PDA

View Full Version : To sleaze or not to sleaze

happyjoe68
Jun 10, 2006, 1:55 PM
In the absence of love and affection from someone/anyone special, should I be a naughty boy and go out and get some fun from a complete stranger?

I'm sure I know the answer that most people will post, but would like to hear people's thoughts anyway

Driver 8
Jun 10, 2006, 2:05 PM
Sure, why not? Just be careful.

(And I assume that's the answer you're expecting.)

arana
Jun 10, 2006, 2:57 PM
Do you HAVE someone special that is not showing you love and affection therefore you want to go out and get some or are you just alone and single right now? And how strange are these strangers? :tong:

julie
Jun 10, 2006, 2:58 PM
....naughty boy??

....i'm not sure getting your needs met by a complete stranger makes you a naughty boy happyjoe...

.....a man with sexual needs and desires maybe.. but naughty? nah, i dont think so...

.....and my response to your question 'should i go out and get some fun with a complete stranger?'....

only you know the answer to that one hun :cool:

.....hugs anyway sweet buddy...jxx n play safely ;) xxx

DiamondDog
Jun 10, 2006, 3:18 PM
I'm all for it as long as you're not doing it to cheat/spite on someone who you're already with in a presumabely closed monogamous relationship.
Otherwise go for it.
I don't like tricking (one night stands) but sometimes I'll do it every so often.

JohnnyV
Jun 10, 2006, 3:23 PM
I think you should definitely go out and have some fun, with the conditions that (1) the other person must be willing, (2) you must really be attracted to other person, and (3) you aren't going to feel terribly guilty afterwards.

Oh, and be safe.

J