PDA

View Full Version : Hello....

steven_356
Mar 5, 2012, 8:50 PM
Well to start out with Hi everyone. How is it going? I am from the Dells Area and was wondering if there is anyone out there for me that has the same sexuality. I am bisexual looking for others that will love me for who I am.

Brian
Mar 6, 2012, 2:16 AM
Hello and welcome.

- Drew :paw:

Realist
Mar 6, 2012, 10:58 AM
Welcome, Steven. Yes, there is someone, somewhere, who will love you just as you are.

It took me way too long to learn that fact, but when I thought it no longer possible, I found the person I've wanted and needed all my life.

My only advice to you is, don't settle for less than you want......... because if you do, you will never be fulfilled.

Good luck; you've found the right place.

lt12855
Mar 6, 2012, 11:15 AM
I agree that you really do not want to settle for just anyone or any relationship. Be patient. Someone is waiting somewhere to meet you.

onewhocares
Mar 6, 2012, 9:57 PM
Hi Steven,

WELCOME to this site. Normally I am the unofficial WELCOME WAGON from the glorious Commonwealth of Massachusetts...but WE welcome you. Come here, read, meet new people and find out what this place is all about. We do not bite.........................ok................... ..so we only nibble a bit at a time.

Belle

steven_356
Mar 6, 2012, 10:44 PM
Thank you all for the nice comments. I hope to see and read more. Something about me is that I am a self published author and I am going to contests for Script writing. I hope that someday I can be accepted in my writing and script writing while doing so I can love and to hang onto a relationship with a male and female so I am kinda Polymourus.