PDA

View Full Version : Getting Married

Mrs. Taz
Jun 10, 2006, 3:48 PM
taz and I are finally getting married, I am so happy!! I am also stressing lol, we are getting married on the 16th of this month and not much more time to do anything to be ready and still have lots to do.

Flounder1967
Jun 10, 2006, 3:53 PM
Good luck Kitten and taz

ladydelanie
Jun 10, 2006, 3:53 PM
Congratulations to you both......May you have a life of love and happiness....Beautiful memories and years of pleasure....... :)

ladyd ;)

texasman6172003
Jun 10, 2006, 3:57 PM
Hi Kitten and Taz. I hope y'all are married for a very long and happy time. And try not to stress to much over it Kitten,it can take away some of the enjoyment of what is supposed to be a verry special moment for y'all. Once again congrats to you two. :) . Take care ..

JohnnyV
Jun 10, 2006, 4:00 PM
:female: :angel: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

CONGRATULATIONS! If you can, forward us a link to your registry in pvt messages .... but don't be bummed if I can only afford a small gift right now; i'm broke!

Love,
J

Brian
Jun 10, 2006, 4:00 PM
CONGRATULATIONS KITTEN AND TAZ!

- Drew :paw:

arana
Jun 10, 2006, 4:24 PM
Congratulations Kitten and Taz!!!!
Hope everything goes as planned this time and you two are very happy!

jaywren
Jun 10, 2006, 4:31 PM
brilliant news, i am so happy for both of you. I wish you everything you wish for yourselves and much more.

congratulations from the other side of the pond!

jaywren
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :tongue: :)

Mrs.F
Jun 10, 2006, 4:42 PM
:bigrin: :bigrin: CONGRATULATIONS :bigrin: :bigrin:
TO THE HAPPY COUPLE
KITTEN AND TAZ!

:smirlove2 WISHING YOU MANY YEARS OF HAPPINESS TOGETHER :smirlove2

MRS.F ;)

wildangel
Jun 10, 2006, 4:50 PM
:love87: CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wish you two much happiness!! :love87:

Lisa (va)
Jun 10, 2006, 5:10 PM
Wonderful news there Kitten !!!!!!!!

Congratulations to the both of you !! Wishes the both you all the joy and happiness that life can bestow upon you.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

Spicy
Jun 10, 2006, 6:04 PM
Congratulations!!! I wish you 2 only the very best. I am so happy for you both. I wish you both a long and happy married life together.

Spicy

Mrs. Taz
Jun 10, 2006, 6:10 PM
a registry has been set up on www.walmart.com if any of you would like to know and ty for all the nice comments.

arana
Jun 10, 2006, 6:17 PM
You forgot to say what name to look under Kitten :tong:

onewhocares
Jun 10, 2006, 6:17 PM
Congratulations to you Both!!!

Bill and I wish you many years filled with LOVE, happiness, communication,understanding and JOY.

Belle

allbimyself
Jun 10, 2006, 6:18 PM
Congrats to both of you. :bigrin:

Michael623
Jun 10, 2006, 7:25 PM
Congratulations Kitten and Taz. Wishing you many happy years together.

Mrs. Taz
Jun 10, 2006, 7:51 PM
wanna know what name to look under just ask taz.

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 10, 2006, 7:54 PM
Oh wow you two... Congratulations to the both of you!!!! I wish you much happiness to share for the rest of your lives.

Kisses and hugs,
Michelle

wellred
Jun 10, 2006, 7:57 PM
May your wedding day fill you with joy; and may your marriage journey be one during which you enrich each other's lives. Day-by-day, remember to encourage your loved one to be their highest self and to feel wholly adored.

With Love and Light,
Red

MotherGoose
Jun 10, 2006, 8:01 PM
Congratulations to you both! May all your days be filled with wedded bliss!

Macy :angel:

gina42
Jun 10, 2006, 8:12 PM
~~~~~~Congratulations Kitten & Taz!~~~~~~
how about letting us know your address as well so that we can send you a card.....wishing you both the very best of luck....
hugs gina &mihh :)

Mrs. Taz
Jun 10, 2006, 9:07 PM
people who want to send cards and things to us need to email taz67156 on this site and he will email u back with info.

canuckotter
Jun 10, 2006, 9:52 PM
Grats! And remember, if you have people helping you with the wedding stuff, make sure they understand what you want. The hardest thing about wedding helpers is getting them to do what you want, instead of what they want. :rolleyes: And don't forget to have a ridiculous amount of fun!

lilmzangelic
Jun 10, 2006, 10:37 PM
Congrats :)

meteast chick
Jun 10, 2006, 11:32 PM
Congratulations and good luck Kitten and Taz!!!

May your life together bring nothing but joy and happiness all around!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxo
meteast

:love1: :love1: :love1: :love1: :love1: :love1: :love1: :love1: :love1:

taz67156
Jun 10, 2006, 11:40 PM
Thanks everyone,

those of you that would like to send something please just leave me a messege here or email me and I'll reply back asap to all of you just let me know if your wanting home address or the link we are on.

taz67156

strawberry8302
Jun 12, 2006, 12:59 AM
Congrats guys! Good luck, and may your wedding be the most beautiful turnout around! May you guys spend many years together!

taz67156
Jun 14, 2006, 3:29 PM
we are down to the last couple of days and things are going crazy for us since we are trying to make sure everything is set to go for the 16th kittens parents are all for it and mine think we are moving to fast even though we have been wanting to do this for some time now.

taz67156

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 14, 2006, 3:40 PM
I know that it is easier said than done, but try not to stress. The purpose of a wedding day is that the two of you get married. You and Kitten want and deserve to be together, and not only do you have the love and support of each other, but the love and support of all your friends here. Good luck you two and best wishes for a future full of happiness and love.

Michelle

jenniferhell@hotmail
Jun 14, 2006, 6:24 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :love1: :love1: :yinyang: :smirlove2 :smirlove2 :smirlove2 congrats kitten and tazz hope you have a fun long life together :flag2: :flag3: :flag1:

Mrs. Taz
Jun 14, 2006, 6:57 PM
Thank you all for your wonderful thoughts and words of wisdom. Yall almost make me cry, and believe me, I have done enough of that already and I believe I am gunna cry at my own wedding. :) I am so excited, prewedding gitters and all. :)

rupertbare
Jun 15, 2006, 2:33 AM
Hey..............brilliant news!!!!!

Congratulations Kitten and Taz!!!

With heaps and heaps of love

Rupe

naughty-slave-gurl
Jun 15, 2006, 3:52 AM
im sooooooooooo happy for u both!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats again hunnys...

love u

NSG

AlaskanGirl
Jun 15, 2006, 9:49 AM
CONGRATS FOR THE TWO OF YOU!!!!!!!!!

I know what it's like kitten, and if i can do it so can you!
i wish you two the best, i always have. And no matter what anyone can say you know it in your heart that he is the right one for you other wise you would not have to say "do i have to?" lol... i wish you both the best again. and hope that you will give him a kiss the on the cheek and tell him that he best be treatin you the best he can! lol
HuGs and LoTs Of KiSsEs :smirlove2
AG

taz67156
Jun 16, 2006, 1:24 PM
Hey everyone,
Today is the big day for us so far everything is going good and we have more people showing up than I was expecting too. I'm not sure when we will be on next cause its going to be wild at home tonight lol

arana
Jun 16, 2006, 2:07 PM
I hope it all goes smoothly for you Two! Will you share pictures and let us know how everything was?
Next time we see you kitten you'll be Mrs. Taz, how cool.

biecnal
Jun 16, 2006, 3:31 PM
Well, congrats to you both!!! That is awesome. :bibounce:

Mrs. Taz
Jun 17, 2006, 4:55 PM
Things went great on our part but a little messed up for the other bride and groom. everything went as planed at the wedding and then at the reception we feed eachother cake and I was being nice about it at first and then he started to shove it in my mouth(he says he didnt) so I started shoving it in his and it got all over our faces, almost went in my nose. lol. my sister said my name to get my attention and then next thing I know she is taking my pic. taz had icing all over his face also and we got a pic of him. we also did the arm wrapping thing(not sure what you call it) and drank our punch. It was lots of fun. we had about 20some people there not including the people in the wedding, and taz and I got atleast 4 to 6 gifts. I got bird seed down my dress, and also when taz fed me the cake it had also gone down my dress.lol

curious married m
Jun 17, 2006, 5:10 PM
Hope all goes as you dream for the future. Congrats and best wishes for your life ahead from this point forward. CMM & family

wildangel
Jun 17, 2006, 5:51 PM
CONGRATS MR. AND MRS. TAZ!!!

My darling hubby and I got married nine months ago and I think we're still on our honeymoon. ;) I hope the two of you much happiness and a fabulous honeymoon. Don't you dare think about getting online to respond to us until you're both so tired you can't even pick up your heads. :bigrin:

arana
Jun 17, 2006, 6:33 PM
:bounce:YAY!!! Welcome to your new life of Mr. and Mrs.!:bounce:
Please share pictures Kitten and Taz!!!

Mrs.F
Jun 17, 2006, 7:30 PM
CONGRATULATIONS MR. AND MRS. TAZ! :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

Wishing you many yrs. of happiness and joy.

Mrs.F :)

JohnnyV
Jun 17, 2006, 7:56 PM
Congrats Taz and Kitten!

Don't sweat the cake problems, it's all part of the charm! When Mrs. Valjean & I tied the knot, she threw the bouquet and it fell on the ground, because none of the single women at the wedding wanted to fight for it! That was much worse.

J

tatooedpunk
Jun 17, 2006, 8:28 PM
Congrats, you 2 will be married now i wish you all the best
i've been married 10 years i hope you will be as happy as i am

wildangel
Jun 17, 2006, 9:30 PM
:bounce:YAY!!! Welcome to your new life of Mr. and Mrs.!:bounce:
Please share pictures Kitten and Taz!!!

I agree with Arana...PICTURES!! PICTURES!!! Those of us who couldn't be there want to be able to share your happy moments with you. :bigrin:

usedbear1950
Jun 17, 2006, 11:47 PM
I wish you love, repsect, communication, joy, hot sex, long cuddles, sunshine, good health.......and everything that is good and wonderful. Be each others best friends. Love each other uncondtionally. Care for each other.

Love & Kisses

ur ever luvin
usedbear
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

RebekaLee
Jun 18, 2006, 4:27 PM
CONGRATS KIT KAT and TAZ!!!!!!! i wish you two the best!

Mrs. Taz
Jun 22, 2006, 9:04 PM
Here are the pics I told yall I would post up of our wedding. :)

arana
Jun 22, 2006, 9:15 PM
From what I can see of it Kitten and Taz, you had a lovely wedding and you clean up pretty good Taz! lol You look beautiful Kitten. Thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Taz
Jun 22, 2006, 9:18 PM
lol,yeah he does, ty. was one of the best days of my life. :)