PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Dept. Pink Slips

welickit
Feb 22, 2012, 6:39 PM
Looks like pink slip time is coming for the complaint dept. Bitching and whining is dropping off. Maybe they are out looking for the old site.....................OR......learning to navigate the new site. Either way, THANKS DREW! We like the old site but prefer the new one.

I wonder what the people working complaints dept. at Wal-Mart do when not working? Going postal went out years ago. Maybe handling complaints should be listed as a form of torture fetish. Just an idea :rolleyes:

cornholejoe
Feb 22, 2012, 9:20 PM
i like the new look

Michigan_cpl
Feb 22, 2012, 11:34 PM
i hate the new look, the old one was better.

darkeyes
Feb 23, 2012, 5:55 AM
Dont u listen 2 alla the blue meanies an ther moanin Droosy Woosy... but do have a teensy weensy lil wee complaint... let ya eyes drift off 2 the left of this post under me nic u will c that u appear 2 have sexually neutered me...

...and a question.. it seems me posting numbers has reduced a tadge... havent checked an am not that bothered bout it but is that 1000 odd posts lost an gone? And from wer? Or r they somewhere else we dont kno 'bout?

Brian
Feb 23, 2012, 8:43 AM
u appear 2 have sexually neutered me...
Yes I noticed that too. There is something really strange about your profile information darkeyes. I don't get it. Your location and gender information is hidden where for others it is not. Actually I am going to try something... nope, it didn't help. I checked your privacy settings and they are normal. I don't quite get it. You are one of a kind it seems. The laws that govern bits and bytes do not seem to apply to you. Perhaps you are the one, Neo, here to save us from computer domination. Seriously, some sort of strange "darkeyes bug". I will continue to try to figure out what is going on.

...and a question.. it seems me posting numbers has reduced a tadge... havent checked an am not that bothered bout it but is that 1000 odd posts lost an gone? And from wer? Or r they somewhere else we dont kno 'bout? I "hid" about 50 threads earlier this week (any that came close to crossing the line re. urination, incest and rape), but that is just 50 out of 12,000 - a VERY VERY small number of posts of the total. I will be unhiding some of those today, including the very popular "Kink Test".

I also changed the "levels" for the automatic posting titles - so more posts are needed to get the title "Some Kind of Super Member" for example.

So you might be seeing the effects of both those changes.

- Drew :paw:

darkeyes
Feb 23, 2012, 11:40 AM
Will look at it mesel wen I have a min, Droosy Woosy.. me mum says Im a 1 off as well btw... an she thx 'er kismet for it.. I just think she is ver lucky 2 have me.. tee hee. U just do wotya can wenya can ifya can... am quite happy as it is an wont lose sleep over it.. but if sum 1 else has the same thing they mite b less so..

LeeNorCal
Feb 23, 2012, 2:06 PM
Drew, just a note about the "you have posted to this thread" marker (the green circle with the white arrow) also not working. Not a big deal.