PDA

View Full Version : cockrings

topcat0204
Mar 4, 2012, 7:29 PM
I have heard many different views on wether it's safe to continualy wear a cockring or should it be removed after sex, really don't know whats safe. Any help from experts out there.

Long Duck Dong
Mar 4, 2012, 7:53 PM
you will find many differing opinions..... lol... but medically its been said that prolonged usage of a cockring can lead to erectile issues due to penile tissue stressing..... or in simple terms, its like trying to maintain a permanent erection, ya cock gets tired...lol

personally, I think its a individual thing, some people will see no side effects, others will...... so best to ask ya doc or a med expert about your cock and how it may be affected, that way you get a personal opinion about your cock...

axlton
Mar 4, 2012, 9:18 PM
You should never wear anything that impedes the flow of blood for more than 20-30 minutes. Anything longer and not only do you run the risk of damaging the erectile tissues, but worse, tissue necrosis.

Realist
Mar 5, 2012, 10:10 AM
I agree with Axlton. 30 minutes would be the absolute maximum time for a tight cock ring to be in place!

My urologist was explaining about penile implants. He had recently done one for a 31 year old fellow, who ruined his ability to get erect by wearing a cock ring, too long on many occasions. (He thought it was cool to have a "Natural" bulge in his jeans) It could have been worse....it's possible that he could have lost his penis alltogether!

With the $22,000 he paid for the implant, the guy could have taken his dates on some very rewarding vacations!