PDA

View Full Version : Bisexual, But!

sexysoul4u
Feb 16, 2012, 9:43 AM
Hi, men turn me on. Especially their c**k's.

But when I look at profile's on sites in the hope of meeting up with someone, I don't see any I fancy!

Does that mean it's just a fantasy?

BatCox40
Feb 16, 2012, 10:04 AM
That is difficult to answer without further information.
What type of men turns you on? Where are they usually seen, pictures, images, videos or real life?
Do you have something or someone in mind and your expectations are not being met? What is it you are looking for?

I know so many questions but i don't think you are alone. Some guys DO prefer cocks only as opposed to the guy it is attached to. You might call it a fantasy that is bi-curious by nature. In other words you may not be sexual attracted to men but be attracted to male genitalia nevertheless.

Gearbox
Feb 16, 2012, 10:06 AM
I considered that too. As daft as it really was, I still wondered.lol
Your NOT going to know 100% until you get one in person. Your cock will let you know if you like it.

*pan*
Feb 16, 2012, 10:56 AM
yes all the fantasy in your mind will not tell you the truth, you will have to get with someone and expirence it for real before you know one way or the other. until then you may not be bisexual you may just be curious. bisexuality being able to be with both or either.

tenni
Feb 16, 2012, 11:35 AM
I'm wondering if your first sentence has the answer? Are you only interested in men's cocks and not the rest of the image or information that you read in the profile? Some biguys are like that. They only want the cock. You will know more once you try.

bikiniman
Feb 16, 2012, 8:06 PM
I feel the same way. I am turned on by mens cocks but am not particularly attracted to men as a whole. Whereas with women I am attracted to everything about them. I don't this this is all that unusual.

I have browsed hundreds of profiles and never found anyone I was particularly interested in hooking up with. I wonder myself if it is just a fantasy, but I am pretty sure its not. I am pretty sure I will enjoy the real thing.

As suggested above the only way you will know for sure is to try it. I am contemplating booking in for a male 2 male "sensual massage" to test the waters.

LastGent
Feb 16, 2012, 9:53 PM
Pictures don't do it for me, either, unless the pictured on is actually doing something. In a gay comic I read recently, there was this guy masturbating for another man-oh, he was drawn beautifully, but the internal monologue of the prostitute, about how he felt being watched, how he wished the other would touch him-that really excited me, not just his erection. Maybe you need more emotional stimulus.

*pan*
Feb 18, 2012, 5:46 AM
i believe if you never been with a man sexualy then you are not bisexual and only curious. just because i fantasize in my head i am superman and can leap tall buildings in a single bound, that dose not mean i am superman, or have ever been able to do that.

and if you are interested but never found anyone that appealed to you maby you have your standards set too high, thats one of the problems with fantasizing. your looking for that perfect one, one thing to note most people just looking for sex not marriage why they set their standards as high as they would if they were going to marry someone is lost on me. if you choose a friend for their looks then you are shallow, but sex one night stand and worried about the perfect guy. lmao keep looking lol...

sexysoul4u
Feb 19, 2012, 1:52 PM
Thanks for your input guys, I've had oral sex with 2 guys (not at the same time unfortunately) awhile back. When I have a wank I always cum harder when looking at guys.

I think it might have something to do with it not being in the real world. I don't know if I have the balls to go to a gay bar though!

darkeyes
Feb 19, 2012, 2:09 PM
i believe if you never been with a man sexualy then you are not bisexual and only curious. just because i fantasize in my head i am superman and can leap tall buildings in a single bound, that dose not mean i am superman, or have ever been able to do that.

So, by the same token, all these nice boys and girl who are virgins but really only want to lose their virginity to and shag someone of the opposite gender arent heterosexual at all?? They're only heterosexual curious? And all these other nice boys and girls who only want to lose their virginity to and shag someone of their own gender are only homosexual curious? Well.. tickle me left nipple and paint it green.. the word "tosh" comes to mind...