PDA

View Full Version : First time's a blast

Bi-ten
Jun 12, 2005, 9:19 AM
I just wanted to share that I finally had my first experience with a man this weekend! Although I have known about my curiousity for a while, I have never had the opportunity to explore it...nor did I know what to expect. Would I be disappointed, guilty, happy, more confused?...I really had no idea.

Sparing the gory details, I was lucky enough to hook up with this increadibly hot guy. His body is like a greek god, he is cute, horny, and smart (wow). I am astounded at how increadibly great this experience was, I didn't want it to end, and when it did...I wanted more! It was mind blowing to say the least...now I guess I'm hooked ;)

So if there are any of you out there who are curious but nervous, take it from me it may take a lot of balls(figuratively speaking) to try it... but you will never know what your missing until you do.

I'm on cloud nine and a half!

Hugs :bipride:

bigregory
Jun 12, 2005, 10:20 PM
im very happy for you.
to experiance the bi dream.
awsome eh?

Bi-ten
Jun 13, 2005, 7:23 PM
Thanks for your thoughts on this Bigregory, it seems you always have something thoughtful to say.

Hugs,

Bi-ten

bigregory
Jun 13, 2005, 9:43 PM
BIG HUG BACK

SC_CPL
Jun 13, 2005, 10:55 PM
Congrats, glad you found the love godest that you were lookig for. Nothing like sucking your first cock,,with me it was watching my husban sucking his first cock with me. He had already sucked cock before I met him, but, watching was a event in itself. Enjoy as we do.

Kathleen

mibinu
Jun 18, 2005, 12:48 AM
Curious but nervous here. Dying to suck my first cock. Never the right opportunity.

Sparks
Sep 18, 2005, 11:42 AM
The first time is always unforgetable. And, it just keeps getting better. :)

IndyBiFun
Sep 18, 2005, 12:24 PM
Glad it was such a positive experience for you! I'll never forget my first time and luckily, it was a very good experience for me as well. It was exciting as hell in fact!

TrimBeardHairyBod
Sep 18, 2005, 4:55 PM
Welcome to the brotherhood, Bi-ten! So good to hear that your first experience was a success.

My first few man-to-man encounters were just so-so, probably because I approached them as sex for the sake of it. I should have been more choosey about my partners. Remaining bi-virgins take note....

codybear3
Sep 18, 2005, 7:27 PM
Welcome to the Bi-club...Now that you have taken the "plunge", it will be a while before you come off that Bi-high...Really happy it went good for you. :flag4: :paw:

BiCurious John
Sep 18, 2005, 7:49 PM
WOW!

I am so glad that your first time was that good.

I am still trying to have my first time. I am still very nervous, but your story has given me that extra push I need.

How about the details.

John

arljax3330
Sep 19, 2005, 10:22 PM
Congrats!....one of those bi-virgins here. Still looking for that first opportunity. I'm sure that you're just aching for more now....good luck!

m.in.heels&hose
Sep 21, 2005, 9:32 AM
Hello bi-ten
i am so pleased to hear that your first bi experience was a pleasurable one for you!!!
my first encounter was not so pleasurable either, but i do like to hear about others first who have had a great expeience for their first time!
and like the others, welcome to the bi world!
congratulations :three:
m.in.heels&hose