PDA

View Full Version : embarrassed

Emotional Masochist
Mar 13, 2012, 9:09 PM
Not sure if this was addressed before but i kind of have issues using the smileys sometimes and there is no embarrased smiley when posting in the forum or private messaging :(

Long Duck Dong
Mar 13, 2012, 9:28 PM
:oh: is that one not suitable..... its the OH one... you need to click on the more tab when you are using the smileys in the forum but yes I know what you mean about the embarrassed smiley

welickit
Mar 14, 2012, 5:21 PM
This is really something. Someone wanting to be embarrassed. If you need to have an embarrassed icon you might be in the wrong place. Last time I checked this was an adult rated site. There has to be something better to complain about.

fredtyg
Mar 14, 2012, 5:46 PM
I could see how someone posting might want to illustrate how he or she is embarrassed about something they wrote about.

welickit
Mar 14, 2012, 8:35 PM
You are right, a juvenile might do that.

tenni
Mar 14, 2012, 8:57 PM
I can completely understand EM. Anyone, well most people, can feel that they may want to use such a symbol if they are disclosing something intimate or the first time. I'm sure that there are other situations where that symbol may be used appropriately. It part of internet communication.

justlooking222
Mar 22, 2012, 6:52 AM
You are right, a juvenile might do that.

hmm didn't yo momma ever tell you that if you don't have something nice to say, keep your mouth shut?

I've noticed your continual need to criticize people here in order to build yourself up or imagine that you are better than others.

now THAT is juvenile !

void()
Mar 23, 2012, 9:11 AM
ლ(╹◡╹ლ) (http://emojicons.com/) You might find something there.

*pan*
Mar 31, 2012, 11:15 AM
hmmm, embarrassed adult bisexuals :banghead:, wonder what will be next lmao :suave:

elian
Mar 31, 2012, 2:16 PM
What about the one that blushes??

Let's try it out :

"Oh dear, my pants are down around my ankles in front of the whole mens basketball team!!" :oh:

I believe the code is ": oh :"

Not sure if this was addressed before but i kind of have issues using the smileys sometimes and there is no embarrased smiley when posting in the forum or private messaging :(

mariersa
Mar 31, 2012, 11:15 PM
hmm didn't yo momma ever tell you that if you don't have something nice to say, keep your mouth shut?

I've noticed your continual need to criticize people here in order to build yourself up or imagine that you are better than others.

now THAT is juvenile !

Yes, isn't THAT juvenile !!

mariersa
Mar 31, 2012, 11:18 PM

Maybe you've confused yourself? are you Emotional? or a Masochist? not sure you can be both. Possible I guess but not probable. Maybe you should be Masochistically Emotional, just a thought.
teehee