PDA

View Full Version : Bisexual Radio

codybear3
Jun 8, 2006, 1:21 AM
Just wondering...Does anyone have any idea when this bisex Radio will get off the ground? Just wondering... :paw: :paw:

» Coming Soon: Bisexual Radio!
Coming Soon: Bisexual Internet Radio!
Bisexual.com is putting together a bisexual internet radio show! Music, talk, contests and more. Listeners will be able to interect in a dedicated chatroom as they listen. Stay tuned for details.

JohnnyV
Jun 8, 2006, 11:54 AM
Codybear,

I don't know about the bisexual radio. But I would love for it to launch!

Would it help Drew if a bunch of us sent letters assuring him or others that we would be faithful listeners? Maybe that would give him proof that there's a listener base and advertisers would be convinced.

If the radio planners are worried about content, heck, there are tons of people on this site who have enough hot issues to talk about, that we could all volunteer time at a switchboard for talk radio.

Either way I'm anxious to see it happen too.

J

woolleygirl
Jun 8, 2006, 11:59 PM
Hell I would be there listening with everyone. I would love to have that as a link to my bi side and to hear others talk. Maybe we should write Drew what does everyone else think???? let me know I will if that is what it takes.

T

Brian
Jun 9, 2006, 8:51 AM
The radio show is very close to launching. I think the first show will be within the month. We lost our first DJ which set us back several months.

So with any luck it will not be long now!

- Drew :paw:

SweetBlackAngel
Jun 9, 2006, 10:08 AM
The radio show is very close to launching. I think the first show will be within the month. We lost out first DJ which set us back several months.

So with any luck it will not be long now!

- Drew :paw:

Wow! This is very exciting. I look forward to hearing this new project. :flag1: