PDA

View Full Version : saying still around

SJ37AndSteph
Mar 3, 2012, 11:53 AM
Sending this out to my friends on bisexual I am still around I have been really sick the past two months . Been seeing a cardio doctor as well just can't seem to figure out wats wrong I tire quickly and have more bad days than good hoping I can pop into chat to see u all but time for me to rest love to all my friends and big hugs !!

DuckiesDarling
Mar 4, 2012, 2:11 AM
Omg {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Twin}}}}}}}}}}}} I have missed seeing you around and I will be thinking of you, hope you get to feeling better soon, hon. Love you.

binow123
Mar 4, 2012, 8:18 AM
Sweet-Have you had your thyroid checked? How about your iron or potassium level? Women loose both of those every month during their cycle-a great deal more than a man.

Brian
Mar 4, 2012, 9:41 AM
I hope you feeling better and back to a 100% soon SJ.

- Drew :paw:

SJ37AndSteph
Mar 4, 2012, 11:42 AM
Twin I love you lots and have missed u hope ur doing well I seen the news bout the bad weather u all have had down there hugs to u n LDD go in Thursday for dye to but put in me to look at my heart but am still here

SJ37AndSteph
Mar 4, 2012, 11:43 AM
Binow ty for ur concern it was sweet but they have checked all that they think it has to do with my heart but hugs to u

SJ37AndSteph
Mar 4, 2012, 11:45 AM
((((Drew )))))))) ty its sweet to know I have so many friends and I do love this love this new site and hopefully soon we will get answer take care

Hephaestion
Mar 4, 2012, 12:32 PM
Good Luck Sweet.

SJ37AndSteph
Mar 4, 2012, 1:14 PM
(((((((((Heph ))))))))))))))) thanks abunch

DuckiesDarling
Mar 4, 2012, 11:11 PM
Twin, you please let us know what's going on each step of the way. Hopefully, they will find the problem and it will be easily corrected. You are much too young for this, ))){{{{{{Twin}}}}}} who is only a bit older than me.

coyotedude
Mar 5, 2012, 2:12 AM
Oh, no! Take care! Hoping for the best!

SJ37AndSteph
Mar 5, 2012, 2:21 AM
Ty my favorite coyote yes they think it's my heart will keep u all updated hugs yote

*pan*
Mar 5, 2012, 3:07 AM
best wishes to you and hope you feel better soon,

csrakate
Mar 5, 2012, 9:08 AM
Hope all goes well, SJ! Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

Realist
Mar 5, 2012, 9:53 AM
SJ, They are doing some remarkable things with heart-medicine these days...much more than ever before. I hope you have one of these miracle workers taking care of you and that you'll soon be back to the old you!

Hugs and best of luck to you!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 5, 2012, 12:21 PM
Hey Sweets, you are a beautiful lady with a beautiful heart. I know all will be well soon.
Big hugs to ya Girlfriend.
Yer Cat.

chook
Mar 5, 2012, 10:36 PM
Hi Sweet, Hang in there, you are in my thoughts and prayers.....get well soon so I can bug ya again.

Chook :rolleyes: