PDA

View Full Version : Font Colors?

biguycancun
Mar 11, 2012, 10:05 AM
The orange color used to list topics in the forum is hard to read (at least for me).

**Peg**
Mar 11, 2012, 12:25 PM
same for me, pastel is NOT a good idea IMO, but I doubt the orange will be changed back to black

Long Duck Dong
Mar 11, 2012, 11:14 PM
I am red and green colorblind, so parts of the site was just grey for me........

I normally use a custom template of a pale / light blue faded background ( bottom of the page is a good example of the color ) with enhanced light / dark grey and normal / bold font for things like websites and then get others to do the color schemes for them......

the current forum color scheme, ( I am assuming its normal and bolded green font for threads ) is perfect for me.....as the normal / bolded aspects, mean that I can see what I have read and what i have not read.... and the lack of color is not really a issue.....

goldenfinger
Mar 12, 2012, 7:24 PM
My fading eye sight is having a hard time reading this. Could we please have bold type fonts.

**Peg**
Mar 13, 2012, 1:29 PM
oh wow Drew, the colour of the usernames on the "who's online" list are now a LOT easier to read. I really like this teal/greeny-blue colour... how did you know that's the colour of my desktop? <grin> thanks !