PDA

View Full Version : Speechless,,

goldenfinger
Feb 25, 2012, 3:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5EDVVP861Q&feature=related

DuckiesDarling
Feb 25, 2012, 4:58 AM
There is a major difference between disciplining a child and beating a child. I would love to know how these people were able to adopt the children as well as with the amount of children already present. I would question as to whether or not CPS was ever involved considering the parents were so adamant about religion. Were anyone else in the family aware the abuse was going on? Did anyone try to stop it? There are many different things that could be said about this, but in the end it's horrible, truly horrible.

void()
Feb 25, 2012, 7:49 AM
There is a major difference between disciplining a child and beating a child.

Agree there. Lived through examples of both. In this case sounds like discipline turned to abuse. Someone lost control. You do not meter out discipline unless you are disciplined yourself. "The road to hell is oft paved with good intentions." -- Milton

elian
Feb 25, 2012, 5:24 PM
This probably happens much too often in our world. My parents used "the board of education" on me, but I can count the number of times they did it. I think fearing the threat had more of an effect on getting me to think about my actions than the actual physical feeling of the spanking.

Paul B.
Feb 25, 2012, 7:00 PM
Thank God I'm an atheist!!!!!!!

void()
Feb 25, 2012, 9:04 PM
I understand your ironic point. Further understand there being good and bad in all walks of life. If you know better, show better. Slinging mud gets your hands dirty, too.

Paul B.
Feb 25, 2012, 9:21 PM
Ok, Dweller. After I wash my hands, I'll sit down & try to look more closely for the "good" in this situation.

void()
Feb 26, 2012, 8:34 AM
Not saying there is good in it. Sorry, not quite sure what I'm aiming at. Lots of static going on at my end. Not your fault.