PDA

View Full Version : Your first awakening

goldenfinger
Feb 24, 2012, 1:08 AM
Just found this scene on youtube. As a straight 20 something long ago, it was the first gay scene in a movie which made me very very horny. Love to see a remake of that movie as the book tells it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guCGGjrYHUo&feature=related

What was your first awakening scene from a movie

RavenEye
Feb 24, 2012, 2:56 AM
That movie was in 1978??? :O!!! I keep thinking mainstream LGBT was only recent but I guess I'm wrong. >.< Well with my generation it's easier cause we have Logo. I always knew I liked both so it wasn't a "Straight-to-gay" or vice versa. Anywho the first gay movie I watched was Latter Days and I still love it! Also the short film called Dare. ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVC5TZRCWVg I really wished they had used the original actors from the short film for the full length movie though! >.<

elian
Feb 24, 2012, 5:52 AM
I honestly don't remember my first gay *anything* in a movie - the first movie I saw with nudity in it was "The Kentucky Fried Movie" - and it warped my young and impressionable mind forever. The first gay thing I remember seeing was visiting Washington DC for a high school trip and seeing two guys kiss on a park bench walking down the mall. All I could think of at the time was I hope my teacher didn't see me staring too long..

The US has this thing about movies - you can see all of the breasts you want, and occassionally a patch of hair in the genital area of a female or the behind of a man - and very, very rarely - full frontal nudity.

The logo channel occassionally plays a few scenes with two guys kissing or holding each other, or even sleeping together - but I think most of the mainstream media likes using the word "gay" but they don't actually show it.

Realist
Feb 24, 2012, 6:09 AM
I saw a movie in Germany, in 1959, of a young guy who was in love with an older man. That was the first time I'd seen two of the same gender kiss and be in bed naked. It was a very tender and sweet story, done in black and white. If I remember right, it was made in the early '30s, before Hitler took over. I was with a German soldier, who was a cousin of my GF. He translated much of the scenes to me. He and I were never lovers, but the movie certainly aroused us both. Other than some touching and talking about MM sex, that's was all we did. His cousin (my GF) and his GF were almost always present, leaving little room for us to play.

Anyway, I loved the movie!

Herculoid Poirot
Feb 24, 2012, 8:04 AM
Probably the Rocky Horror Picture Show when I was still very young. Frankie did whatever he wanted and didn't give a damn what anyone thought. He's my role model. Too bad about all the murdering..

My earliest on-screen crush though was Bo Duke from Dukes of Hazzard.

FunE1
Feb 24, 2012, 8:25 AM
Well, the FIRST scene I remember was DELIVERANCE, which has the infamous "squeal like a pig" rape scene. So as a growing boy when I thought of MM sex that, unfortunately, was what I thought of.

It was MAKING LOVE, in 1982, however, that finally gave me a different perspective (but I had already done a good deal of my own teenage experimenting at this point). http://youtu.be/fbXDuOiaTr0

Daviecurious
Feb 24, 2012, 12:58 PM
In my case, it was a scene from a 'Best Of' compilation of Barbara Dare movies. The scene involved a fmf threesome, with the girls one-on-top of the other in a 69 position, and the guy was doing the girl on top doggie-style. When time for the money shot, he pulled out and the girl on the bottom finished him off orally. I saw that and really, really wanted to be on the bottom, sucking his cock. Aroused me, and surprised me, a lot.