doing some work at a famous church in the area and told me to come over and he would give be tour. Showed me around the church, met the pastor and then he took me up into the bell tower and gave me a blow job. I think I'm going to hell for that one.

Cedar
Dec 26, 2019, 6:11 PM
In an abandoned grave yard that at the time you could drive back into and have privacy. He and I like the location was a bit spooky but was so worth receiving the head he'd give I never turned him down. One time while I was blowing him the windows were fogged up and someone banged on the windows we got out of there pretty quick and never returned

cslutt
Dec 29, 2019, 2:03 PM
The wildest time jerking off was in a meat room cooler, I cut a slit into the flank of a hindquarter and started fucking it, then pulled out and finished by hand, cumming all over it, and wiping it off and tossing the paper towel into a bone can. Often wondered if the flank steak I removed from the flank section wpi;d get a woman pregnant if she had taken it home, let it warm up to room temperature and rubbed it all over her wet, drippping pussy!

The hottest sex we ever had together was at a lingerie party, wife was ne of the 'models' and we locked the bathroom door and fucked like banshees, yelling and moaningwhere everyone could hear us, coming out and me paying for the outfit she modeled!

borntosuckcock
Dec 29, 2019, 7:31 PM
Used to jackoff in the girls restrooms after school. Never got caught and the danger made me cum even faster and stronger. Liked to hear girls coming in and peeing. Yes, I’d look over the stall tops.

mottmott
Jan 1, 2020, 1:53 PM
Once when i had trouble sleeping i decided to watch some porn and jack off. Just as i was about to finish i got the idea to go out on my 2nd floor deck on my apartment to cum. as it was about 2 am the chance of getting caught was slim.

69luvr
Jan 1, 2020, 2:57 PM
I had a guy suck me in a crowded movie theater. It was daring but hot. I loved it.

cwatt1
Jan 2, 2020, 10:08 AM
Once when i had trouble sleeping i decided to watch some porn and jack off. Just as i was about to finish i got the idea to go out on my 2nd floor deck on my apartment to cum. as it was about 2 am the chance of getting caught was slim.Did you shoot over the railing and watch it tumble to the ground?

BigAlNYC
Jan 3, 2020, 12:34 PM
Utah.

Warren63
Jan 3, 2020, 8:58 PM
I masturbated driving a big rig down I10 in Texas , done in daytime and nighttime. My wife and I had sex in the front seat of our car just before dusk out side a movie theater in houston, when she got turned on she forgot about the people all around us. She sucked my dock one evening coming back from houston, took me 45 minutes to cum ,her jaws were sore for a week ,don't know how many drivers was her ass in the air. She broke our arm rest that day.

LVTOGP
Jan 4, 2020, 12:24 AM
Just wore a big plug, with a remote bullet into the theater... climaxed but couldn’t do anything about it until after. She just smiled that she was in control of it. Anyone else?

catcc67
Jan 5, 2020, 2:03 PM
First post!

I've jerked off at my desk at work a few times, routinely rub one out in bed while my wife sleeps (at least I think she's sleeping) and one time when my wife was passed out drunk (at least I think she was passed out) I jerked off over and onto her naked body.

The other night I was in the hot tub alone. After taking my shorts off and letting the jet pumps have their way with me I decided I needed to take a naked stroll around our in-ground pool (about 40 degrees out). It was pitch dark but the street lights were on as were my neighbors lights. Walking around naked is so exhilarating. Part way through my walk about I gave myself an extremely satisfying hand-job where it seemed that everyone in the world could see me. After I blew my load I couldn't believe how cold I got so I scurried back to the tub.

May have to try the naked stroll again before the snow comes.

Watcherintheroom
Jan 6, 2020, 9:13 PM
At the high school after hours while waiting for my brothers wrestling practice to be over. I'd go in a bathroom stall and rub one out...

Sundazzled
Jan 7, 2020, 12:24 AM
Most unusual place? Let’s see... in a roadside cornfield during a rainstorm ... under a covered bridge, No, wait, the most unusual would be up in the branches of an ancient oak tree during a naked woodland romp with a nudist buddy up in central Wisconsin.

I’ve loved tree climbing since I was a kid, and to this day, some trees just beg to be climbed. Low hanging boughs sometimes just yield perfect access to the secret, shaded world that lies among the widespread branches. I discovered just such a tree, a huge oak, and scrambled up onto a big bough maybe 12 or 15 feet above the ground. With some difficulty, my friend, Dick, followed.

It was a lovely summer afternoon. We had the woods to ourselves, and the warm sun dappled through the leafy canopy, affording us near complete concealment should anyone happen by, but no one did. Sitting face to face, straddling the big bough with our legs, we were only inches apart. I couldn’t help noticing that Dick semi-erect, and before long, I was slowly running my hand up and down the length of his impressive cock, bracing myself with the other hand so I wouldn’t fall. It didn’t take long before Richard announced through half closed eyelids that he was about to orgasm. He half-heartedly begged me to stop, but I knew he didn’t mean it. So I continued administering long, rhythmic strokes until he erupted like Vesuvius, delivering a half dozen or so jets of warm cum, some of which I directed onto my belly and my own throbbing erection.

Having another guy’s cum splash on me, particularly on my cock and balls is a major turn-on, and thanks to Dick’s copious load, I was fully aroused. I’d have been happy to bring myself off with Rich just watching. I started masturbating, using his slippery semen as a lube. But my flush-faced friend protested, saying he wanted the experience of making me cum. He coaxed me into standing up, which seemed a feat worthy of the Flying Walenda, given the narrowness of our precarious perch. Slowly, awkwardly, I rose to a more or less standing posture. With the roughness of tree bark beneath my bare feet, I eased back until my backside rested against the tree trunk. Supporting myself in this way, I found my cock flagging within easy reach of Dick’s mouth, and he wasted no time running his tongue over the purplish head, then took it into his eager mouth. Dick insisted he’d never sucked another guy before, but his technique, and the way he played his tongue against my super-sensitive frenulum had me cumming hard in a matter of seconds.

Warren63
Jan 9, 2020, 5:29 PM
Naked outside jerking off in the cold air is exhilarating.

Warren63
Jan 9, 2020, 5:41 PM
My wife came into the bathroom a few years ago, sat down and peed. The asked me to stand up and lean her way ,she gave me a great blowjob and swallowed every drop . We still talk about that she loved swallowing cum!

biwmtrucker44
Jan 12, 2020, 2:58 PM
I masturbated driving a big rig down I10 in Texas , done in daytime and nighttime. My wife and I had sex in the front seat of our car just before dusk out side a movie theater in houston, when she got turned on she forgot about the people all around us. She sucked my dock one evening coming back from houston, took me ys 45 minutes to cum ,her jaws were sore for a week ,don't know how many drivers was her ass in the air. She broke our arm rest that day. I have jerked off in my Big truck driving down several interstate Highways.Stood on my Step in the middle of a Truck stop late at night and jerked. I have also Jerked on the front porch of my sisters house late at night. I was house/Dog sitting while she was on Vacation.

Thickdick529
Jan 31, 2020, 9:10 AM
Jerked off while driving in rush hour traffic.

Fucked a cousin in the kitchen with her mom in the next room.

cwatt1
Feb 1, 2020, 10:54 AM
Fucked a cousin in the kitchen with her mom in the next room.

That is definitely hot.

mottmott
Mar 22, 2020, 2:23 PM
Did you shoot over the railing and watch it tumble to the ground?
Yes I did.54806The view in daylight.

Bluehill
Apr 19, 2020, 6:33 AM
With my first wife at the top of a tower in an old English Castle.

i had an affair with a girl of Nigerian descent (I'm white British) and she was religious as much as she was horny! It was quite bizarre fucking her on the floor in her lounge whilst the TV was blasting out a Helll and Damnation sermon from some fundamentalist preacher!!

Robtiti
Apr 19, 2020, 10:16 AM
Oh to have been a fly on the wall for both scenes. lol
With my first wife at the top of a tower in an old English Castle.

i had an affair with a girl of Nigerian descent (I'm white British) and she was religious as much as she was horny! It was quite bizarre fucking her on the floor in her lounge whilst the TV was blasting out a Helll and Damnation sermon from some fundamentalist preacher!!

dan.woodlawn
Apr 19, 2020, 11:56 AM
When younger, my girlfriend and her friend were doing a sleep over. They were in the nice tree fort and we were just chatting. Then i said i would stay til they fell asleep...lights go out, my girl unzips me and sucks me off as quiet as she can...pretty sure other girl heard it...i came and left thinking it was awkward...now, i fucking missed a chance to make it better

Footstep40
Apr 19, 2020, 1:14 PM
Personally: in the bed of an F250 with this rancher I used to date out in a field, we were surprised when we both came up for air and realized we had an audience of about 10 cows around his truck.
Professionally: on an office floor while 2 strangers at that time watched us go at it, but at least they were nice and handed us the lube.

cheil77
Apr 19, 2020, 4:44 PM
In a study room at the local college. Top buddy banged me on all the desks and tables in the room. It was so hot. We were both hoping another student would walk in catching us then joining us but never happened. Just the2 of us was awesome

gtxbim
Apr 21, 2020, 7:00 AM
Being into public sex, there are a number of places:
- in the gym, sauna and shower (mostly HJs and BJs but I’ve been fucked in both once)
- in a few gay bars, but I wasn’t the only one naked and having sex so it didn’t feel so taboo
- in a transgender bar a gurl gave me a blowjob
- I gave head to a men’s underwear store owner. He came on my face and I walked out with cum in my hair and face.
- on a boat on a lake I had a bi threesome with a couple.
- in a midwestern strip club when they had their fetish nights. I usually wear panties and stockings (only) which is a great conversation starter.
- at hippie hollow in Austin (nude beach)

and the list goes on.

in terms of masturbation, pretty much anywhere I can reasonably get away with it. But I really like driving naked, so that provides the most opportunity.

chargersfan
Apr 21, 2020, 7:04 PM
As for rubbing one out I’ve done in my office when I was there early one morning and when I was younger in a delivery truck in a parking lot and blew right into a Gatorade bottle ... GF and I fucked on a fire escape at dinner one time .... that one made me nervous with people all around and cars driving right under us ...

Mike1026
Apr 27, 2020, 2:27 AM
Got boarded while deer hunting from a tree stand, jacked off,, didn't see any deer.
Wife and I had sex while looking at an empty apartment thinking about renting. I sat on the toilet while she slipped my dick in!

querty
Apr 27, 2020, 6:57 AM
Stroked off in a traffic jam with cars all around me. Banged my teenage girlfriend on the floor of the dining room with her mom in the connecting kitchen. We weren't sure if she was listening/watching, which freaked my GF out, but made her more wet and me horny as fuck.

RisingBi
Apr 27, 2020, 10:47 AM
For five years when we were both 8-13 years old, my best friend across the street and I would go to these bushes lining a busy main street and at one end of a hydro field (fields in our small city that had the huge electric towers running through them). In the middle of this one huge, long bush was a good sized open space like a cave. We would go into this bush cave (from the hydro field side), with its soft leafy floor, take off all our clothes, lay them down on the ground, stand, kneel, or lay down on top of our clothes, and then take turns rubbing each other's cocks, kissing, licking, and sucking our cocks, rubbing our cockheads on each other's asshole openings, and when we were in the older years, fucking each other's assholes.

I have no clue how we knew how to do all these things, because neither of us had ever seen or heard of guys doing this to each other. I guess it was just instinctual, wired into our genes. But, OMG, it was the most fun I've ever had to date! We could see through the leaves glimpses of the passing cars, but when we saw or heard someone walking by on the sidewalk 3 feet from where we were playing, we had to make sure to freeze in the middle of whatever we were doing and be as quiet as possible. The location, the danger, being naked outdoors, being naked together, doing something taboo, and enjoying each other's bodies so much, was exhilarating beyond imagination.

In the late fall, winter, and early spring, when it was too cold and our leaf covering was gone, we would have to take our sex games into the basements of our respective houses, or hiding behind my dad's car in our attached garage, and while our parents were home. We of course had to be as quiet as possible and couldn't get fully naked because we had to be ready to quickly get dressed if we heard anyone coming! That was all so exciting in it's own way, as you can imagine. But sometimes we would be alone in the house, and then have the opportunity to be more open in our boyhood fun, though still not completely naked so that we could quickly dress if we heard anyone coming home.

My buddy & I unfortunately drifted apart once we hit high school, and he eventually got married and had children. I never did, having lifelong bad luck with women, having had only two long-term relationships with women in my life so far, both crazy rollercoaster relationships, one for 5 years and one for 3. I never had any gay feelings again until I hit 30: in the middle of that first relationship when my girlfriend and I were on a 9-month break, while my heart was filled with pain from her breaking up with me, my gay feelings ignited, big-time. And the second relationship just ended this past December. So in these adventurous 28 years since I was 30, when I wasn't together with either girlfriend, I have been sucking and more recently rimming & fucking men. But nothing has been so exhilarating as playing with my best friend in our boy cave so long ago.

tenka
Apr 30, 2020, 8:35 AM
thats one i hadnt thought about in awhile lets see strangest place it was when I was 15 he was 14 i had sex was in a chicken coop on my friends farm his mother and grandmother were there inside the house and the walls were paper thin so we went walking the farm got horny he said he wanted to get fucked hard and I was game being a horny teen you don't think to much with your brain in your head but the brain down stairs tends to take over. so we entered the coop closed the door and I fucked him roughly for about an hour Cuming 4 or 5 times in his tight hole. he had came twice but wanted more so I bent over to let him fuck me that's when his brother opened the door with his dad behind him. to collect eggs his eyes were wide as the moon seeing his sons dick in my as just got the first two inches in. they were nice enough to let us continue after they collected eggs though I think the brother watched through the cracks lol. there was another time getting head from the head cheer leader under the bleachers in highs school. as for masturbating lets see there is the mall bathroom while other guys were in the next stall with enough space between the back wall behind the toilet and the stall wall to see through I watched many guys piss or even beat there meat. hmm oh riding down the road with my friends mom driving us i'd bein the back blowing her son while her daughter blew me. I beat it in plain day light at the park I was always horny at this time then oh high school fresh man year I always beat off between classes in the bathroom or locker room was caught by the gym coach persuaded him not to write me up by giving him head found out he liked watching me while I beat it and just wanted to make him self know at that time. umm oh there was getting fucked in the museum let's see I think it was in the basement the first time then in the triceratops exhibit durning breaks of volunteering there. hmm oh when I worked at the old ryans before they closed where I lived at the time I was the dish washer durning down time I rubbed one out in the sink and washed it down.

Arsamatoria
May 2, 2020, 4:29 PM
When I was about 14, I would blew my cousin, under water in his above ground pool. We both loved it.

CockHummer
May 3, 2020, 3:25 AM
My ex and I when we were kids would go to a beach on the Connecticut shore. There was a long stretch of fairly dead highway on the route we took, so the bathing suit and bikini would come off and we'd drive a long stretch getting away with doing something really horny but not at all safe. She always had to drive because she would get carsick if she was in the car when someone else was driving, but she was fine if she drove. With the steering wheel in the way, it made it hard for me to do hat I'd have liked for her, so she would focus on me (rather than on the highway). We'd be naked pawing at each other for a bit, but it always worked up to the point where she was bent sideways over my groin to where I sat in the front passenger seat and without eyes on the road or a hand on the wheel, she would suck my cock. To make it work, I reached over to steer from the right side and told her what she needed to do with her feet regarding maintaining appropriate speed of the vehicle. It was such a horny experience, we'd repeat it on the way home, and then once we were back at my house, we'd quickly shower off all the sand and muck from a day at the beach and fuck our brains out. It was just amazing!!!

As far as jerking off goes, I've done that in plenty of crazy places, but the one that stands out was when I was about fifteen on vacation in Portland, Maine, and we were staying in a hotel that had twenty-odd floors. I found that the elevator went up to a level where you could walk out a door onto the flat roof of the building way up in the sky, and although the likelihood anyone else was going to decide to just come up onto the roof at the same time I was there was not high, I had done it, so it was far from impossible. I really liked to feel I was at risk of getting caught, so I took my clothes off at one corner of the roof and walked to the opposite corner of the rectangular roof of this pretty large sky scraper, totally naked and jerking off as I went. it made me really horny to be stark naked and in one sense right out in the open, and to know that if someone showed up, I wouldn't have a chance of getting near my clothes in time to cover up. I came really hard, looking down on the city from way up there.